What's new

germany delivers new high tech submarine to Israel...and Iran pays for it

I am an agnostic. Furthermore, I said don't make it seem like Iranian achievement = Islamic achievement. You're the one whom mentioned our achievement when I was talking about Islamic achievement. Are you thick in the head?
Where did I claim irani scientific achievements or claim tht Islamic golden age = Irani golden age?

Learn something:

Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bro, do me a favour and come back when you're off the crack.

Agnostics are confused people .. I was one not so long ago.

Where did I claim irani scientific achievements or claim tht Islamic golden age = Irani golden age?

Learn something:

Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you seriously stupid?
What did you mentioned my country men were involved in your Islamic science contribution then?
Their achievements were their own and for my country. Nothing to do with Islam.
I told you that the so call Islamic golden age of science was nothing but a golden age of Iranian science.
How many times do I need to tell you this?

Agnostics are confused people .. I was one not so long ago.

No agnostics are very wise people because we know there is no full evidence to prove the non existence or to verify the existence of a divine entity. You're the confuse one because somehow in your head, being a theist is scientifically valid.

Are you seriously stupid?
What did you mentioned my country men were involved in your Islamic science contribution then?
Their achievements were their own and for my country. Nothing to do with Islam.
I told you that the so call Islamic golden age of science was nothing but a golden age of Iranian science.
How many times do I need to tell you this?

I'm stupid or you suffer from dyslexia ? One doesn't have to be an Albert E. to guess this one out..

Read by posts again.

No agnostics are very wise people because we know there is no full evidence to prove the non existence or to verify the existence of a divine entity. You're the confuse one because somehow in your head, being a theist is scientifically valid.

Haha .. Well science has not proved the existence of God or Gods .. But you believe in God ? Why is that? Because you are confused if He sexists or not ? What would one call this state of mind?

If all religions are fake .. Than what do you believe in? What are your beliefs? Oh wait you answered that part.:)

Haha .. Well science has not proved the existence of God or Gods .. But you believe in God ? Why is that? Because you are confused if He sexists or not ? What would one call this state of mind?

If all religions are fake .. Than what do you believe in? What are your beliefs? Oh wait you answered that part.:)

What the hell is this guy talking about? If you can't use English then ffs get someone to translate for you or something.

What the hell is this guy talking about? If you can't use English then ffs get someone to translate for you or something.

Lmao i was tryin to be polite ... Now show is where I as a Pakistani claimed Farsi achievements ? But yeah did say tht Islamic societies did see a rise in various fields of science .. N tht era included works of Muslims (not agnostic or any other ppl) and by no way was tht era called Iranian golden age rather the Islamic golden age.. But you are too stupid to understand tht.. Reguarding Darwinism .. Has it been scientifically proven to be 100% correct? Is there any scientific evidence proving Darwin right?

As for my English .. Well I Dnt give a shit nor do I suffer from inferiority complex ... My language is Baluchi .. And I can speak like 5 languages .. Good enough for me... Now go improve your reading skills.

Huh?:lol:

It's not my problem that you have people in your countries that apparently follow the Ahmadiyya sect and their alternative nonsense history about regions (Arab world/ME) thousands km away from their own lands. No need to become angry due to me stating that.

In short there is no proof of ISA (as) - Jesus ever even visiting South Asia. I don't know where they got this information from. Simple.

Don't you have a camel to milk? Seriously, firing off random salvos about people who have nothing to do with this thread makes you look like an imbecile.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom