What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

You might need to change it a bit. India always needed Sardar post independence - not a Nehru or Gandhi - Nehru and Gandhi were like Churchill should have been shoved to the pages of history once their deed is done.

assuming gandhi is what he's made out to be, newhru isnt in his league. dont even say nehru's name in the same sentence

assuming gandhi is what he's made out to be, newhru isnt in his league. dont even say nehru's name in the same sentence

My mistake brother. :) . I am with you on the Nehru part and I can bet most Indians will be.

What made you think so...:undecided:

I'm bad at subtle trolling and mods dont take sarcastic Indians lightly.....:(
Yara, sometimes your views are set in stone, you don't have any wiggle room in your personality. Maybe that's what I detect from your posts?

I still have some grouse on Shastri ji for handing out the Haji Pir pass (which would have been invaluable in Kargil type scenario) after it was sucessfully captured by the Indian Army...:pop:

Not much of a war historian so I dunno who captured what and what was handed over ! But on a serious note we don't need Shahstris and Patels...what we need are people like Naroji, Tilak, Bhagat Singh, Annie Bessant and specifically in my case - Jinnah and Iqbal !

:D I'm the best there is but now I have to get going...its 1 in the morning here and I have to be at work at around 7...so its going to be a biaaatch of a week again ! Take Care, Khan Sahib.

You too yara, Allah Hafiz and best of luck with those numbers!

You too yara, Allah Hafiz and best of luck with those numbers!

You're good at this too ! :angry:

You can't imagine the torture it is to go through them ! If I wasn't a 22 year old fossil (in career terms) I'd ditch accounting for 'finance' that I love so much !

You're good at this too ! :angry:

You can't imagine the torture it is to go through them ! If I wasn't a 22 year old fossil (in career terms) I'd ditch accounting for 'finance' that I love so much !
Buddy, finance is pretty dry as well. And I know I'm good at it. :D

Yara, sometimes your views are set in stone, you don't have any wiggle room in your personality. Maybe that's what I detect from your posts?

Bhairava, Tshering, KS, Vinod, Ajtr, Vsdoc are some of the sharp young minds who I always admire though my views may not match with them always. And I hate to see some of them pink.

Sorry forgot about Karan too.

Buddy, finance is pretty dry as well. And I know I'm good at it. :D

No it ain't...personally I'm in love with Economics but Finance is the next best thing for you get to play with Ideas with numbers to back them up ! Accounting is just you churning away like a bloody calculator as if I'm a glorified Munshi !

Bhairava, Tshering, KS, Vinod, Ajtr, Vsdoc are some of the sharp young minds who I always admire though my views may not match with them always. And I hate to see some of them pink.
Yeah, I know that. I do also enjoy your PoV on things!

Regarding pink color: Trolling is a subtle and fine art, they will eventually learn how to refine it.

Nonetheless it is a pleasure to have all the people you mentioned in your post! :)

Yeah, I know that. I do also enjoy your PoV on things!

Regarding pink color: Trolling is a subtle and fine art, they will eventually learn how to refine it.

Nonetheless it is a pleasure to have all the people you mentioned in your post! :)

Please do note I mentioned about only Indian members. Though I have my favourites in Pakistan, China, SL, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Israel, US and other countries as well.

No it ain't...personally I'm in love with Economics but Finance is the next best thing for you get to play with Ideas with numbers to back them up ! Accounting is just you churning away like a bloody calculator as if I'm a glorified Munshi !
Then why not do MS in finance? Try LSE, or if possible INSEAD!

Back
Top Bottom