What's new

Germany to Pakistan: Terror for political goals unacceptable

My point was that she is a hack demagog looking to score cheap points.

She probably is.

My humble point is that everytime a leader makes a similar comment like she did ,The theory is 'There is some vested interest that they have in demonizing Pakistan(which can be true as well).'

Not once do you guys need to introspect about what they are saying.

That leader/country bashing further alienates you.Dont you think sir.

You know lately where ever India goes, Pakistan bashing starts. To me this is not at all a good sign. It started off with UK and since our spineless government did nothing, heck even that didnt make the president cancel his trip to the UK, now other countries have joined in the band wagon, France, Germany. If this attitude prevails, we are heading for a very tough time in the future.

Pakistan along with Turkey is one of the first few countries with contributed to democractic west germany after the fall of Nazi regime. Pakistan contributed by providing hard working man power for the much needed reconstruction as males were shortage in post-nazi germany as well proving an export destination to Germany industry. Pakistanis and Turks make the largest non-European immigrant community in Germany. They should really be ashamed for their remarks considering India's cozy relationship with communist entities which kept Germany broken in two for nearly half century. Given the communist doctrine and India's close relation with such regimes while the hypocrisy of "world largest democracy" it is them who mastered the art of political goals through covert terrorism in South Asia.

Lets not forget..

Indians relation with mukhti bahini, LTTE, BLA, MQM and as recently Taliban outfits of Afghanistan. Indian itself has 20 home grown insurgency infested states which have no connection to Pakistan.

@icecold
its not about where india goes.
It is a opinion that countries have about pakistan and they express it in a joint statement with country that has similar views.
Pakistan counts on islamic nations to support it and it obviously has some repurcursions from some western nations which suffer due to jishadist terror.

@develepero
sir, no every doesnt use non-state actors for act of terrorism in their rival country
India might have supported some organisations like LTTE nd mukthi bahini
BUT it did rectify its mistakes when india suffered its after effects.
I for one strongly oppose the view that india presently supports any organisations in pakistan.
I dont think pakistan govt supports ny aginst india nw but its not acting against dem also.
(plz dont put the claim of WoT)
dats y the relations r not getting better.
regards

@develepero
sir, no every doesnt use non-state actors for act of terrorism in their rival country
India might have supported some organisations like LTTE nd mukthi bahini
BUT it did rectify its mistakes when india suffered its after effects.
I for one strongly oppose the view that india presently supports any organisations in pakistan.
I dont think pakistan govt supports ny aginst india nw but its not acting against dem also.
(plz dont put the claim of WoT)
dats y the relations r not getting better.
regards

I guess we disagree.
I believe almost every country engages in covert operations.
Some just get called out for it.

1-->UK PM..
2-->US Prez
3-->French Prez
4-->German chancellor
5-->China PM(DUE till date)
6-->Russia Prez(Get ready from him also)
Duh!!
This is humiliating....!!!!

^ Actually only UK and German. Others said (or "will" say) completely different, maybe except Russia. And no, China ain't gonna say this.

And you Indians are so emotional you don't even know what these statements mean. Let me give you a hint.

This is a good indication of what I said earlier. Indians get a hard on when anything is said against Pakistan. They throw some important considerations out of the window later due to all the emotions. In this case, the important considerations are whether these words will result in anything practical. And from the looks of things, no. They only say it to please the Indians while they are in India, and then normal services resume not long after they leave India.

Last edited:
Dunya TV - Najam Sethi Special - 26-06-2009 - 2
Search Youtube.

Start at 05:12,
''Military creates environment''?
''We made them change''
''mujahidin track''.

@develepero
Sir, yes countries do covert operations and its not some non-state actors that do it.
take an eg:
if mumbai was done by direct ISI agents it would be direct involvement of state, but since they according to pakistan where not directed by any pakistani institution , are called non-state actors.
the spies that russia and US had in each countries had to be owned up by their state since covert operations do come under their states agenda.
hope u agree to this.
regards

Lets not forget..

Indians relation with mukhti bahini, LTTE, BLA, 1)MQM and as recently Taliban outfits of Afghanistan. 2)Indian itself has 20 home grown insurgency infested states which have no connection to Pakistan.

1) So you consider a political party based in Karachi to be an Indian stooge ?

2) In India there are only 28 states, Out of which you have said 20 are insurgency infested. Did you skip your geography class ?

Merkel said at a joint press interaction with Sing! I understand.

First it was Ca-moron, then mini mi, And now Merkel. I wonder who is next in line at the ATM. A message to the world leaders, make sure that you know the right pin when standing in line to get deals, Its "Bash Pakistan"

url

Back
Top Bottom