What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Please do note I mentioned about only Indian members. Though I have my favourites in Pakistan, China, SL, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Israel, US and other countries as well.
Yeah I know, I am pretty decent at judging! :)

I had CFA in mind instead !
CFA is worthless without an MS. 10GBP per hour, is that what you want?

CFA is worthless without an MS. 10GBP per hour, is that what you want?

Not even an ACCA-ICAEW-CFA combination with 3 years work-experience with Grant Thornton International ? Waisee bhi doesn't an MS get too academic ?

No it ain't...personally I'm in love with Economics but Finance is the next best thing for you get to play with Ideas with numbers to back them up ! Accounting is just you churning away like a bloody calculator as if I'm a glorified Munshi !

Mate - My father would have been proud of you being a economics professor himself - But trust me - if I had the time, I would have tried Finance and would have gone in for MBA in Kellogg.

Yara, sometimes your views are set in stone, you don't have any wiggle room in your personality. Maybe that's what I detect from your posts?

Hmmm regarding in certain issues, I have my views set in stone. And in some I'm willing to learn. The thing is you wont see me opening my mouth on issues that I'm not sure about. I read. I only write about issues that I am sure of and hence the stone-cold conviction.:)

What I don't understand is how can a Scientist like your esteemed self with thorough knowledge about Darwanism can still remain a Muslim ?

Simple! I believe in facts, proven through experiments....or by senses and logic! Darwinism is still a theory which at points contradicts itself! I USED to ask soo many questions about it in BSc....My lecturer was nice enough to smile and laugh with me! Finally he said, just learn it for the exams! Many scientists also do not get it because there are sooooo many exceptions that hence, it remaining as a theory!

So, me is Muslim first then a scientist! 1 of the 1st things I did was read the quran in English and understand AS much AS I could and hold on to the basics! That way no one can feed me fake hadith...

Then I see some of the stuff proven in TODAYS science falls hand in hand with Quran...I am a sincere reader of Quran and Science! It is interesting to note that whatever is written in the Quran is proven by science, whatever is not proven is also not disprove...and whatever is not written in quran...usually ends up as a theory or doesn't interferes with the quranic says and believes!

So, I am Muslim and a scientist!

Not much of a war historian so I dunno who captured what and what was handed over ! But on a serious note we don't need Shahstris and Patels...what we need are people like Naroji, Tilak, Bhagat Singh, Annie Bessant and specifically in my case - Jinnah and Iqbal !

Well I disagree. India does not need thinkers now. It needs strong, incorruptible politicians to lift the nation from the political morass it finds itself in and who better than Patel saab ?

I guess your nation too needs to same.

Mate - My father would have been proud of you being a economics professor himself - But trust me - if I had the time, I would have tried Finance and would have gone in for MBA in Kellogg.

Tell him its an honor hearing about another who loves economics ! Tell him if it matters that for me the introduction to economics was as if my sight was restored after I had gone blind, as if there was a compartment in my mind somewhere made for this ! Too bad I got spooked after seeing a few Econ graduates doing HR, Accounting, Sales and Marketing jobs instead of Economics and so I opted out !

Not even an ACCA-ICAEW-CFA combination with 3 years work-experience with Grant Thornton International ? Waisee bhi doesn't an MS get too academic ?
Nope. Whatever you wrote, shows me nothing extra ordinary about yourself. You need that extra bit of pizzaz on your resume.

Start the resume like this:

MBA Finance (Wharton)
ACCA-ICAEW-CFA

That's all you'll need.

Well I disagree. India does not need thinkers now. It needs strong, incorruptible politicians to lift the nation from the political morass it finds itself in and who better than Patel saab ?

I guess your nation too needs to same.

What do you think the aforementioned ones were, baring Iqbal and Ms.Bessant ?

Yes, they certainly did. You just need to work a bit on your sense of humor. You sometimes get serious, I think no one told you jokes! :P

So FUN101 is on, or would you prefer advanced courses such as SARCASM503? :D

SARCASM503@AssocProf Armstrong.
FUN101@Prof Hyperion.
NOFUNBAN202@AsstProf Aeronaut :D

Oooo...if I start on sarcasm! Many might not get it! My jokes might hurt some and what is no fun ban? :P

@Talon... excellent choice on the new avatar! :pop:

Thank you!! :P

Tell him its an honor hearing about another who loves economics ! Tell him if it matters that for me the introduction to economics was as if my sight was restored after I had gone blind, as if there was a compartment in my mind somewhere made for this ! Too bad I got spooked after seeing a few Econ graduates doing HR, Accounting, Sales and Marketing jobs instead of Economics and so I opted out !

Sorry mate - he is no more. I lost him 4 years back. :( . My father tried all his luck in making me and my brother Chartered Accountants but we chartered(sic) our own course instead. As long as you like what you are doing, it does not matter.

Yara Kellogg is bit of a hype. In EU, INSEAD is worth way more. Trust me!

I did not get you - EU? Kellogg is reputed for Executive MBA program which can catapult me(I am in a middle level management position with a bank) into the senior league.

Back
Top Bottom