What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Nope. Whatever you wrote, shows me nothing extra ordinary about yourself. You need that extra bit of pizzaz on your resume.

Start the resume like this:

MBA Finance (Wharton)
ACCA-ICAEW-CFA

That's all you'll need.

Dude ! First off thats going to blow a hole in my pocket (rather my Dad's pocket) large enough for a bowling ball to fit in ! And secondly I'm not exactly wild about working 18 hours a day at UBS or having a Hedge Fund of my own ! All I want is some piece and quite and a plot of land somewhere nice ! I often dream about settling in the Irish country side somewhere living off the land and yet having the financial acumen to invest whatever I earned and saved over the years in stocks, bonds, equity, debt, forex to earn me something at the end of the day that pays the bills and leaves me just that little bit extra for a rainy day ! I don't want a condo overlooking the beach, I don't want to drive an Austen-Martin, I don't want the status and the prestige that comes with it ! I just want some peace and quite...me, my books and I ! And I've been working towards that for the past 1.5 years...trying to earn something here and something there and learning as much about the Forex and the Stock Exchange as I can !

Sorry mate - he is no more. I lost him 4 years back. :( . My father tried all his luck in making me and my brother Chartered Accountants but we chartered(sic) our own course instead. As long as you like what you are doing, it does not matter.

To God we belong and to Him do we return - RIP Uncle !

Koi shak? :pop: = That's me practicing joking + sarcasm! :P
8/10! :tup:

I deducted two points for trying it on me. :sick:

Try @Armstrong now!

I did not get you - EU? Kellogg is reputed for Executive MBA program which can catapult me(I am in a middle level management position with a bank) into the senior league.
Inside the European Union, and mostly in the oil sector, we prefer Insead more than Kellog/Sloan etc etc.

Dude ! First off thats going to blow a hole in my pocket (rather my Dad's pocket) large enough for a bowling ball to fit in ! And secondly I'm not exactly wild about working 18 hours a day at UBS or having a Hedge Fund of my own ! All I want is some piece and quite and a plot of land somewhere nice ! I often dream about settling in the Irish country side somewhere living off the land and yet having the financial acumen to invest whatever I earned and saved over the years in stocks, bonds, equity, debt, forex to earn me something at the end of the day that pays the bills and leaves me just that little bit extra for a rainy day ! I don't want a condo overlooking the beach, I don't want to drive an Austen-Martin, I don't want the status and the prestige that comes with it ! I just want some peace and quite...me, my books and I ! And I've been working towards that for the past 1.5 years...trying to earn something here and something there and learning as much about the Forex and the Stock Exchange as I can !
Beach-view condo + Aston Martin has it's fringe benefits. ;)

What's wrong with you, where is that drive, the aspiration? All DUZZ @22? :angry:

8/10! :tup:

I deducted two points for trying it on me. :sick:

Try @Armstrong now!

Hmmm...I know I am a little up tight its just that I have had bad experiences with making friends...while research has been a good friend of mine sooo.....am a partial nerd, partial wacko and partially mad scientist!!! hahahah!

To God we belong and to Him do we return - RIP Uncle !

Is there any particular reason you highlighted UBS?

am a partial nerd, partial wacko and partially mad scientist!!! hahahah!

cute-different-horse-party-unicorn-Favim.com-63061.jpg

:partay:

Beach-view condo + Aston Martin has it's fringe benefits. ;)

What's wrong with you, where is that drive, the aspiration? All DUZZ @22? :angry:

That drive was never there to begin with ! For me achievement in life never revolved around how much monetary and fringe benefits I derive from my day job or what recognition society affords me for where I stand with respect to others ! All I want is some peace quiet to think, to ponder and to enjoy, to paraphrase Thoreau, 'the bare minimums of life' ! An Armstrong who heads a billion $$$ worth Hedge Fund with a trophy wife and people...important people available at his beck and call, isn't worth a wooden nickle when compared with an Armstrong who lives in the Scottish (or Irish) Highlands somewhere in some obscurely small village where he gets up everyday checks the forex, buys a slice of apple pie from that sweet old lady at the local bakery and then sits down thinking 'What is Reason ?' ! What did Nietzsche think about it ? What did Camus ? What did Iqbal ? What did Freud ?

That drive was never there to begin with ! For me achievement in life never revolved around how much monetary and fringe benefits I derive from my day job or what recognition society affords me for where I stand with respect to others ! All I want is some peace quiet to think, to ponder and to enjoy, to paraphrase Thoreau, 'the bare minimums of life' ! An Armstrong who heads a billion $$$ worth Hedge Fund with a trophy wife and people...important people available at his beck and call, isn't worth a wooden nickle when compared with an Armstrong who lives in the Scottish (or Irish) Highlands somewhere in some obscurely small village where he gets up everyday checks the forex, buys a slice of apple pie from that sweet old lady at the local bakery and then sits down thinking 'What is Reason ?' ! What did Nietzsche think about it ? What did Camus ? What did Iqbal ? What did Freud ?
You, my dad and a every other friend that I have are like that. What can I do! :P

You, my dad and a every other friend that I have are like that. What can I do! :P

Yeah well imagine having mom and dad like mine ! I was like - No I want to do a Bachelors in History, Economics and Philosophy and they were like - Zaleeel ho jaoo gai...khaaani ko roottti nahin milei geee !

Yeah well imagine having mom and dad like mine ! I was like - No I want to do a Bachelors in History, Economics and Philosophy and they were like - Zaleeel ho jaoo gai...khaaani ko roottti nahin milei geee !
And mine are like: This ka'mina can not be our son /// Or my dad to mom: Do we have a Jew in the extended family? :P

Which Pakistani working at UBS do you know off ?

Hmmm - though I hate giving out personal details it does not matter - I work for UBS and I have a close Pakistani friend who worked for UBS, JP Morgan and was a CEO of a 200 million dollar company and back to UBS now working with me.

And his brother in law is making history in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom