What's new

germany delivers new high tech submarine to Israel...and Iran pays for it

Some are but only a minority. At least when it comes to Y-DNA. As you can see those are controversial topics. In any case DNA has nothing to do with culture, language, traditions etc. People adopted various customs and influenced each other. This was always the case.

At the end of the day we are all related and share the same origin. Whether in religious scriptures or actual science.

That does not change the fact that history etc. is interesting and genetics can serve as a tool to explain history better which is why I am interested in it.

Anyway can you recommend some Greek cheeses and dairy products OTHER than feta that most of us know?

May I ask where you are from in Greece?

Excuse me but what is wrong about talking about genetics? How does genetics collide with Islamic theory? Just like in Islam then there exists different people, languages etc. but all of us have the same origin. Same in genetics. You have various haplogorups but all of them are related.

This is a very interesting field. People who know nothing about it might not think so though which is their own business. This topic has already been derailed 5-6 pages ago so I see no problem in actually having an interesting discussion or correcting historical nonsense.

Nothing but I just deny that humans are older than 6000-7000 years and created from chimpanzees. But nothing is worng with ethnic discussions based on real ethnic history from 7000 years ago. I did not mention u in this thread specifically.

Last edited:
Anyway can you recommend some Greek cheeses and dairy products OTHER than feta that most of us know?

May I ask where you are from in Greece?

Well there's Greek yogurt ofc! And from cheeses we have: Mizithra, Kefalotyri, Anthotyro (usually with honey), Graviera, Kasseri, Kefalograviera and Cypriot Halloumi.

And I basically live next to Athens. Not inside the city but pretty close.

@Bismarck
Do you agree on the above sentence, mate ?

Hard to say. Yes, we should help Israel on their security. But it doesn't mean help to defeat other country's or people. Only in a passiv way. On the other side, it is forbidden to sell weapons on country's who are in war with others.

The JEWS are good at science *sarcasm*
Once again the incompetence of israelis. They can't develop advanced Submarines themselves and require Goyim German slaves to gift them advanced submarines capable of launching nuke missiles just so one day israelis can send a nuke tipped missile towards Berlin when time comes for Samson Option.

What Greek yogurt.... ? You can't even pronounce "Yoğurt" :p:

Though, your "Caciki" is better than our "Cacık"
I think they have some yogurt company called "Fage", which distributes Greek Yogurt in a large scale in USA.
@As is - where is is their yogurt made according to original and genuine greek yogurt? :)

yes european culture: democracy, freedom, humanism, equality, free thinking, creativity. Things that you dont know.
You mean barbarism,drugs,crimes,prostitution,
All of your civilization is stolen from the Middle East
The Middle East was crandle of civilization when your Germanic ancestors were like animals who painted their faces with dirt

Well, we will start when you say "We will conquer Constaniople back and drove you barbar Turks to Central-Asia" ;)

We'll probably never start then.

What Greek yogurt.... ? You can't even pronounce "Yoğurt" :p:

Though, your "Caciki" is better than our "Cacık"

Haha. ^^

I think they have some yogurt company called "Fage", which distributes Greek Yogurt in a large scale in USA.
@As is - where is is their yogurt made according to original and genuine greek yogurt? :)

Well it's pretty nice, ofc Fage is a big company and usually the export versions are kinda inferior to the original in many products so they are most certainly not number 1 in their field so they may not be representative of the whole sector. I usually put honey in Greek yogurt (or more accurately "Yoğurt" xD) because I like sweet foods.

You mean barbarism,drugs,crimes,prostitution,
All of your civilization is stolen from the Middle East
The Middle East was crandle of civilization when your Germanic ancestors were like animals who painted their faces with dirt

I'm italian. And drugs, barbarism and prostitution comes from middle east. Being a whore was seen as honorful job in egypt and mesopotamia. Opium comes from the east as well. And mesopotamian soldiers rubbed shit in their faces to scare away enemy horses...

="MarkusS, post: 5929246, member: 151420"]You talk retared stuff. I give a shit about israel and palestine. their war serves our interests. As long they fight, the better for us. The article is a random byproduct. I guve a shit about Gabriels hypocisiy. The only part that is important is, that the article mentiond that one of the subs is delivered in the next weeks.

The rest? You assume too much that i take this bullshit here serious enough to go into detail. The sub contract is long gone and well known. The only reason i posted this is that it mentions the delivery.

As for indians, you and indians are the same for me. Israel and Palestine as well. I dont see you as people with your iwn interests and identities. You are objects for me. Sometimes useful, sometimes annoying.

Men may change their climate, but they cannot change their nature. A man that goes out a fool cannot ride or sail himself into common sense.
Joseph Addison

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom