What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

This song puts me to sleep so easily.everynight i play it while going to bed since it came out in 1990s.

Putttar gaaanei da naa ki eh ? Youtube doesn't work in Pakistan abhi mein eik proxy ke through sunn rahaa hunnn !

Last edited by a moderator:
This song puts me to sleep so easily.everynight i play it while going to bed since it came out in 1990s.

WOW TARAPTI AATMA...sorry that is supposed to be bhatakti aatma!

But i love this song!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey that is expression of emotion! Don't take his rights away!

hmmmm ...... expressionless emotions would not result in much really. Hearts coming out for a nighty night good bye is Yuck.

@ajtr is correct.

Which 1 is the yuck? The Butt or the Pathan?

Just curious to know what was "yuck"

Both depending on which side of the bed you rise and shine in the morning.

Speak your mind. I think you're a pretty respected member here on the forum. Although, sometimes it's difficult to discern, if you are a Pakistani or an Indian. Confuses me a lot!
technically i'm indian .blue passsport holder who got dumped west of Radcliffe line.

ghairat=shame.....baighairat=shameless man just like mirza ghulam qadiani,pervaiz hoodbhoy

honour=izzat....just like honourable =izzatmaab

these are all made up stories by thirdclass hinduish private media groups of Pakistan.....wonder who has enough time to read all of it.

Hyperion did she just censor out my 'caste' and make a mockery out of it by associating it with the human arse ? :blink:

OMG! I didn't realize that! Did I spell it wrong? :( Sorry!

It went auto on the sensory bit!

hmmmm ...... expressionless emotions would not result in much really. Hearts coming out for a nighty night good bye is Yuck.

@ajtr is correct.

Oh for foOk sake man...I'm homophobic and I'm the Pakistani Casanova ! I dunno about Hyperion though...I hear he is a womanizer and a playboy; dunno whether that includes other boys though !

WOW TARAPTI AATMA...sorry that is supposed to be bhatakti aatma!

But i love this song!! :D

I'm not a big fan of Indian/Pakistani songs. By the way, in this song the guy has such a girly voice! :undecided:

@ajtr is correct.

Dude, what's wrong with you? It was a joke! The mere thought of being gay makes me vomit! :sick:

Back
Top Bottom