What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Oh for foOk sake man...I'm homophobic and I'm the Pakistani Casanova ! I dunno about Hyperion though...I hear he is a womanizer and a playboy; dunno whether that includes other boys though !

hmmmm ...... he was active in that Lakhtay thread.

Don't you have that song on you? Man Tadap tadap kay is dil say ahan nikal ti rahay...lalalalala

Hmmmm...thoughts par uttar aai?
Yeah, I have a very active imagination. I can't kick the image out of my head now! WTF.... I was having such a nice time and now this. I need to do something now! :sick:

Yeah, I have a very active imagination. I can't kick the image out of my head now! WTF.... I was having a nice time and now this. I need to do something now! :sick:

Amoxicillin? System saaf ho jai ga! Waysay, phakki ya churan would help too...Or simply just take something sweet like chocolate and let some chemicals kick in....Wait that happens to girls not sure if the men's system works the same!

Yeah, I have a very active imagination. I can't kick the image out of my head now! WTF.... I was having such a nice time and now this. I need to do something now! :sick:

Try castrating yourself with a rusty knife...thats what the prescribed treatment for Homosexuality is as per Fiqh Buttiyaaaa !

ek question bete ko agar lakhte jigar bolte hain to beti ke liye equivalent phrase kya hai.

Back
Top Bottom