What's new

germany delivers new high tech submarine to Israel...and Iran pays for it

humans are humans and monkeys are monkeys… we aren't related…. we might have shared a common ancestor…..over 100,000 years ago maybe…

You are wrong. We are a monkey species, belonging to the same genera as chimps, gorillas, otang utan and bonobos. We are plain and simple a monkey species. You mistake differrent species for differrent genera. Propablybecause lack of scientific education. We are a monkey species just as much the grizzly is a bear species and the black bear another bear species. Biology does not locate humans outside primates.

The Hominidae (/hɒˈmɪnɨdiː/; also known as great apes[notes 1]) form a taxonomic family of primates, including four extant genera:

The newest "Dolphin" submarine will be delivered to Haifa within the next weeks. It is worth one billion € and a gift from germany. It is considered one of the most advanced submarines in the world. The speciality for the israel model is, that it is able to send nuclear rockets on their way. Israel ordered 6 submarines of this type. It is those submarines that guarantee Israel its 2nd strike ability. Israel is a small country and any nuclear attack from its many enemies could mean its end. The submarines are the backbone of the israeli ability to be able to destroy evry enemy even when israel is gone.

U-Boot für Israel: Bundesregierung genehmigt heiklen Export - SPIEGEL ONLINE

F100119GPO02-e1378744707854.jpg

1256202-181.jpg

m.+star+dolphin-sub+1280x720.jpg

Those 6 submarines (2 are already delievered) guarantee Israel for the next decades to simply be untouchable. They are build from Thyssen Krupp in Kiel.

And now comes the best part of the entire deal. Until 2010 Iran was a minor share holder of Thyssen Krupp and owned 4.5% of its stock worth 2.5 billion €. As the sanctions were put in place Irans stocks were freezed and nationalized without compensation. Analysts say that Iran pays basicly half of the 6 submarines for Israel.

This submarine appears to be a master piece of technology. Hates off to Germans.

You are wrong. We are a monkey species, belonging to the same genera as chimps, gorillas, otang utan and bonobos. We are plain and simple a monkey species. You mistake differrent species for differrent genera. Propablybecause lack of scientific education. We are a monkey species just as much the grizzly is a bear species and the black bear another bear species. Biology does not locate humans outside primates.

The Hominidae (/hɒˈmɪnɨdiː/; also known as great apes[notes 1]) form a taxonomic family of primates, including four extant genera:

its quite obvious we aren't monkeys lol….. we share a common ancestor with monkeys.. where did you go to school???

:D
fc9bc66fdba445ccc5e9ec0d2ee38c2f.jpg

here is a little lesson on evolution to you from a muslim……
Are humans, apes, monkeys, primates, or hominoids? | Evolving Thoughts
Humans are hominoids. Hominoidea is a taxonomic group. Phylogenetic systematics holds that taxonomic groups should be monophyletic — meaning that they include all the descendants of one ancestor, and don’t leave any descendants out. Humans are closely related to chimpanzees and bonobos, more distantly to gorillas, then orangutans, then gibbons. All these living creatures are crown hominoids. The Hominoidea includes all these, together with extinct animals like Australopithecus, Proconsul, Dryopithecus, and many others. Chimpanzees are apes. Gorillas are apes, as are bonobos, orangutans, and gibbons. We routinely differentiate the “great apes” from the “lesser apes”, where the latter are gibbons and siamangs. Humans are not apes. Humans are hominoids, and all hominoids are anthropoids. So are Old World monkeys like baboons and New World monkeys like marmosets. All of us anthropoids. But humans aren’t monkeys.

@As is - where is , mate as far as i know Roman civilization is based on ancient Greek civilization.

Also Craddle of Western civilization is not Roman but Greek.... what do you think ?

They copied it from Greek, did world knew Romans when Greeks were fighting in Persia and India. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

here is a little lesson on evolution to you from a muslim……
Are humans, apes, monkeys, primates, or hominoids? | Evolving Thoughts
Humans are hominoids. Hominoidea is a taxonomic group. Phylogenetic systematics holds that taxonomic groups should be monophyletic — meaning that they include all the descendants of one ancestor, and don’t leave any descendants out. Humans are closely related to chimpanzees and bonobos, more distantly to gorillas, then orangutans, then gibbons. All these living creatures are crown hominoids. The Hominoidea includes all these, together with extinct animals like Australopithecus, Proconsul, Dryopithecus, and many others. Chimpanzees are apes. Gorillas are apes, as are bonobos, orangutans, and gibbons. We routinely differentiate the “great apes” from the “lesser apes”, where the latter are gibbons and siamangs. Humans are not apes. Humans are hominoids, and all hominoids are anthropoids. So are Old World monkeys like baboons and New World monkeys like marmosets. All of us anthropoids. But humans aren’t monkeys.

your own article explains exactly what i said, that we are a monkey species.

They copied it from Greek, did world knew Romans when Greeks were fighting in Persia and India. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

They copied nothing. Italy had many greek colonies that later developed into rome. It mixed with the native etruskians.

Why did you gave these Submarines for free ?

Because we can.

we are hominoids , which means we share a common ancestor you idiot lol..
but we are not monkeys!!! do you know the difference?? or do i need to go into detail? i thought you had knowledge of science?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry but you crack me up. Now you even insult my religion with bullshit like this.

Wrong.

The Lost Years of Jesus: The Life of Saint Issa - Notovitch

The Best of the Sons of Men
  • Ancient scrolls reveal that Jesus spent seventeen years in India and Tibet
  • From age thirteen to age twenty-nine, he was both a student and teacher of Buddhist and Hindu holy men
  • The story of his journey from Jerusalem to Benares was recorded by Brahman historians
  • Today they still know him and love him as St. Issa. Their 'buddha'
notovitch.jpg
In 1894 Nicolas Notovitch published a book called The Unknown Life of Christ. He was a Russian doctor who journeyed extensively throughout Afghanistan, India, and Tibet. Notovitch journeyed through the lovely passes of Bolan, over the Punjab, down into the arid rocky land of Ladak, and into the majestic Vale of Kashmir of the Himalayas. During one of his jouneys he was visiting Leh, the capital of Ladak, near where the buddhist convent Himis is. He had an accident that resulted in his leg being broken. This gave him the unscheduled opportunity to stay awhile at the Himis convent.

himis.jpg
Notovitch learned, while he was there, that there existed ancient records of the life of Jesus Christ. In the course of his visit at the great convent, he located a Tibetan translation of the legend and carefully noted in his carnet de voyage over two hundred verses from the curious document known as "The Life of St. Issa."

He was shown two large yellowed volumes containing the biography of St. Issa. Notovitch enlisted a member of his party to translate the Tibetan volumes while he carefully noted each verse in the back pages of his journal.

When he returned to the western world there was much controversy as to the authenticity of the document. He was accused of creating a hoax and was ridiculed as an imposter. In his defense he encouraged a scientific expedition to prove the original tibetan documents existed.

One of his skeptics was Swami Abhedananda. Abhedananda journeyed into the arctic region of the Himalayas, determined to find a copy of the Himis manuscript or to expose the fraud. His book of travels, entitled Kashmir O Tibetti, tells of a visit to the Himis gonpa and includes a Bengali translation of two hundred twenty-four verses essentially the same as the Notovitch text. Abhedananda was thereby convinced of the authenticity of the Issa legend.

@vostok @INDIC

Last edited:
ah ???
i guess you are confusing with Mani ? or someone else ?
you cannot seriously think this???
Jesus was JEW. So his influence is almost 100% Jew social and religious education, a bit maybe romans
which influenced of course christianity but like did Egypt, Constantine and so many other empires/countries

Look at my above post.

@INDIC You will argue better on this. @vostok

Also,according to the Ahmadiyya islamic sect, Jesus is buried in Kashmir .

Look at my above post.

@INDIC You will argue better on this. @vostok

Also,according to the Ahmadiyya islamic sect, Jesus is buried in Kashmir .
I do not care who was Jesus by nationality - a Martian, a resident of Alpha Centauri or Jew. Important for me is his teaching and the Orthodox Church.

They copied nothing. Italy had many greek colonies that later developed into rome. It mixed with the native etruskians.

Because we can.

You mean Greeks are ancestors of Italians to prove you didn't copy it, there were Roman colonies in Britain also. :girl_wacko:

I do not care who was Jesus by nationality - a Martian, a resident of Alpha Centauri or Jew. Important for me is his teaching and the Orthodox Church.
Agreed.
Jesus had no nationality. To be frank,I consider the orthodox church much more authentic compared to Catholic or Protestant one.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom