What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Yaaar sawal ka jawaab na deina...busss goli kari jaanaaa ! You saw the Afghans on this forum and elsewhere and how much they love Pakistan !

Yaara most of the Afghans on this forum are Turkmen, Tajik, Uzbek and Chechen. I can spot them with either smell of their blood or just a few words they type. Think of me as a Pakhtoon hound. I speak all of their languages fluently, I understand the reason they exist and why they need to be exterminated.

I'm a Pakhtoon and a Pakistani. No one is migrating anywhere, if anyone has a problem with us and our territories, have the balls and confront us, our kind will make them dig their own graves before we send them packing.

The article Hyperion has posted seems to completely contradict all the codes of "Pashtunwali"

The article Hyperion has posted seems to completely contradict all the codes of "Pashtunwali"

Our codes and ethos are pretty simple to decipher. Do you know our real code of conduct?

A) Business comes first.
B) Give loan on highest interest possible.
C) Shoot first, ask questions later.
D) Someone eats your chicken or money, eat him.
E) Don't negotiate with lower life forms - shoot them and don't fret about the consequences.

LMAO

The ones you're used to hearing are not our codes, these are arab infiltrators amongst our ranks.

Yaara most of the Afghans on this forum are Turkmen, Tajik, Uzbek and Chechen. I can spot them with either smell of their blood or just a few words they type. Think of me as a Pakhtoon hound. I speak all of their languages fluently, I understand the reason they exist and why they need to be exterminated.

I'm a Pakhtoon and a Pakistani. No one is migrating anywhere, if anyone has a problem with us and our territories, have the balls and confront us, our kind will make them dig their own graves before we send them packing.

I was talking about the Afghans...the Afghans ! Who said about forcing you guys - Pakistani Nationals - to migrate elsewhere ?

Our codes and ethos are pretty simple to decipher. Do you know our real code of conduct?

A) Business comes first.
E) Don't negotiate with lower life forms.

LMAO

The ones you're used to hearing are not our codes, these are arab infiltrators amongst our ranks.

That is highly Un-Islamic and one I've never heard of.

But Ghairat and Namus is definitely two of them.

Do we have any other Pashtuns that can confirm or deny this?

A) Business comes first.
E) Don't negotiate with lower life forms.

LMAO

What about giving asylum to even your enemy if he comes to you seeking one ?

What about giving asylum to even your enemy if he comes to you seeking one ?

Yeah got rid of that. Ask me why?

Coz the last time we did that, we got deceived and then shot at. Now that particular rule states:

* If he pays good Franklins give him a provisional residence, however, check online if he is on any terrorism related database, if so get the bounty on his head instead, better dead.

Yeah got rid of that. Ask me why?

Coz the last time we did that, we got deceived and then shot at. Now that particular rule states:

* If he pays good Franklins give him a provisional residence, however, check online if he is on any terrorism related database, if so get the bounty on his head instead, better dead.

Haanh..you Pathans with your hollow words...I'll strangle you with my dhoti and run off with all the best quality naswar ! :D

IMPO. There is nothing wrong with being Ghairatmand as long as you don't start suppressing the guaranteed rights of an individuals by Islam. I personally believe the real Be-ghairats are those who make the lives of their female relatives hard to live. Restrict their movements and impose medieval restrictions upon them. Those who do not marry their daughters or sisters because they are guaranteed to have a share in inherited wealth in Islam just because they would have to share their wealth. They marry them to Quran which is----well , you know what it is.

Marriage in Islam is a pretty straight forward and simple matter if we do not throw in our cultural BS in there ie Jahez , status , looks etc. You need 4 sane witnesses to get married and it has to be done by mutual consent of the bride and groom , i do not see any rocket science in that. The parents in our society keep looking until they find someone who could serve their ego stock without taking any of their kid's wishes in consideration.

Lastly , the law of the land should prevail , if you don't see yourself fit in a society , get the hell outa there because you don't belong.

Lastly , the law of the land should prevail , if you don't see yourself fit in a society , get the hell outa there because you don't belong.

Copy that!

And rest of all shi* has nothing to do with religion nor society at large. It's just simple emotional blackmail that South Asian parents love to utilize under the shroud of, you know what.....

Copy that!

And rest of all shi* has nothing to do with religion nor society at large. It's just simple emotional blackmail that South Asian parents love to utilize under the shroud of, you know what.....
I think most parents are protective of their kids. One should not learn from hollywood movies, but watch 'father of the bride', which explores father's emotions when marrying off his daughter.
The issue is being over protective and not giving space. This is not specific to parent child relationship, many Indians dont know where to draw the line and give space to others.

I think most parents are protective of their kids. One should not learn from hollywood movies, but watch 'father of the bride', which explores father's emotions when marrying off his daughter.
The issue is being over protective and not giving space. This is not specific to parent child relationship, many Indians dont know where to draw the line and give space to others.

Actually, Indian families are marginally better at giving some extra space than Pakistani or Bangladeshi families. However, that is not enough. We need to somehow come to terms with the fact that when our children grow up, they have the capacity to make right or wrong decision on their own, it's up to them to make the judgement call and live with their choices.

First of all there are no Pukhtoon dominated areas of Pakistan. They always were and will be Pukhtoon first, as they were the ones who joined the federation of Pakistan. It can not be twisted the other way around, no matter how much anyone may wish so. Pakistan is a federation of races etc etc.

On topic: These parents should first absolve themselves from the love of money and go back to live under the stones they migrated from.

It's not possible that societies on a higher path of evolution would bend to their archaic and outdated morals.

Oh it IS possible! I am a living example! Then again I am special I guess :D

Oh it IS possible! I am a living example! Then again I am special I guess :D
You're a statistical anomaly. The first I met online! :P

You need further analysis and understanding in a controlled environment! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom