What's new

Ghar Wapsi unconstitutional, Conversion constitutional right:Christians

But secular communities is already misusing that Article 25 in the religion freedom by inducements and money ,threats etc.
So we should need a strong ACL law .Now a days people have much means to know Jesus and Islam .Let them go for conversion by that means.
Noone shallnt propogate others beliefs among majorities .If they cant agree Hindu groups will also continue this.

You don't even know what this is about do you? You just wasted all of my time...just like that.

Can someone explain to me why is ghar wapsi unconstitutional and what Muslims and Christians have been doing in India for centuries is not?

Want a serious answer showing me the difference please.
Muslims have only protested conversion of Muslims by offering ration cards. Christians have protested re-conversion of Hindus who converted to Christianity by legit means. There is a difference.

Only reason why Christians are protesting is because 99.99% of converts to Christianity are bribed through cash and some other incentives. If you spend loads of money on an asset and then a sudden risk crops up which might threaten your investment. How would you feel? That's how Christians feel.

If they ban allurement based conversions 99.99% of converts to Christianity will disappear. That's the reason why self-confessed foreign funded missionaries like @seiko @danger007 aren't in favor of money based conversions and support it.

You don't even know what this is about do you? You just wasted all of my time...just like that.

I know what I am talking and knows more than you.I have enough experience with it and also felt it.
Conversion by usibg illicit foreign money,gifts etc should be banned .

Muslims have only protested conversion of Muslims by offering ration cards. Christians have protested re-conversion of Hindus who converted to Christianity by legit means. There is a difference.

Only reason why Christians are protesting is because 99.99% of converts to Christianity are bribed through cash and some other incentives. If you spend loads of money on an asset and then a sudden risk crops up which might threaten your investment. How would you feel? That's how Christians feel.

If they ban allurement based conversions 99.99% of converts to Christianity will disappear. That's the reason why self-confessed foreign funded missionaries like @seiko @danger007 aren't in favor of money based conversions and support it.

Look man, I don't know who you are or what your politics are, or who for that matter @danger007 is, but I consider @seiko to be a personal friend and what you claim about him is all bull crap.

No one can deny the stuff missionaries have been doing in our impoverished areas amongst tribals etc.

But to give the muslims a free pass just because the last 70 years politics and the reality of modern India has put a spanner in their works, cannot wash away centuries of forced conversions. Either directly by the sword, or indirectly through favor or financial means.

At the height of its influence, a dharmic faith like Buddhism could hardly make a dent in the Indian spiritual mindset, finding greener pastures in bordering lands.

And you are telling me that a foreign faith like Islam managed to convert 1/3rd of our collective souls because it brought some never before experienced or seen spiritual allure? Or do you explain Islam's growth on our soil simply by their organic growth through multiple marriages and unfettered procreation?

I know what I am talking and knows more than you.I have enough experience with it and also felt it.

You don't the first thing about what you're talking about. Waste of time.

The more I think about it the more I am convinced that this ghar wapsi thing is a good cop bad cop play between the Hindu right and the government. And its going to test the faith of those who are in the habit of selling it.

Conversion should not be banned under any pretext. Even I support Ghar Wapsi, if you can bribe some muslim back to Hinduism, I dont have any problem with it. But dont ask them to wear Tupi or Burka before converting only for publicity stunt.

Muslim should not had protested rather had patience. ;)
You know what I meant ... :whistle:

now you are really acting like fourth generation Muslim convert.
1 more troll reply and you will on my ignore list. Then keep talking to yourself.

Look man, I don't know who you are or what your politics are, or who for that matter @danger007 is, but I consider @seiko to be a personal friend and what you claim about him is all bull crap.

No one can deny the stuff missionaries have been doing in our impoverished areas amongst tribals etc.

But to give the muslims a free pass just because the last 70 years politics and the reality of modern India has put a spanner in their works, cannot wash away centuries of forced conversions. Either directly by the sword, or indirectly through favor or financial means.

At the height of its influence, a dharmic faith like Buddhism could hardly make a dent in the Indian spiritual mindset, finding greener pastures in bordering lands.

And you are telling me that a foreign faith like Islam managed to convert 1/3rd of our collective souls because it brought some never before experienced or seen spiritual allure? Or do you explain Islam's growth on our soil simply by their organic growth through multiple marriages and unfettered procreation?
There were few instances of forced conversions.But to say every Muslim in sub-continent was forcibly converted is nothing but a lie. Most of the converts got converted due to Sufi saints and the rest converted to escape caste-system of hinduism.

Now do some research and tell me how were most of the Christians converted during British rule by missionaries.

1 more troll reply and you will on my ignore list. Then keep talking to yourself.

There were few instances of forced conversions.But to say every Muslim in sub-continent was forcibly converted is nothing but a lie. Most of the converts got converted due to Sufi saints and the rest converted to escape caste-system of hinduism.

Now do some research and tell me how were most of the Christians converted during British rule by missionaries.

Are you true Muslim or a converted one.

Or, do you feel like an Arab.

Are you true Muslim or a converted one.

Or, do you feel like an Arab
Those questions already have been answered many times.Don't divert the topic.

Lets talk about your lovely Christians bribing heathens to convert.

i don't care about the ignore list of some meat packaging worker

Those questions already have been answered many times.Don't divert the topic.

Lets talk about your lovely Christians bribing heathens to convert.

Topic, Did you ever talk on Topic.

Back
Top Bottom