What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Yara never to late to study. Go and get it done, just do a good cost benefit analysis before you start!

I don't know much about the US, in the EU if your target pay scale is EUR350,000+ then yes, it's worth the time and money that will go into it. No matter how you look at it, you'll end up spending 14 - 18 months of your time and EUR125,000+ in fees and board.

It is not too late. But unfortunately I am working 10 hours and that is why I said time was not there. It costs about $150,000 for Kellogg or NYU Stern which is nearer to me. Lets see.

It is not too late. But unfortunately I am working 10 hours and that is why I said time was not there. It costs about $150,000 for Kellogg or NYU Stern which is nearer to me. Lets see.
Buddy, you can do it. I used to work 18 hours a day. Maybe, the only difference may have been that I never considered it work and wasn't married. However, I do understand the US work environment, they are some crazy people! :what:

Buddy, you can do it. I used to work 18 hours a day. Maybe, the only difference may have been that I never considered it work and wasn't married. However, I do understand the US work environment, they are some crazy people! :what:

So TRUE! Money making machines if you ask me!

Good Lord in the heavens ..... I hope a gay community is not taking shape in this forum.

If we flirt with girls, it's immoral. If we do it with guys, it's unimaginable. What do you want dude? :what:

I am a Pathan and he is a Buttt. How dare you? :P

No its not limited to indian subcontinent only otherwise you see those bankers would not have gone bankrupt had they not been corrupt in west.
Well, the one in west had more to do with "creative" banking! :P

Back
Top Bottom