What's new

germany delivers new high tech submarine to Israel...and Iran pays for it

@As is - where is , mate as far as i know Roman civilization is based on ancient Greek civilization.

Also Craddle of Western civilization is not Roman but Greek.... what do you think ?

Largely so.

Both actually. Mesopotamia is the true origin of civilization. Then comes the Egyptian civilization, then the Greek one and finally the Roman one. It's a linear continuation, even though sometimes they overlap. This is what we call "western civilization". It was buried under the bullshit of the Roman church (and not only) for centuries until the Enlightenment took place. You could also talk about a Muslim civilization that contributed to the Western one during the dark ages since they advanced greatly in many scientific fields and carried on the works of great Greek and Roman scientists and philosophers.

we are hominoids , which means we share a common ancestor you idiot lol..
but we are not monkeys!!! do you know the difference?? or do i need to go into detail? i thought you had knowledge of science?

chimps, gorillas and orang utan are. also hominoids. what now?

It's obvious that you can.... but do you give every country Dolphin class subs... ? No.

I'm asking why you are giving free to Israel ?

beuse israels security is a german imperative in foreign politics

Agreed.
Jesus had no nationality. To be frank,I consider the orthodox church much more authentic compared to Catholic or Protestant one.

Thanks,for,insulting my religion. How deep do you plan to go?

chimps, gorillas and orang utan are. also hominoids. what now?
now nothing lol, because thats what i had been saying the whole time….. monkeys and humans are hominoids lol. but humans and monkeys are 2 different things…. hence humans are not monkeys :-)
being hominoids means we share a common ancestor you idiot thats all..

You look half German and half Chin Chong Dong :lol:
He looks like many Italians.

Should we stop these insults based on a photo ?

Agreed.
Jesus had no nationality. To be frank,I consider the orthodox church much more authentic compared to Catholic or Protestant one.
non sense.

Last edited:
You are wrong. We are a monkey species, belonging to the same genera as chimps, gorillas, otang utan and bonobos.
Why such an insist on representing your self as a monkey?
There is no need for the proves, Based on available evidence in this post, I admit you are right.

How indonesian do i look?

l9htn4q4.jpg

And how can i be indonesian when my mother is italian and my father german?

You should really stop posting your own pics....

One day, some troll gonna gather your photos and will upload on a gay site.......

We are not monkeys, lol. An easy rule of thumb is that monkeys have tails while humans and other apes don't. Although it's not always true, it's an easy way to tell them apart.

this is an english thing. ain german is no difference between them. We dont divide between monkey and ape. The only word is simply Affe. Affe stands for both Monkey and Ape.

You should really stop posting your own pics....

One day, some troll gonna gather your photos and will upload on a gay site.......

Maybe i can earn some money with it.

@Bismarck
Do you agree on the above sentence, mate ?

Come on Markus.... what if one your collegues sees those photos and spreads rumors in the company you are working in.... ?

It doesnt matter if Bismarck agrees. Merkel said it herself in the speech in the israeli parliament. Israels security is part of german foreign imperative.

Are you Italian or German? The Germans I know would make a mockery out of you.

Quit posting dumb pointless crusader threads.

Chances are racist minority Italian or possibly he visited both countries being a third national settled in italy, Germans I know and met are not at all racists or nincompoop.

It doesnt matter if Bismarck agrees. Merkel said it herself in the speech in the israeli parliament. Israels security is part of german foreign imperative.

Do you believe in Politicians' words ?

Erdogan says "This is my second home" wherever he goes.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom