What's new

Ghar Wapsi unconstitutional, Conversion constitutional right:Christians

Then what's wrong with what Hindu organizations trying to do? Why did it became such a problem.

Who said conversion is a problem.. My POV is always that encourage money for conversion scheme and we will see significant reduction in poverty here..

am leaving India because of many real life issues . and the forum because itching of some members against Minorities. .. justifying the hardcore ultra religious persons..

Care to highlight the Real life issues

hey buddy...if you are going Italy take @seiko too.. he too is ready with his bag.. pata nai tickets kiya hai ki nai ussne... its just that i feel worried abt him some time... have a safe trip... acche se ghumna.. and kutch ulta sidha mat karna... take pics and keep uploading... on fb...

Abe saale tu apna kaam kar jaake chaddi pehen aur kisi park me moral policing Kar..

Who said conversion is a problem.. My POV is always that encourage money for conversion scheme and we will see significant reduction in poverty here..
Well I do have to concede that people who convert to Christianity try hard and aim for a better life. Whereas Hindus and Muslims are left to d!ck measuring only. Missionary schools play their part well I guess, we need to take few of them classes from you guys :p:

Well I do have to concede that people who convert to Christianity try hard and aim for a better life. Whereas Hindus and Muslims are left to d!ck measuring only. Missionary schools play their part well I guess, we need to take few of them classes from you guys :p:

Actually most of the SC STs converted to Christianity were consdered as SC ST only but loose their privilages because of conversions.

& i have the POV that Religion is a serious thing in this part of the world & should not be Fooked with & what's up with @danger007 why is he leaving India

Abe saale tu apna kaam kar jaake chaddi pehen aur kisi park me moral policing Kar..
kyun jab Sach samne aaya to jalii.. lol..
moral policing is required to people who are immoral... so i am here...:lol:

mind your tongue ..

hey what's this nonsense. ..
calm down mate,,,,,saw tht other thread of urs,,dont take forums seriously,,,,everybody needs to be just a weettle bit less sensitive about religion..this is all dirty desi politics,,nothng more.
lately hindutvas going crazy,,,if they want law regarding conversion,,,how does this drama help???
BJP is in power with majority,,just sort it out wud thm.this is ridiculous,,,we already have enuff problems.

kyun jab Sach samne aaya to jalii.. lol..
moral policing is required to people who are immoral... so i am here...:lol:

What offensive did you find in it?
I don't think italy will grant you their citizenship and please don't get too much sentimental.

Just think about you veing branded as a traitor and get blamed that your loyalty is with another country..you will find what is offensive about it..

Actually most of the SC STs converted to Christianity were consdered as SC ST only but loose their privilages because of conversions.
I know but still they study hard and strive to make their lives better, I appreciate that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom