What's new

germany delivers new high tech submarine to Israel...and Iran pays for it

Yeah, well done to Assad.

Lol, look at who is saying that. :lol:

Mate, selling some Nerve agent substance is not equal to selling $ Billions of worth jets, tanks, missile defence systems etc....

Because you have a very very strong industrial base. That's a different issue from what i have been saying..
Amd I never said nothing about your GDP or GDP/Capita

I have no problem... you can donate all of the Germany to Israel if you want. :D

I just wondered about the reason behind it and learned it from other guys.

The reason is that east germany paid no reperations. So after reunion this submarien deal is an elegant solution for this. Its also a good way to promote our submarines.

Yea, that's what I'm saying. They are not western in origin but they are the origin of civilization. And they act as a foundation based on which the western civilization was later built by the Greeks and later the Romans.

Their biological ancenstry? That's highly disputed. The most accepted hypothesis is that since they both come from Proto-Indo-European tribes they come from the north. And obviously before the Proto-Indo-Europeans went to the North you can trace their ancestry back to Africa like everyone's.

You're right about agriculture though.

Precisely. Those are Middle Eastern/Semitic civilizations native to the Arab world. They cannot be called anything else.

Not really, as most Greeks, Italians, people from the Balkans and in general Southern Europeans share haplogroups with people in the Arab world/Middle East. In fact your most common haplogroups are also the most common in the Arab world/Middle East.

e5n57l.png

Haplogroup J-P209 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Genetic origins of the Italian people - Eupedia

Here you can see the Y-DNA of average Greeks:

Family Tree DNA - Greek DNA Project

Most belong to Middle Eastern haplogroups such as J, E, G and I.

This means your ancestry from father to son etc.

Overall Southern Europeans (aside from being geographically close) also share similarities in the overall genetic makeup (not only paternal lineage). More than with any other people outside of Europe. Vice versa too.

This is due to those ancient migrations from the ME into Southern Europe and other factors.

Last edited:
Precisely. Those are Middle Eastern/Semitic civilizations native to the Arab world. They cannot be called anything else.

Not really, as most Greeks, Italians, people from the Balkans and in general Southern Europeans share haplogroups with people in the Arab world/Middle East. In fact your most common haplogroups are also the most common in the Arab world/Middle East.

e5n57l.png

Haplogroup J-P209 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Genetic origins of the Italian people - Eupedia

Here you can see the Y-DNA of average Greeks?

Family Tree DNA - Greek DNA Project

Most belong to Middle Eastern haplogroups such as J, E, G and I.

This means your ancestry from father to son etc.

Overall Southern Europeans (aside from being geographically close) also share similarities in the overall genetic makeup (not only paternal lineage). More than with any other people outside of Europe. Vice versa too.

This is due to those ancient migrations from the ME into Southern Europe and other factors.

And from migration from southern europe into middle east. Don´t forget that we conquered the entire middle east beginning with Alexander and then completly as roman empire. Many romans moved to asia minor, egypt, northern africa and so on. The roman empire and its "mare nostrum" concept is the main reason that there is a race you could call "mediterranean"

The reason is that east germany paid no reperations. So after reunion this submarien deal is an elegant solution for this. Its also a good way to promote our submarines.
Agreed for the first part.

Disagreed for the second part..... Sure selling equipment to a high-end user like Israel is good for promation. But it is not exactly needed. Whole world knows, German subs are top class.

And from migration from southern europe into middle east. Don´t forget that we conquered the entire middle east beginning with Alexander and then completly as roman empire. Many romans moved to asia minor, egypt, northern africa and so on. The roman empire and its "mare nostrum" concept is the main reason that there is a race you could call "mediterranean"

The thing is those that those Romans and Greeks distance ancestors (majority of them) were mostly already from the ME/Arab World originally. So even if they fathered children there with local women etc. (which happened undoubtedly and the other way around too) then you will not figure that out by just going by Y-DNA.

Why? Because of most people already sharing the same haplogroups.

If Romans and Greeks had origins similar to Sub-Saharan Africans, Native Americans, South Asians, Chinese, Japanese, Mongols, Indonesians etc. their traces in the ME could easily have been noticed by just looking at the Y-DNA (haplogroup from father to son) as those haplogroups native to those regions are foreign for the Arab world/ME and Europe by large.

The thing is those that those Romans and Greeks distance ancestors (majority of them) were mostly already from the ME/Arab World originally. So even if they fathered children there with local women etc. (which happened undoubtedly and the other way around too) then you will not figure that out by just going by Y-DNA.

If Romans and Greeks had origins similar to Sub-Saharan Africans, Native Americans, South Asians, Chinese, Japanese, Mongols, Indonesians etc. their traces in the ME could easily have been noticed by just looking at the Y-DNA (haplogroup from father to son) as those haplogroups native to those regions are foreign for the Arab world/ME and Europe by large.

The thing is, that i believe you can´t distinct between south europe and northern africa, east mediterrenean coast. Modern Humans came from north africa to europe. Settled it at east and west through gibraltar as well as eastern way through bosphorus roughly 60.000 years ago. Then there was constantly contact through the mediterranean in all directions.

Travel back then was very easy. I could have travelled from east italy to greece in 2 - 3 days back then. To egypt in five. The mediterranean sea created a unique way of exchange. The same distance over land would have taken weeks.

Beside all this, i believe our ancestors were going on the sea much longer than we think. We have stone tools 45.000 years old from Crete. An island in the middle of the med.

And there are stone tools almost one million years old from Rhodos. Imagine that!. Thats not even Homo sapiens there. It means it was settled from Homo habilis and Homo heidelbergensis. That means they had basic boats, could navigate and so on.

The thing is, that i believe you can´t distinct between south europe and northern africa, east mediterrenean coast. Modern Humans came from north africa to europe. Settled it at east and west through gibraltar as well as eastern way through bosphorus roughly 60.000 years ago. Then there was constantly contact through the mediterranean in all directions.

Travel back then was very easy. I could have travelled from east italy to greece in 2 - 3 days back then. To egypt in five. The mediterranean sea created a unique way of exchange. The same distance over land would have taken weeks.

Actually the first migrations into Europe happened when humans crossed into the Arabian Peninsula from Horn of Africa and from there they migrated to the remaining world. First Greece then the Balkans and then the rest of Europe. That's also how agriculture was spread into Europe.

Actually the entire Middle East and Southern Europe and that region share a similar origin albeit largely distant by now for obvious reasons.

Back then you have to remember that the populations were very, very small.

Even in Sicily and Southern Italy today you can notice surnames of Arab/Middle Eastern origin despite how short the Emirate of Sicily really lasted in the wider scale of things.

It's much more noticeable in Al-Andalus (Spain & Portugal) as that region was under 800 Arab/Moor rule. Even today most linguists say that up to 20-25% of all Spanish words are of Arab origin. Similar with Portuguese.

Basically the point is that regions that border each other and who have had ancient ties, been influenced by human migrations, civilizations, religion etc. such as Southern Europe and the Arab world are bound to have many similarities.

It's also not a surprise that Christianity which is a native religion to the Arab world reached Europe before it for instance reached South Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Central Asia etc.

The Europeans could have adopted another religion for instance altogether. But the probable close cultural, trading, geographical, historical etc. ties made it convenient to adopt.

Anyway we are a bit off-topic here.

One should really invest in ThyssenKrupp shares.:lol:

Nicolas Roerich confirmed it . Even the founder of the ahmaddiyya islamic sect confirmed that.

@Jaanbaz

Since when is some Indian/Pakistani sect member knowledgeable about what happened 2000 years ago in the Middle East thousands of km away from his homeland or any authority for that matter?
Don't make me laugh.

There is no recording or anything alike that says that Isa (as) - Jesus ever stepped foot in South Asia of all places.

Stop kidding, please.

Actually the first migrations into Europe happened when humans crossed into the Arabian Peninsula from Horn of Africa and from there they migrated to the remaining world. First Greece then the Balkans and then the rest of Europe. That's also how agriculture was spread into Europe.

Actually the entire Middle East and Southern Europe and that region share a similar origin albeit largely distant by now for obvious reasons.

Back then you have to remember that the populations were very, very small.

Even in Sicily and Southern Italy today you can notice surnames of Arab/Middle Eastern origin despite how short the Emirate of Sicily really lasted in the wider scale of things.

It's much more noticeable in Al-Andalus (Spain & Portugal) as that region was under 800 Arab/Moor rule. Even today most linguists say that up to 20-25% of all Spanish words are of Arab origin. Similar with Portuguese.

Basically the point is that regions that border each other and who have had ancient ties, been influenced by human migrations, civilizations, religion etc. such as Southern Europe and the Arab world are bound to have many similarities.

It's also not a surprise that Christianity which is a native religion to the Arab world reached Europe before it for instance reached South Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Central Asia etc.

The Europeans could have adopted another religion for instance altogether. But the probable close cultural, trading, geographical, historical etc. ties made it convenient to adopt.

Anyway we are a bit off-topic here.

One should really invest in ThyssenKrupp shares.:lol:

Don't know about South Europe's connection with Middle-East but I found many Greeks and Italians saying "we are not whites but we are Mediterraneans" mainly to stop other Europeans to claim their Greeco-Roman heritage. I didn't know South Europeans are this much sensitive about their cultural heritage being claimed by other nations in Europe.

Nicolas Roerich confirmed it . Even the founder of the ahmaddiyya islamic sect confirmed that.

@Jaanbaz

I also confirm .. Monkeys are humans.. I have evidence now..

What is better for us? A united arab world or a divided one with an israel that defends our interests in the region. Divide et Impera. Same reason why we sold poison gas to Saddam and gas masks to Iran.

The fukin truth.

Since when is some Indian/Pakistani sect member knowledgeable about what happened 2000 years ago in the Middle East thousands of km away from his homeland or any authority for that matter?
Don't make me laugh.

There is no recording or anything alike that says that Isa (as) - Jesus ever stepped foot in South Asia of all places.

Stop kidding, please.

Dnt care abt his fake story but don't worry Israelis love you..

I also confirm .. Monkeys are humans.. I have evidence now..

The fukin truth.

Dnt care abt his fake story but don't worry Israelis love you..

Huh?:lol:

It's not my problem that you have people in your countries that apparently follow the Ahmadiyya sect and their alternative nonsense history about regions (Arab world/ME) thousands km away from their own lands. No need to become angry due to me stating that.

In short there is no proof of ISA (as) - Jesus ever even visiting South Asia. I don't know where they got this information from. Simple.

Thank you for confirming the "fact" tht Europeans have Arab ancestory .. :lol:

Thank you for confirming the "fact" tht Europeans have Arab ancestory .. :lol:

Butthurt Baluch? I said that Southern Europeans and Arabs of today largely share the same Y-DNA and haplogroups which is confirmed by all genetic tests out there (I posted a few sources in this thread alone) and last time I checked genetic tests do not lie. Those haplogroups predate any ethnic group of today but you probably did not know that.

Now go to sleep.

:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom