What's new

Ghar Wapsi unconstitutional, Conversion constitutional right:Christians

There is moe shame in abandoning your religion for money. These missionaries also used same tactics on your ancestors who sol their faith for economic benefits.

My friend, even Indian Christians donate to this noble cause of harvesting heathen souls. This isn't restricted to some particular sects. Every sect indulges in it. Even the pope during his visits to India never forgets to tell his catholic followers to convert more.

How will they shame Christianity? How do you think those missionaries got people converted during British rule. Same tactics were used.

You have no honor, abandoning your country flag like that.

I have no problems with voluntary choices, 'Ghar Wapsi' is not voluntary. This is Praveen togadia and gang carrying out their own agenda.

Yeah VHP is trying to do somthig constitional. Put this in the stupid and funny section.

Such threat is not applicable in Kerala. And 150 peoples also expressed their wish for reconversion in Kerala.
But in here peoples are reconverted voluntarily.Then why the Christian groups and Police threatining these people?Why should they do that? That means Ghar Wapsi is voluntary and seculars cant digest.
Who is the real threat in here?

I know two Muslim girls, one married to Kerala hindu and one to a telugu, both follow Hinduism now.

Muslims are weak :lol:
They will survive. Vatican is the most riches entity/organization in the world. They will keep pumping money and converting people. Only religions like Islam and Judaism know how to counter this. Hinduism and Hindus is/are weak.

I know one Hindu guy who converted to Christianity to please his girlfriend as she wasn't willing to marry him.
Hindus are weak and Muslim are strong!! Have you ever visited the Muslims living in rehab camps not ready to return their villages even in winter and almost all the villages become free of Muslims in several dist of west U.P and Muslims are 14% of India's population so until their wives become "human child manufacturing small scale industry" i don't see they are becoming majority in any state although currently Muslim TFR IS 4 only one more then Hindus.
secondly you mention "Hindu guy" convert to Christianity to marry a girl dude do you know RAMZI YOUSUF he blew up the WTC in the name of Allah no he is eating PORK after converting to Christianity and bcz of ppl like you Hindu Muslim riots happen.

Hindus are weak and Muslim are strong!! Have you ever visited the Muslims living in rehab camps not ready to return their villages even in winter and almost all the villages become free of Muslims in several dist of west U.P and Muslims are 14% of India's population so until their wives become "human child manufacturing small scale industry" i don't see they are becoming majority in any state although currently Muslim TFR IS 4 only one more then Hindus.
secondly you mention "Hindu guy" convert to Christianity to marry a girl dude do you know RAMZI YOUSUF he blew up the WTC in the name of Allah no he is eating PORK after converting to Christianity and bcz of ppl like you Hindu Muslim riots happen.
Christian troll, keep begging in front of your white masters. They might send you a cheque if you continue begging.

Such threat is not applicable in Kerala. And 150 peoples also expressed their wish for reconversion in Kerala.
But in here peoples are reconverted voluntarily.Then why the Christian groups and Police threatining these people?Why should they do that? That means Ghar Wapsi is voluntary and seculars cant digest.
Who is the real threat in here?

Of course they should not be threatened and no one is opposing that. But then those threats are similar to the ones that you rabid hindu right wingers issue to other innocent Christians too, like I said both of you are the same.

Christian troll, keep begging in front of your white masters. They might send you a cheque if you continue begging.

How sad and honorless is a man who can't own up.

You don't even know biological father of Jesus(pbuh). You don't even know about what he did in those missing years of his life. You don't follow any of his teachings.

Yet you go on bribing poor people to convert to your cult.

You can't even own up to your country. Sad.
You don't even own and accept that your loyalty lies towards Vatican and the west. When you do that along with @seiko @danger007. I will post my detailed resume.

You don't even know biological father of Jesus(pbuh). You don't even know about what he did in those missing years of his life. You don't follow any of his teachings.

Yet you go on bribing poor people to convert to your cult.

You don't even own and accept that your loyalty lies towards Vatican and the west. When you do that along with @seiko @danger007. I will post my detailed resume.

I can stuff yourself with your detailed resume, I call honorless thing 'it', that is how I will refer to you, as 'it'.

I can stuff yourself with your detailed resume, I call honorless thing 'it', that is how I will refer to you, as 'it'.
I know you are upset. Since BJP talked about anti-conversion bill. You are going to lose your livelihood. I get it. Your white masters despite claiming that they love you and treat you as equal won't let you stay in their countries. Na ghar ke na ghaat ke!

Sad days ahead for western slaves @seiko @danger007 @gslv mk3 @Soulspeek

Of course they should not be threatened and no one is opposing that. But then those threats are similar to the ones that you rabid hindu right wingers issue to other innocent Christians too, like I said both of you are the same.

So we should need a strong Anti Conversion law.

I know you are upset. Since BJP talked about anti-conversion bill. You are going to lose your livelihood. I get it. Your white masters despite claiming that they love you and treat you as equal won't let you stay in their countries. Na ghar ke na ghaat ke!

Sad days ahead for western slaves @seiko @danger007 @gslv mk3 @Soulspeek

It tries to speak

So we should need a strong Anti Conversion law.

WTF do you mean anti-conversion law? Making conversions through inducements is already illegal and is a punishable offence. Do you even know what the BJP is asking for are you just ignorantly ranting?

It tries to speak

WTF do you mean anti-conversion law? Making conversions through inducements is already illegal and is a punishable offence. Do you even know what the BJP is asking for are you just ignorantly ranting?

That is why we asking for a ACL law here.
Noone need to convert others with inspiration,inducements,gifts ,influence etc.
Article 25 shouldnt be misused.

That is why we asking for a ACL law here.
Noone need to convert others with inspiration,inducements,gifts ,influence etc.
Article 25 shouldnt be misused.

The law that prevents conversions through inducements and material benefits is already there. What the BJP wants is a blanket ban on conversions which is unconstitutional and against the right to propogate. If someone gets 'inspired' by jesus or Islam and wants to convert- you really are no one to question it. If you want a law to ban that, you can stuff yourself with whatever you want.

Can someone explain to me why is ghar wapsi unconstitutional and what Muslims and Christians have been doing in India for centuries is not?

Want a serious answer showing me the difference please.

The law that prevents conversions through inducements and material benefits is already there. What the BJP wants is a blanket ban on conversions which is unconstitutional and against the right to propogate. If someone gets 'inspired' by jesus or Islam and wants to convert- you really are no one to question it. If you want a law to ban that, you can stuff yourself with whatever you want.

But secular communities is already misusing that Article 25 in the religion freedom by inducements and money ,threats etc.
So we should need a strong ACL law .Now a days people have much means to know Jesus and Islam .Let them go for conversion by that means.
Noone shallnt propogate others beliefs among majorities .If they cant agree Hindu groups will also continue this.

Back
Top Bottom