What's new

germany delivers new high tech submarine to Israel...and Iran pays for it

Khob madarjendeh, Adam va Eva chi mishan?

U dumb do not believe to Adam and Eve?

Why do you insult his mother for you pathetic barbarian?
lol? even the hardcore Christians nowadays admit adam and eve was just a story with no truth to it.
Religion knew nothing of genetics. According to the adam and eve theory, all humans were made from each other by brother and sisters mating and making kids. If that's the cause, then all humans are the products of incest. Are you so backward that you think that's the cause?

Forgetting the fact Humans have been around for over 100,000-250,000 years, do you honestly think genetics will back your disgusting Adam and Eve incest theory?

Seems many of those "humanoid" chimps are lurking on this thread .. :lol:

I'm sure Islam encourages scientific research.. And Darwins theory although accept is still a theory .. Using your left hand would might it strong (lol) .. But no guarantee tht your kid will be a leftie.:lol: :what:

These trashesh insult Islam and Quran the most.

Last edited:
Seems many of those "humanoid" chimps are lurking on this thread .. :lol:

I'm sure Islam encourages scientific research.. And Darwins theory although accept is still a theory .. Using your left hand would might it strong (lol) .. But no guarantee tht your kid will be a leftie.:lol: :what:

:rofl::rofl:

Then I suppose that explains why Muslim nations are so scientifically advanced and so forward thinking and scientific :lol:
There is already more than enough evidence for theory of evolution, but I suppose that does not compute with your taliban logic does it.

These trashesh insult Islam Quran and Islam the most.

You're the one whom insulted abii's mother you pathetic troll. Your taqiya/ lying knows no boundary.
Islam is just based on a book. It's people like you who are the problem. The one whom think humans are not older than 6000 years :lol:
I feel so sad that I have to share the same planet as the likes of you.

Then I suppose that explains why Muslim nations are so scientifically advanced and so forward thinking and scientific :lol:
There is already more than enough evidence for theory of evolution, but I suppose that does not compute with your taliban logic does it.

You're the one whom insulted abii's mother you pathetic troll. Your taqiya/ lying knows no boundary.
Islam is just based on a book. It's people like you who are the problem. The one whom think humans are not older than 6000 years :lol:

They were once n tht included your country too.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar

@King Of Persians
@Prince of Persia

@Fotol @Eternal Ring and...

Multi user

They were once n tht included your country too.

Joker, even today Iranians around the world contribute greatly to science. It has nothing to do with religion. The so called "Islamic golden age" was just the Persian golden age. Muslims like you ride on my ancestors achievement like they were made by yours.

It just goes to show how pathetic you bunch are that you have use our achievements as a source of pride for you people.
Where are the Pakistani achievements?

Joker, even today Iranians around the world contribute greatly to science. It has nothing to do with religion. The so called "Islamic golden age" was just the Persian golden age. Muslims like you ride on my ancestors achievement like they were made by yours.

It just goes to show how pathetic you bunch are that you have use our achievements as a source of pride for you people.
Where are the Pakistani achievements?
First don't use childish personal insults.. Doesn't make you look cool rather an uneducated punk.
2) Tht is why I said your ancestors... Not mine in a proud Pakistan Baluch not a Farsi.
3)The Islamic golden age wasn't Iranian golden age.. Correct yourself.
4)I only recalled tht Islam orders us to get education .. Infact the first verse read "And read in the name of your Lord".
5)"Zero" was discovered by Panini born in modern day Taxila ,Pakistan (which was also one of the great universities or learning centers in the region). The first internet virus "brain" was developed by 2 Pakistani brothers. World first workable plastic magnet was produced by a Pakistan... Dr Abhs Salam discovered electroweak interaction,quantum field theory,grand unified theory... SMB probe to detect heavy water in nuear reactors..

The Human Development Index was devised by Pakistani economistMahbubulHaq in 1990 and had the explicit purpose "to shift the focus of development economics from national income accounting to people centered policies".

The Ommaya reservoir - a system for the delivery of drugs (e.g. chemotherapy) into the cerebrospinal fluid for treatment of patients with brain tumours - was developed by Ayub K. Ommaya, a Pakistani neurosurgeon.

The SagarVeena, a string instrument designed for use in classical music, was developed entirely in Pakistan over the last 40 years at theSanjannagar Institute in Lahore by RazaKazim.

Want more?

First don't use childish personal insults.. Doesn't make you look cool rather an uneducated punk.
2) Tht is why I said your ancestors... Not mine in a proud Pakistan Baluch not a Farsi.
3)The Islamic golden age wasn't Iranian golden age.. Correct yourself.
4)I only recalled tht Islam orders us to get education .. Infact the first verse read "And read in the name of your Lord".
5)"Zero" was discovered by Panini born in modern day Taxila ,Pakistan (which was also one of the great universities or learning centers in the region). The first internet virus "brain" was developed by 2 Pakistani brothers. World first workable plastic magnet was produced by a Pakistan... Dr Abhs Salam discovered electroweak interaction,quantum field theory,grand unified theory... SMB probe to detect heavy water in nuear reactors..

:lol::rofl:

You could have saved your embarrassment by not replying at all. You call those achievements?

Fact is, vast majority of the "Islamic " achievement were made by Iranians from around the region.
It had nothing to do with Islam. As I said, stop using our achievement in the name of Islam.

5)"Zero" was discovered by Panini born in modern day Taxila ,Pakistan (which was also one of the great universities or learning centers in the region).
Want more?

Panini didn't discover zero, he is known for writing Ashtaddhayayi("Eight Chapters") for classical Sanskrit. ;)

You are wrong. We are a monkey species, belonging to the same genera as chimps, gorillas, otang utan and bonobos. We are plain and simple a monkey species. You mistake differrent species for differrent genera. Propablybecause lack of scientific education. We are a monkey species just as much the grizzly is a bear species and the black bear another bear species. Biology does not locate humans outside primates.

The Hominidae (/hɒˈmɪnɨdiː/; also known as great apes[notes 1]) form a taxonomic family of primates, including four extant genera:

Speak for yourself. I'm not a monkey.

:lol::rofl:

You could have saved your embarrassment by not replying at all. You call those achievements?

Fact is, vast majority of the "Islamic " achievement were made by Iranians from around the region.
It had nothing to do with Islam. As I said, stop using our achievement in the name of Islam.

Pretty stupid for an athiest .. Most tend to be much smarter than you are .. And I didn't claim your history ..
Dyslexia?

Pretty stupid for an athiest .. Most tend to be much smarter than you are .. And I didn't claim your history ..
Dyslexia?

I am an agnostic. Furthermore, I said don't make it seem like Iranian achievement = Islamic achievement. You're the one whom mentioned our achievement when I was talking about Islamic achievement. Are you thick in the head?

I am an agnostic. Furthermore, I said don't make it seem like Iranian achievement = Islamic achievement. You're the one whom mentioned our achievement when I was talking about Islamic achievement. Are you thick in the head?

Yes sure.. Do point out where I claimed irani

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom