What's new

germany delivers new high tech submarine to Israel...and Iran pays for it

why getting personal with insults? A blog i did read mentioned that iran hold 4.5% which was freezed so basicly it is used for this. You dont expect to get ot back right? Dont get personal because you dont like my opinion
A blog you read, and decided to make a troll ground for you nonsense trolling, ya?

facepalm-pics-11.jpg

house-facepalm.jpg

Hey my friend .

Give it a rest .

I still prefer the so called Sharia dictatorship to imperialism ,. No need to mention Western's golden history in 1940's especially civilized peace loving Germans that gifted their love to the world .

your shariah dictatorship is not compatible with european culture. Dont even try to push this on us.

your shariah dictatorship is not compatible with european culture. Dont even try to push this on us.

I always respect other cultures and religions as long as they are not against humanity .

I respect Germans , their history and their culture but that doesn't mean I respect dark parts of it that can be found in any other country's .

I'm not going to respond this comment as think it might come from anger or any thing else but as an Iranian ( who tries to be close to Islam ) I expect you at least not to insult my Iranian or Islamic cultures , histories and etc .

I think in a matter of time,Russia will be the supreme overlord of Europe.Last time,it was a military overlord for 50 years. This time,it will be both economic and military overlord in the next 10-20 years.And most russian don't call themselves european ,rather they call themselves Eurasian.

And Europe will be its vassal.

I always respect other cultures and religions as long as they are not against humanity .

I respect Germans , their history and their culture but that doesn't mean I respect dark parts of it that can be found in any other country's .

I'm not going to respond this comment as think it might come from anger or any thing else but as an Iranian ( who tries to be close to Islam ) I expect you at least not to insult my Iranian or Islamic cultures , histories and etc .

and i expect the very same for european and christian cultures from you. I would never bow infront islam. Im italian, christian and you may understand that we are free and do not like if one says he want push his goals on us.

I think in a matter of time,Russia will be the supreme overlord of Europe.Last time,it was a military overlord for 50 years. This time,it will be both economic and military overlord in the next 10-20 years.And most russian don't call themselves european ,rather they call themselves Eurasian.

And Europe will be its vassal.

russias economy is smaller than italy. How can that be an economic overlord? Ots even shrinking.

And why do you wish bad on us?

and i expect the very same for european and christian cultures from you. I would never bow infront islam. Im italian, christian and you may understand that we are free and do not like if one says he want push his goals on us.

russias economy is smaller than italy. How can that be an economic overlord? Ots even shrinking.

Italy economy is inflated on account of financial services and Govt using debt to service GDP. Russia on the other hand controls critical resource supplies to Europe.

I am being truthful.

How can that be an economic overlord?

After the russian revolution ,Russia was in much worse situation than india in 1947. Its industries destroyed and it was impoverished to sub-saharan status. Stalin turned it around and voila ,twenty years later ,it was a superpower and a near first world country. Under Brezhnev,Russia fell to second world status. Under Yeltsin, to third world. Putin brought it back to second world. If he can free Russia from the tentacles of the dollar supremacy ,then Russia is destined to be first world as the dollar system keeps Russia chained.

@vostok

How indonesian do i look?

l9htn4q4.jpg

And how can i be indonesian when my mother is italian and my father german?

I don't know what this debate is about, and everybody knows how anti-Iranian I am. I must say though that your picture looks so stupid. Please either delete it, or post another one.

I hope that doesn’t offend.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom