What's new

germany delivers new high tech submarine to Israel...and Iran pays for it

Huh?:lol:

It's not my problem that you have people in your countries that apparently follow the Ahmadiyya sect and their alternative nonsense history about regions (Arab world/ME) thousands km away from their own lands. No need to become angry due to me stating that.

In short there is no proof of ISA (as) - Jesus ever even visiting South Asia. I don't know where they got this information from. Simple.

Don't care we Dnt even have ahmadiya ppl in Baluchistan ...

Its our gift to you, we want to wash our Gestapo sins = Jews killing - Germany

Butthurt Baluch? I said that Southern Europeans and Arabs of today largely share the same Y-DNA and haplogroups which is confirmed by all genetic tests out there (I posted a few sources in this thread alone) and last time I checked genetic tests do not lie. Those haplogroups predate any ethnic group of today but you probably did not know that.

Now go to sleep.

:lol:

Butthurt over what? You funny arbi..:lol:

Saudis Dnt look European do they ..:)

@al-Hasani

What if people told you they are sick of you bringing the 'ancient beautiful master race Arab world' to every single thread and ruining it?
No one cares if Arabs are Europeans or Europeans are Arabs, no one cares about inferiority complexes, no one cares about the racists and no one cares about this nonsense. You keep the Arab world out of the threads that does not concern it. I don't think it's too hard to understand.

@al-Hasani

What if people told you they are sick of you bringing the 'ancient beautiful master race Arab world' to every single thread and ruining it?
No one cares if Arabs are Europeans or Europeans are Arabs, no one cares about inferiority complexes, no one cares about the racists and no one cares about this nonsense. You keep the Arab world out of the threads that does not concern it. I don't think it's too hard to understand.
What if I told you that I corrected some false claims and then had an interesting discussion with @MarkusS ? Last time I checked I did not even mention Iran by name as I do not care. People were already derailing this thread in case you have not noticed. Well before I entered.
Stating facts never hurts and whether they fit into your worldview or not is neither my problem.
Besides you Farsis on PDF are famous for derailing every single thread that has anything to do with any Arab issues so I find that ridiculously hilarious.

I will always correct historical nonsense written about the Arab world. So learn to live with it.

@MarkusS

This news is hilarious if true as well.:lol:

Last edited:
Since when is some Indian/Pakistani sect member knowledgeable about what happened 2000 years ago in the Middle East thousands of km away from his homeland or any authority for that matter?
Don't make me laugh.

There is no recording or anything alike that says that Isa (as) - Jesus ever stepped foot in South Asia of all places.

Stop kidding, please.

The Tomb of Jesus Christ Website

you can google bilocation and remote viewing .The Ahmaddiya founder did seem to have the power of remote viewing.

Says the arab ,who believes in arab master race theories lol....

Which "master race theories"? I am of mixed origins in case you do not know. Are you just parroting what that farsi troll wrote when all I have done is to stick to historical facts, genetics etc. after I saw some historical nonsense earlier in this thread? Later I and @MarkusS had a interesting discussion.
Then you and a few others tried spreading your conspiracy theories about Isa (as) - Jesus.

But yes, you are right. Isa (as) was a Indian. I take the word of the Indian government (supposedly given the title of your video) over that of religious scriptures, historical evidence, historians etc.

That's right.

"Master race".:lol:

arab gibberish arab supa powaa blah blah....

That can happen when you are unable to counter anything and when you have been academically outclassed in a debate.

Just admit that there is not even a slight consensus about your empty theory.

Says the Indian of whatever ethnicity. I am not the one claiming a Semitic Prophet native to the ME as an Indian.

Do you see Arabs here claiming that some of your Hindu Gods or Prophets (not sure if you have any to be honest with you - I don't have much knowledge about Hinduism) were from the ME or visited it etc.?

But keep swallowing such historical nonsense raw because it fits your worldview.

Let's just say that you are right.

@al-Hasani

I told him before :D

You do realize that british and french base on rome? I did not know french and british spread celtish cults and tribalism around the world. I thought it was our culture. The french even lost their own language and speak a roman one today. The world culture today is roman culture.

Not the world's but Europe .

Even Rome's neighbor and most important rival in north Africa ( Carthage ) doesn't have Roman culture or Latin language .

The same goes for Greeks , Leave alone eastern Europe , Minor Asia and further .

Not the world's but Europe .

Even Rome's neighbor and most important rival in north Africa ( Carthage ) doesn't have Roman culture or Latin language .

The same goes for Greeks , Leave alone eastern Europe , Minor Asia and further .

carthago was destroyed, its inhabitants killed or sold into slavery.

The newest "Dolphin" submarine will be delivered to Haifa within the next weeks. It is worth one billion € and a gift from germany. It is considered one of the most advanced submarines in the world. The speciality for the israel model is, that it is able to send nuclear rockets on their way. Israel ordered 6 submarines of this type. It is those submarines that guarantee Israel its 2nd strike ability. Israel is a small country and any nuclear attack from its many enemies could mean its end. The submarines are the backbone of the israeli ability to be able to destroy evry enemy even when israel is gone.

U-Boot für Israel: Bundesregierung genehmigt heiklen Export - SPIEGEL ONLINE

F100119GPO02-e1378744707854.jpg

1256202-181.jpg

m.+star+dolphin-sub+1280x720.jpg

Those 6 submarines (2 are already delievered) guarantee Israel for the next decades to simply be untouchable. They are build from Thyssen Krupp in Kiel.

And now comes the best part of the entire deal. Until 2010 Iran was a minor share holder of Thyssen Krupp and owned 4.5% of its stock worth 2.5 billion €. As the sanctions were put in place Irans stocks were freezed and nationalized without compensation. Analysts say that Iran pays basicly half of the 6 submarines for Israel.

Good technology! How generous of our German friends to donate some to Israel. I would love for both Germany and Japan to engage in military R&D as well. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom