What's new

Germany to Pakistan: Terror for political goals unacceptable

No body endorses terror..neither Muslim countries(especially after 9/11) not the Chinese(as they to have had their hands bitten by it...although they still have not openly criticized it.

You can continue whining and pleading and getting kicked.

Meanwhile, China has been supporting the Jamaat-ud-Dawah, and China knows what its doing.

U can call me delusional and or what ever u want to, the fact of the matter is that I make my decisions based on what facts are in front of me not what suits my ego (unlike u and ur country men). And if cant seem to comprehend the fact that all the cr@py statements that originate from these so called leaders who are pathetic to their core, come only when they are in india to sign a deal of some sort. Why dont they open their mouth when they are in their own countries, because they dont seem to fell the need for it. As it dont fill their agenda. And another fact that I just realize that a troll or many a trolls like u are best kept on ignore, so bye.

Another point, what is that with u guys whining about Pakistan all the time that they did this and they did that. Have you all no shame, or u just cant remember 71 at all.

Your point is why don't they give statment in any other country? right? But why will they? These kind of statment are not made everyday, these are the statment to clerify the official stand of a particular goverment on a particular issue..! Thats it..!

One simple question "Do you beleive in "pakistani state terrorism" in india ?

You can continue whining and pleading and getting kicked.

Meanwhile, China has bee supporting the Jamaat-ud-Dawah, and China knows what its doing.

Really!!
China supports UN designated terrorist organisations, can you provide details??

@BRIC
leave it yaar
you cant wake up a person who is pretending to sleep, its of no use.
If they want to percieve it as just money business, then let them.

This just shows the level ignorance..! Rather then reading whats there in statment or a statment was made...!

They are crying money, money,..!(reason..!)

BERLIN: German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Saturday accused Pakistan of trying to solve political issues in the guise of terrorism, and stated that Pakistan will have to change its policies.

In a join press conference with visiting Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Merkel said that it will be made clear to Pakistan that terror is not a means to an end when it comes to solving political problems.

Merkel said India was still suffering from the effects of the 26/11 terrorist attack in Mumbai and that Germany would continue to support India in battling militancy.

Well done Germany for telling it like it is and joining UK, France to stand united againist jihadi terror.

"India is suffering as a consequence of terrorist (militant) attacks. We still remember the attack in Mumbai. At that time we criticised what was done by these perpetrators. We want to do whatever we can to ensure that these terror attacks are not repeated," said Merkel in reply to a question.
She added: "Our intention is also to talk to Pakistan to make clear that terror is not a means to an end when it comes to helping solve political problems. It is unacceptable and that Germany will cooperate with India very closely in this particular area."

These diatribes we have been hearing for long.

Above all Germany and many other countries who are having trade deals with you know the exact weak and soft points of India and one of these weak points is that bhartis can be fooled very easily by bashing Pakistan ;) so please keep getting happy over Pakistan bashing it really doesnt affect us.

Whatever maybe the reason, in the end its Pakistan that's getting bashed and seriously instead of looking for excuses(Indian economy or whatever) and pretending we dont care, we need to do something about it. India too sponsors terrorism, the greatest example was of 71 yet we failed to make the world recognize this grave incident as a result of which east Pakistan split,raises some serious questions over our diplomatic front. We need some serious introspection of our diplomatic front and where are we heading with that.:disagree:

No body endorses terror..neither Muslim countries(especially after 9/11) not the Chinese(as they to have had their hands bitten by it...although they still have not openly criticized it.

What does that have to do with what you said before?

Here it is:

Cry-me- a-river !! despite all this, entire world associates you with terrorists.:cheesy:

Complete and utter BS, what about the Islamic world and the Chinese world?

This just shows the level ignorance..! Rather then reading whats there in statment or a statment was made...!

They are crying money, money,..!(reason..!)

I think i'll have to agree with you on this one. Whatever maybe the reason, money or whatever, we need to make sure that this does not become a norm for certain players to please India at the expense of Pakistan and that too with ease and without fear of serious repercussions.

Before they had freedom problem with dictator and now they have terrorism problem with democrat Zardari.

One thing is sure, all Pakistani problems originate in India but Zardari has no love for Pakistan, either.
He has brain washed Pakistani children by enforcing upon Indian media via cable and blocked all programs involving national songs on PTV.

People of Pakistan need to get rid of this terrorist tola, ruling Pakistan.

Before they had freedom problem with dictator and now they have terrorism problem with democrat Zardari.

One thing is sure, all Pakistani problems originate in India but Zardari has no love for Pakistan, either.
He has brain washed Pakistani children by enforcing upon Indian media via cable and blocked all programs involving national songs on PTV.

People of Pakistan need to get rid of this terrorist tola, ruling Pakistan.

If this terrorist tola goes another one will take its place(NS) and then another one and then again the 1st one will come back. We need to get rid of this whole God damn system.:angry:

If this terrorist tola goes another one will take its place(NS) and then another one and then again the 1st one will come back. We need to get rid of this whole God damn system.:angry:

Only one way to stop it: become an economic powerhouse.

We have a powerful friend in China who would love to see us become strong. Do our leaders have the vision and planning to leverage our friendship with the world's fastest growing economy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom