What's new

germany breaks export record...100 billion € in one month

You sound a lot like some former East German, missing old times! :D

yet we have still lower gdp per capita than America? Fair world? nope.

Germany is maybe a net exporter of manufacturing but too many monopolies which germans are using are in the hands of America. Germany is also in fact a net importer of services and other 21 century goods that become more and more important and are controlled by the US. America is printing money to buy our goods so we give them our products for free like slaves while Russia and China give us real earned money from Resources and Manufacturing for our products.

You sound a lot like some former East German, missing old times! :D

germany was richer than america during the cold war when there was a balance, its fact go look at up. Same for japan

german products and services didnt just conquer europe it conquered entire world....most of developing nations like india and china rely very much on german innovation and technology....

i really admire the way germans have advanced in terms of technology and innovation.....have to say they are the best in the world interms to skill

India, Germany to cooperate in skill development, waste management, river cleaning

my reference was how hitler went on to conquer Europe militarily and failed and how modern economic Giant own Europe now. Its all about economy, wish Pakistani leader learn that.

my reference was how hitler went on to conquer Europe militarily and failed and how modern economic Giant own Europe now. Its all about economy, wish Pakistani leader learn that.

I dont understand this mentality of blaming everything on leaders ..if you are so dependent on leader you bound to fail because leaders do change ..hard working skilled people are real assets .. We are not up to the mark on that regard .. A good leader can only extract maximum potential of people given to him but cant make a lion out of monkey ..

We have been top exporter for decades, but in the last 20 years, despite being top exporter not much has been wandering into the wallet of the workers. The question is, what's so great for the general public in Germany if all their efforts are not being rewarded but instead end up in very few wallets? Worse, the poor rich gap has widened in the last two decades considerably.

This kind of news is nothing but polemics.

We have been top exporter for decades, but in the last 20 years, despite being top exporter not much has been wandering into the wallet of the workers. The question is, what's so great for the general public in Germany if all their efforts are not being rewarded but instead end up in very few wallets? Worse, the poor rich gap has widened in the last two decades considerably.

This kind of news is nothing but polemics.

There simply is no poverty in germany. Even the most poor Hartz IV germans are at a state that any one in other nations can only dream about. I´m not super rich, yet i can afford hiking in new zealand and save 800 € each month

There simply is no poverty in germany. Even the most poor Hartz IV germans are at a state that any one in other nations can only dream about. I´m not super rich, yet i can afford hiking in new zealand and save 800 € each month

Do you think its sustainable? Look at the statements of american citizens in early 2000's on online forums and compare today.I will give 5-10 years of current state GDP to Germany unless it initiates transition from dollar and NATO based serfdom .

@Götterdämmerung ,the increasing gap b/w rich and not rich is always a canary in the coal mine of economics. MarkuS cannot understand that ,but others can.

Do you think its sustainable? Look at the statements of american citizens in early 2000's on online forums and compare today.I will give 5-10 years of current state GDP to Germany unless it initiates transition from dollar and NATO based serfdom .

@Götterdämmerung ,the increasing gap b/w rich and not rich is always a canary in the coal mine of economics. MarkuS cannot understand that ,but others can.

I agree, the EU should stop NATO. NATO bounds us to the world. The world should serve us. No negotiations with anyone. I want an agressive EU that cares only for its self interests and stomps evry other nation into the dirt.

I agree, the EU should stop NATO. NATO bounds us to the world. The world should serve us. No negotiations with anyone. I want an agressive EU that cares only for its self interests and stomps evry other nation into the dirt.

mi6 and cia will use each european youth as expendable cannon fodder who will be hanging from high tension wire like this one and obama will not care

article-2740436-20FEAF7B00000578-838_964x610.jpg

here is the video of it

mi6 and cia will use each european youth as expendable cannon fodder who will be hanging from high tension wire like this one and obama will not care

article-2740436-20FEAF7B00000578-838_964x610.jpg

here is the video of it

lol i love such deluded nonsense. I mean honestly, do you get paid for such comical stuff?

This topic is about german economic dominance. Please move to some comic department for your posts, because its not just deluded but also in the wrong topic.

P.s.: i know it must butthurt you that the west stands united. :D Putler thought he can divide the west with economic interests and failed miserable.

On a sidenote. I would rather hang dead on a highwire than being alive in 3rd world russia.

Last edited:
Not poor, but not a sound economy. They are dependent heavily on financial and related services. If that gets affected, like in 2008, then they will automatically suffer more. Britain's industry is all but gone.

In just 6-7 years since the Global Recession, the United Kingdom has already recouped its losses, doing much better than other developed nations.

UK to outperform other big economies with 2.9% growth, IMF predicts | theguardian.com

UK economy out-performing Euro-zone | Mail Online

We cannot match u in exports......................but in imports we can better u:lol::lol::lol:

I was comparing the relative strength with Germany. Even though both sustained recession, Germany fared a bit better.

True. Germany has the economic clout to manipulate the European Union and the Euro Zone to its benefits.

True. Germany has the economic clout to manipulate the European Union and the Euro Zone to its benefits.

If there was no Euro (which averaged the preceding currencies in a lop sided way), the German Deutsche Mark would have been very strong. Stronger than USD/GBP. And a stronger Deutsche Mark means German exports become expensive. Euro kept that part in check and since Euro today is relatively weaker than what an independent Deutsche Mark would be, Germany maintains high exports.

Back
Top Bottom