What's new

germany delivers new high tech submarine to Israel...and Iran pays for it

But British and French spread democracy, Germans or Italians have 0% contribution to spread their culture across the world. :girl_wacko::girl_wacko: Its like I am brag about Japanese or Chinese culture in the name of Asian culture. :omghaha::omghaha:

You do realize that british and french base on rome? I did not know french and british spread celtish cults and tribalism around the world. I thought it was our culture. The french even lost their own language and speak a roman one today. The world culture today is roman culture.

You do realize that british and french base on rome? I did not know french and british spread celtish cults and tribalism around the world. I thought it was our culture. The french even lost their own language and speak a roman one today. The world culture today is roman culture.

It was their culture not that of Italy or Germany. Even Persian and Indian culture spread across many countries in Asia, people don't go around claiming the things that belongs to those countries. :girl_wacko:

It was their culture not that of Italy or Germany. Even Persian and Indian culture spread across many countries in Asia, people don't go around claiming the things that belongs to those countries. :girl_wacko:

christianity is based on buddhism .Jesus was an essene who came to kashmir,tibet and was influenced by mahayana buddhism.

christianity is based on buddhism .Jesus was an essene who came to kashmir,tibet and was influenced by mahayana buddhism.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry but you crack me up. Now you even insult my religion with bullshit like this.

@As is - where is , mate as far as i know Roman civilization is based on ancient Greek civilization.

Also Craddle of Western civilization is not Roman but Greek.... what do you think ?

Are you Italian or German? The Germans I know would make a mockery out of you.

Most thinking Germans don't like the way their nation has been enslaved by the Israeli lobbies.

It;s one thing to apologize for the Nazi regime, which is not the fault of the current generation of Germans.

It's another to be constantly paying for it, billions after billions after billions after billions after billions...

ah ???
i guess you are confusing with Mani ? or someone else ?
you cannot seriously think this???
Jesus was JEW. So his influence is almost 100% Jew social and religious education, a bit maybe romans
which influenced of course christianity but like did Egypt, Constantine and so many other empires/countries

This was fresh ... indeed French republic wanted to forbid language in school and any public places (other languages i mean)

But from people i know ...
Bretons were still in majority speaking celtic language till almost a century ago (between two wars)
in Toulouseand South West , people know the basic of their old language which was the majority language here: Occitan
of course romans influenced a lot France : architecture, social, language and so

celtics were very different than romans: they were not basically warriors . they were the masters of agriculture .
they were the ones who modernized agriculture in Europe .
And anyway France is a mix of lot of cultures and people.

And yes a time France was powerful influenced ALL Europe. For exemple the ideas of revolution and the human rights. ideas of revolution spread across Europe ;)

France is sick today for its own social and cultural system (you don't suceed because you are hard worker but because you have relations, you are well borned ; lot of money spent for people who cheat the social system ; everyone thinks that it is normal to cheat since the other do ; and so)

wel then take it as a compliment…..

of course i do. You aren't human? You dont look like a monkey? Ypu dont have 2legs, two arms, bipedal movement, a face and hair on your head?

So what are you? Considering you are able to write but not a primate you must be a dolphin, octopus, crow or an elephant. A parrot maybe?

of course i do. You aren't human? You dont look like a monkey? Ypu dont have 2legs, two arms, bipedal movement, a face and hair on your head?

So what are you? Considering you are able to write but not a primate you must be a dolphin, octopus, crow or an elephant. A parrot maybe?
I'm a human …not a monkey.. there is a difference

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom