What's new

germany breaks export record...100 billion € in one month

Where do you get a flat for four at 1000 Euro in Hamburg or Munich, unless you live far outside the city? In my part of the city, not one flat for 4 persons costs under 1500 Euro/ month. The normal rent would be around 2000 Euro. On top of that incidental costs such as heating, electricity, cleaning, gardening, garbage, water, etc. That would add up another 4-500 Euro per month.

Most secretaries get around 1500 Euro/ month for a fulltime job. If you have two little children, it's almost impossible to earn that money.

I too doubt that, I'm in China and could not get decent apartment below 3500 USD/ Month

I too doubt that, I'm in China and could not get decent apartment below 3500 USD/ Month

its called a market. You cant afford the best apartment? Great! Take a cheaper one. I hate free loaders who believe they should have evrything just because they exist.

I saw no Tafeln in Kenya. Maybe i overlooked them. :)

Brilliant, now you have to compare us with Kenya, simply brilliant! :)

BTW, 20 years ago, there was no need for "Tafeln" (table to feed the poor) in Germany. Tells a lot where we are heading to while you shamelessly claimed that we have no poverty in another post.

You don't have student allowance in Germany ?

Yes, we do have, but it's bordering at the existence minimum. Studying in big cities, it's even below that. Either your parents somehow can manage to help you out a bit, but under normal circumstances, you have to find a badly paid spare job to stay floating.

its called a market. You cant afford the best apartment? Great! Take a cheaper one. I hate free loaders who believe they should have evrything just because they exist.

And if that is even too expensive, you should live on the street, right? The best would be if those poor people just drop dead, they are just an eyesore on our beautiful streets.

/sarcasm

Last edited:
Realy a high record for Germany in July, since China only sold 164 billion € in the same month July 2014, only 1.6times of Gemany while more than 18 times population of Gemany

Our exports are mainly big-ticket items either for consumers or for the industry in the high-end segment. One German vacuum-cleaner is costs at least 3x a Chinese vacuum-cleaner.

Our exports are mainly big-ticket items either for consumers or for the industry in the high-end segment. One German vacuum-cleaner is costs at least 3x a Chinese vacuum-cleaner.

Despite that, it's a seriously good result.

Realy a high record for Germany in July, since China only sold 164 billion € in the same month July 2014, only 1.6times of Gemany while more than 18 times population of Gemany

I'd like to share an anecdote i heard, from a person who has seen the inside of a Chinese factory. And in his words, there's so much human overcapacity it's LOL. He gave an example, where four men were stationed at some machine, when the product came out, one turned it, sprayed it, the other turned it again, sprayed the other side, the third took it and did another menial job (i forgot what) and the fourth one put it in the bin together with the rest of finished products.

In Germany, one guy would do this. And so, you are left with amazement on the output/population ratio's.

And please, don't take what i wrote the wrong way.

Last edited:
Brilliant, now you have to compare us with Kenya, simply brilliant! :)

BTW, 20 years ago, there was no need for "Tafeln" (table to feed the poor) in Germany. Tells a lot where we are heading to while you shamelessly claimed that we have no poverty in another post.

Yes, we do have, but it's bordering at the existence minimum. Studying in big cities, it's even below that. Either your parents somehow can manage to help you out a bit, but under normal circumstances, you have to find a badly paid spare job to stay floating.

And if that is even too expensive, you should live on the street, right? The best would be if those poor people just drop dead, they are just an eyesore on our beautiful streets.

/sarcasm

I have no mercy for people who are good for nothing.

Why is China so extremly unproductive? You have 18 times our population but you don´t even manage to achieve twice our productivity. How do you explain this incredible lack of chinas economy and export weakness? If China could reach our productivity level that would be gigantic.

Why is China so extremly unproductive? You have 18 times our population but you don´t even manage to achieve twice our productivity. How do you explain this incredible lack of chinas economy and export weakness? If China could reach our productivity level that would be gigantic.

China is more labor-intensive than capital intensive.

If China could reach our productivity level that would be gigantic.
But there will be no demand for the huge supplies that will be generated by such productivity.

Source: germany breaks export record...100 billion € in one month | Page 5

What goes around ,comes around. Be careful what you wish for on others.

Don't cry if fate smacks you in the face. :)

fate? What has fate to do with this?

China is more labor-intensive than capital intensive.

But there will be no demand for the huge supplies that will be generated by such productivity.

What goes around ,comes around. Be careful what you wish for on others.

I deeply believe we need much more productivity once we start space colonialisation.

I deeply believe we need much more productivity once we start space colonialisation.

