What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Yeah, but how sad...... wish we were famous for ANYTHING other than this :blink:

Where are the Jinnah's and Gandhi's in this day and age? Sadly, what we have is the Maulanas, Sahreefs', Zardaris', RSS and Rahul's to guide our moral compass. What a f****g shame!

I object to both Gandhi and RSS being used in the respective places. Indians dont need a Gandhi now. We need a Sardar now.

You're a statistical anomaly. The first I met online! :P

You need further analysis and understanding in a controlled environment! :rofl:

VERY FUNNY :P

Its probably just because I have moved around A LOT and well, I would not deny I did not face racism and stuff...But I guess my parents thought me well...ALHAMDULILLAH!

But I guess my parents taught me well...ALHAMDULILLAH!
Yes, they certainly did. You just need to work a bit on your sense of humor. You sometimes get serious, I think no one told you jokes! :P

So FUN101 is on, or would you prefer advanced courses such as SARCASM503? :D

SARCASM503@AssocProf Armstrong.
FUN101@Prof Hyperion.
NOFUNBAN202@AsstProf Aeronaut :D

VERY FUNNY :P

Its probably just because I have moved around A LOT and well, I would not deny I did not face racism and stuff...But I guess my parents thought me well...ALHAMDULILLAH!

What I don't understand is how can a Scientist like your esteemed self with thorough knowledge about Darwanism can still remain a Muslim ?

I object to both Gandhi and RSS being used in the respective places. Indians dont need a Gandhi now. We need a Sardar now.

You might need to change it a bit. India always needed Sardar post independence - not a Nehru or Gandhi - Nehru and Gandhi were like Churchill should have been shoved to the pages of history once their deed is done.

Refined it little bit.

Back
Top Bottom