What's new

germany breaks export record...100 billion € in one month

True. Germany has the economic clout to manipulate the European Union and the Euro Zone to its benefits.

because in germany economy and government worked hand in hand. As crisis hit, corporations made an agreement to not fire people. They reduced their working hours, say to 60%. So they only paid you 60% salary. At same time the government jumped in and paid so called shorttime money to fill up your income to 100%. That way workers had no loss in income. The hours you did not work were used to teach you new stuff for your job and in education programs. As recession ended, corporations had to,produce more but had all their old staff at hand. That way they could jump from 0 to 100 in an instant and had an advantage over non german corporations who lacked their skilled workers.

There simply is no poverty in germany. Even the most poor Hartz IV germans are at a state that any one in other nations can only dream about. I´m not super rich, yet i can afford hiking in new zealand and save 800 € each month

In the loony bin where you stay, there is indeed no poverty.

I agree, the EU should stop NATO. NATO bounds us to the world. The world should serve us. No negotiations with anyone. I want an agressive EU that cares only for its self interests and stomps evry other nation into the dirt.

Hey, Benito Hitler, have they forgotten to give you your daily medication?

lol i love such deluded nonsense. I mean honestly, do you get paid for such comical stuff?

This topic is about german economic dominance. Please move to some comic department for your posts, because its not just deluded but also in the wrong topic.

P.s.: i know it must butthurt you that the west stands united. :D Putler thought he can divide the west with economic interests and failed miserable.

On a sidenote. I would rather hang dead on a highwire than being alive in 3rd world russia.

Russia isn't 3rd world you damn fool

Germany is still the powerhouse/heart of Europe, no doubt about that. This despite losing both world wars and being totally destroyed/ruined after the war. They also didn't/don't have any colonies after first world world unlike we and France who had lots of colonies to rely on/exploit before independence. So for them to have outgrown all of us is indeed commendable.

German companies are quite global and many countries in the world depend/use Gerrman tech in their country like Russia, China, India, Brazil, turkey, israel ,most of Asia etc.

Germany is a country I admire/have deep respect for. I just wish our politicians could learn from Germany instead of condemning them about their surplus. Very stupid indeed. :disagree:

I visited russia...St. Petersburg for a competition. I was not impressed. Living standards are way below what i'm used too.

Not upto western European standards but is way better than 3rd world countries. You will know if you ever visit one.

Germany is still the powerhouse/heart of Europe, no doubt about that. This despite losing both world wars and being totally destroyed/ruined after the war. They also didn't/don't have any colonies after first world world unlike we and France who had lots of colonies to rely on/exploit before independence. So for them to have outgrown all of us is indeed commendable.

German companies are quite global and many countries in the world depend/use Gerrman tech in their country like Russia, China, India, Brazil, turkey, israel ,most of Asia etc.

Germany is a country I admire/have deep respect for. I just wish our politicians could learn from Germany instead of condemning them about their surplus. Very stupid indeed. :disagree:

We are indeed a hard working bunch of people, but that's only half the story. Right after WWII, our manufacturing assets were either destroyed or dismounted for reparation payment. Guess what, we were forced to build the most modern factories in the world while everyone either just continued to use their old factories or got our old factories. ;)

The surplus is nothing to be proud of, since that doesn't tranlate to more money for the average workers. Only people with a hug bag of inferiority complex would brag about this fact.

We are indeed a hard working bunch of people, but that's only half the story. Right after WWII, our manufacturing assets were either destroyed or dismounted for reparation payment. Guess what, we were forced to build the most modern factories in the world while everyone either just continued to use their old factories or got our old factories. ;)

The surplus is nothing to be proud of, since that doesn't tranlate to more money for the average workers. Only people with a hug bag of inferiority complex would brag about this fact.

An average qualified worker gets 2200 € income in germany. If you are not qualified you don´t deserve much income. I´m totally against a minimum income for example. You must get paid for your qualifications. If you have nothing to offer you deserve nothing.

An average qualified worker gets 2200 € income in germany. If you are not qualified you don´t deserve much income. I´m totally against a minimum income for example. You must get paid for your qualifications. If you have nothing to offer you deserve nothing.

2200 € is a joke if you life in a large city such as Munich or Hamburg where a small flat (60 sqm) costs around 1/2 million Euro, rent/ month is around 1000 €. Now try to feed a family of four with that, if one adult is the main bread earner and the other works part-time because of the two small kids. And of course they need a bigger flat.

Well, how do we call people who have little to no empathy for other people?

Sociopath, right?

2200 € is a joke if you life in a large city such as Munich or Hamburg where a small flat (60 sqm) costs around 1/2 million Euro, rent/ month is around 1000 €. Now try to feed a family of four with that, if one adult is the main bread earner and the other works part-time because of the two small kids. And of course they need a bigger flat.

Sociopath, right?

He's a big narcissist . Sociopath ,nyet.But his ideas are sure-shot comedy.

He's a big narcissist . Sociopath ,nyet.But his ideas are sure-shot comedy.

Narcissists are people with a huge inferiority complex that they try to over compensate with things they have no control of or things that don't even relate to them, such as my country makes 100 trillions gazillion surplus hurray, hurray, me so great.

:lol:

Not that i disagree with what you're saying but, don't you have Hofer (Aldi) or Lidl? I go to Hofer regularly, they have super cheap (5€) Slovenian pumpkin seed oil which i found is best one you can buy apart from going straight to some farmer. I also pick up some Austrian yoghurt's for 39 cents and frozen pizza's (German) for 1€ a piece.

The rest of the stuff i don't buy, but i assume it's not poisonous. And prices are hilariously cheap. And the same in Switzerland.
If one would be crude or in a tight spot financially you can buy 60 pizza's for 60€ and have pizza every day of the month for lunch and dinner. Although it would suck, you wouldn't die of hunger. Possibly just increased cholesterol problems. :lol:

Last edited:

Sociopath, right?

If i have a family i earn 2200, my wife roughly 1800,-. Thats already 4000,- €. Plus both children get 184,- € child money. All in all 4386,- €. Minus 1000 € rent you end up with 3386,- € income to spend in a month.

I believe we live in different worlds. I´m very young and still at the beginning of my job, yet i was able to do a cruise last year with my girl. 1st class suite for 5500,-. This year we are on the maiden voyage of teh Diadema and pay 6700,- €. And next year we plan a tour through new zealand for 5500,-

I order bison meat that cost me 200,- € per 1.5 kg and Morchel mushrooms for 16,- per 36 grams

Bison Beef - GourmetFleisch.de

And i see myself as average and far from rich.

Back
Top Bottom