Space colonization? Do you think it is possible under the current artificial scarcity structure that corporates create? Second,do you think that alien presence in the solar system will permit humanity which is so violent to colonize space? Read Ringmakers of Saturn by NASA scientist Norman Bergrun . I certainly doubt. And this was confirmed by a Russian general who made a documentary on the extraterrestrial presence in the solar system and he stated that the alien presence will not allow humanity to establish itself in deep space till humanity does not reform itself from its self-destructive warlike tendencies .

Space colonization? Do you think it is possible under the current artificial scarcity structure that corporates create? Second,do you think that alien presence in the solar system will permit humanity which is so violent to colonize space? Read Ringmakers of Saturn by NASA scientist Norman Bergrun . I certainly doubt. And this was confirmed by a Russian general who made a documentary on the extraterrestrial presence in the solar system and he stated that the alien presence will not allow humanity to establish itself in deep space till humanity does not reform itself from its self-destructive warlike tendencies .

lol this is bullshit. Yes we are capable to colonize first our solar system and beyond. The EU actually plans a moon base. USA and Eu plan to go Mars and settle Jupiter moon Callisto. I believe in science and not fairy tales.

And yes, only corporates can start profitable space colonialisations. I see ourself as highest form of life and it is our destiny to explore and settle space. Our solar system and galaxy. This planet is like a prison and not really a home. And we always pushed the boarders further.

lol this is bullshit. Yes we are capable to colonize first our solar system and beyond. The EU actually plans a moon base. USA and Eu plan to go Mars and settle Jupiter moon Callisto. I believe in science and not fairy tales.

And yes, only corporates can start profitable space colonialisations. I see ourself as highest form of life and it is our destiny to explore and settle space. Our solar system and galaxy. This planet is like a prison and not really a home. And we always pushed the boarders further.

No BS. Absolute truth. There is huge ET presence around Saturn and on Earth's Moon.The orbital parameters of Mars moon Phobos indicate it is hollow and artificial in nature and Soviet probe in 80's photographed a massive cylindral object 21 km in length stationed next to Phobos moon. Second , read through NASA scientist Norman Bergrun's work on Saturn Rings.

And yes, only corporates can start profitable space colonialisations.

Wrong.Only a state sponsored initiative can do a successful space colonization that is why Soviets sent man first to space,robots to moon and NASA sent man to moon . That is why almost all space stations or deep space probes built by govt .Not corporations. Corporates are fiscal conservatives . Yes, Corporations can lower cost of production of mature industries and bring large number of incremental innovations. Unless Corporations are independent of banking system ,that is the only exception in which space colonies will be achieved (but at exorbitant cost)

I see ourself as highest form of life and it is our destiny to explore and settle space.

Doesn't matter what you think.

I'm not sure whether you are just naiv or simply stupid.

I know of an engineer who lost his job when he was 52 yo, because his company was sold to a US company. The US company wanted to "streamline" the new aquisition, which means to throw out all the older, expensive employees. Good luck finding an equivalent job at 52. He ended up working way below his qualification (driving taxi) and earning not even half what he got before.

Another story is about a young father who got badly injured in a car accident without his fault. The accident rendered him disabled. The person who caused the accident was a pennyless dude who drank too much after breaking up with his girlfriend.
The young father dropped out as a bread earner and had to be taken care of all day long by his wife. The two kids are still in the kindergarten. Due to the burden at home, his wife could only work halfday when everything at home is taken care of and earns around 900 Euro/month. Before he had a high paying job (4500 Euro after tax), had great holidays with his family, had a great flat in the nice neighbourhood, could go out for dinner with his wife once a week while the babysitter look after the kids ...

No BS. Absolute truth. There is huge ET presence around Saturn and on Earth's Moon.The orbital parameters of Mars moon Phobos indicate it is hollow and artificial in nature and Soviet probe in 80's photographed a massive cylindral object 21 km in length stationed next to Phobos moon. Second , read through NASA scientist Norman Bergrun's work on Saturn Rings.

Wrong.Only a state sponsored initiative can do a successful space colonization that is why Soviets sent man first to space,robots to moon and NASA sent man to moon . That is why almost all space stations or deep space probes built by govt .Not corporations. Corporates are fiscal conservatives . Yes, Corporations can lower cost of production of mature industries and bring large number of incremental innovations. Unless Corporations are independent of banking system ,that is the only exception in which space colonies will be achieved (but at exorbitant cost)

Doesn't matter what you think.

Phobos is not hollow, its simple a so called rubble pile. I dont ready fairy tale books.

As for corporations. All NASA space craft are build from corporations. Boeing build the Saturn V. The Space Shuttle was build from Rockwell. State funding is pathetic because it depends on petty politics and is unable to create a longtherm planning.

Back
Top Bottom