What's new

germany delivers new high tech submarine to Israel...and Iran pays for it

Nicolas Roerich confirmed it . Even the founder of the ahmaddiyya islamic sect confirmed that.

@Jaanbaz

Don't drag me in this shit slinging match. You do realise Ahmadis are not considered Muslims by ''sarkari'' Muslims right? Please avoid dragging Ahmadis in pointless debates. The ''Sarkari'' Muslims don't believe what we say. In-fact they don't even believe in Ahmadis having the right to live never mind about believing in the possibility of survival of Jesus(pbuh) and his eventual death in Kashmir.

Actually the first migrations into Europe happened when humans crossed into the Arabian Peninsula from Horn of Africa and from there they migrated to the remaining world. First Greece then the Balkans and then the rest of Europe. That's also how agriculture was spread into Europe.

Actually the entire Middle East and Southern Europe and that region share a similar origin albeit largely distant by now for obvious reasons.

Back then you have to remember that the populations were very, very small.

Even in Sicily and Southern Italy today you can notice surnames of Arab/Middle Eastern origin despite how short the Emirate of Sicily really lasted in the wider scale of things.

It's much more noticeable in Al-Andalus (Spain & Portugal) as that region was under 800 Arab/Moor rule. Even today most linguists say that up to 20-25% of all Spanish words are of Arab origin. Similar with Portuguese.

Basically the point is that regions that border each other and who have had ancient ties, been influenced by human migrations, civilizations, religion etc. such as Southern Europe and the Arab world are bound to have many similarities.

It's also not a surprise that Christianity which is a native religion to the Arab world reached Europe before it for instance reached South Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Central Asia etc.

The Europeans could have adopted another religion for instance altogether. But the probable close cultural, trading, geographical, historical etc. ties made it convenient to adopt.

Anyway we are a bit off-topic here.

One should really invest in ThyssenKrupp shares.:lol:

OT: What do Neural Arabs thinks about Horn Africans? They don't seemed to be Arabized but Speak an Afro-Asiatic language group (Cushitic and South Semitic). They seem different culturally to the rest of Africa, Orthodox Eritreans find more in common with Yemeni Jews than some Congolese in in C.Africa. I see Arabs treat Somalis as equal but see some Tanzanian guys as different when I was at Sweden. And Horners don't really see themselves as 'Pan-Africans', and angers many Black Afrocentric Black Americans :D.

Congrats @Oscar
I mentioned u guys here to close this troll thread . U didn't.
Now look what u got .
15 pages of nonsense

24375245.jpg
40665090.jpg
80108179.jpg
31787159.jpg
15390180.jpg

I'm so happy the Germans were heavily bombarded by the Americans and Brits in the 2nd world war, they are all as evil as each other.

Nothing but I just deny that humans are older than 6000-7000 years and created from chimpanzees. But nothing is worng with ethnic discussions based on real ethnic history from 7000 years ago. I did not mention u in this thread specifically.
Idiot, humans weren't created from Chimps. Apes and humans have the same common ancestor, but we branched off eons ago.

You don't even understand the simple concepts. 6000 years old? Are you fucking retarded? Farming is older than that ffs. How could a person be so stupid?!

Idiot, humans weren't created from Chimps. Apes and humans have the same common ancestor, but we branched off eons ago.

You don't even understand the simple concepts. 6000 years old? Are you fucking retarded? Farming is older than that ffs. How could a person be so stupid?!

LOL bro, don't waste your time with these people. Please bro, you can talk to a wall and there is more chance of a logical discussion.

LOL bro, don't waste your time with these people. Please bro, you can talk to a wall and there is more chance of a logical discussion.
lol I know but this is a new low.

I almost punched the screen when I read that. How can people be so fucking dumb and still be able to speak 2 languages? I expect such comments from hunter gatherer tribes lost in the Amazonian rain forest ffs.

Khob madarjendeh, Adam va Eva chi mishan?

U dumb do not believe to Adam and Eve?

lol I know but this is a new low.

I almost punched the screen when I read that. How can people be so fucking dumb and still be able to speak 2 languages? I expect such comments from hunter gatherer tribes lost in the Amazonian rain forest ffs.

It's their denial mode. They already made up their mind that everything they get told my mullahs and read in the Koran etc are the facts and everything else is blasphemy. To them, there is no such as scientific evidence, the only evidence they believe in is are the ones which somehow backs their own religious fantasies. They are beyond help. Once these people got sucked into religion, they will rather die than lose their faith.

The best thing to do with such people, is to isolate them in society and let them take their pathetic mentalities to the grave. The problem for us Iranians is, that these creatures have hijacked Iran and like a pathogen will not let go until wiped out. There is no negotiation with pathogens.

Seems many of those "humanoid" chimps are lurking on this thread .. :lol:

It's their denial mode. They already made up their mind that everything they get told my mullahs and read in the Koran etc are the facts and everything else is blasphemy. To them, there is no such as scientific evidence, the only evidence they believe in is are the ones which somehow backs their own religious fantasies. They are beyond help. Once these people got sucked into religion, they will rather die than lose their faith.

The best thing to do with such people, is to isolate them in society and let them take their pathetic mentalities to the grave. The problem for us Iranians is, that these creatures have hijacked Iran and like a pathogen will not let go until wiped out. There is no negotiation with pathogens.

I'm sure Islam encourages scientific research.. And Darwins theory although accept is still a theory .. Using your left hand would might it strong (lol) .. But no guarantee tht your kid will be a leftie.:lol: :what:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom