What's new

General Soleimani Awarded Iran’s Highest Military Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the nature of these people. They basically become whores for anyone that throws some bread their way. For example, saudis give them some funding and they are willing to die like peasants for them. If tomorrow Iran gives them some help, you'll see their attitude change.

They are obsessed with Iran due to Iran's increasing relation with India. I am sure you've noticed but they have an eternal obsession with India. Probably due to the fact they're just a bastardised nation carved out of India. Anyone that develops any form of relation with India and these people like toddlers start throwing hissy fit.

As for rivalry, like I told you, an average Iranian sees these people as very low. I think even afghan immigrants in Iran have a more positive image for an average Iranian. And I am not even exaggerating, I am being serious.

Pakistanis here are projecting their hatred for India onto Iran at least to some degree. This is a wrong course of action that needs to be reevaluated so that more cordial productive discussion can be had. Personally I don't come here as often due to this horrible, vile behavior. It REALLY sullies the overall experience.

To any level-headed Pakistani reading this, please think about what I said objectively and put yourself in another's shoes for two-seconds. Maybe then one can get a better understanding of what is goin on...maybe...

hasbara troll detected....ignore it....

12112439_10154425653688840_6123395920076860217_n.jpg

Pakistanis here are projecting their hatred for India onto Iran at least to some degree. This is a wrong course of action that needs to be reevaluated so that more cordial productive discussion can be had. Personally I don't come here as often due to this horrible, vile behavior. It REALLY sullies the overall experience.

To any level-headed Pakistani reading this, please think about what I said objectively and put yourself in another's shoes for two-seconds. Maybe then one can get a better understanding of what is goin on...maybe...

sir we care only about our country.our relations with iran is not bad but after military action threat from iran,things have changed.as i said earlier,our responsibility is to safeguard pakistani interests.we know what's going on in the region.

Bro, words on this forum mean nothing in real life. In real life, we can see Iran's influence in the religion compared to these pakistanis. We are the influencer, they are the influencee. There is simply no comparison.
If you tried comparing Iran and pakistan in some world discussion panel, you'd be laughed at.

sir we care only about our country.our relations with iran is not bad but after military action threat from iran,things have changed.as i said earlier,our responsibility is to safeguard pakistani interests.we know what's going on in the region.

You're not safeguarding your interests by turning Iran into an enemy, are you?

You're not safeguarding your interests by turning Iran into an enemy, are you?

you can't expect mercy when you threaten a country who helped you several times in the past.i think military threat from iran stunned us.it shows the level of trust and we don't trust iran anymore.

you can't expect mercy when you threaten a country who helped you several times in the past.i think military threat from iran stunned us.it shows the level of trust and we don't trust iran anymore.

You need to get your chronology in order. Those "threats" came after the terrorists your allow free roaming on your soil killed Iranian personal. So don't talk to me about trust.

Bro, words on this forum mean nothing in real life. In real life, we can see Iran's influence in the religion compared to these pakistanis. We are the influencer, they are the influencee. There is simply no comparison.
If you tried comparing Iran and pakistan in some world discussion panel, you'd be laughed at.

You need to get your chronology in order. Those "threats" came after the terrorists your allow free roaming on your soil killed Iranian personal. So don't talk to me about trust.

i don't think that we have any treaty related to these attacks.handle your situation inside your own country.why blame pakistan for irgc poor performance? arrest facilitators.why there is no action on your side when kulbhushan was arrested with iranian passport? now you will say that the passport is not irani.i mean this is ridiculous.we waited too long for answers from your side related to kulbhushan but you rubbished it.similarly we rubbished your blame.

i don't think that we have any treaty related to these attacks.handle your situation inside your own country.why blame pakistan for irgc poor performance? arrest facilitators.why there is no action on your side when kulbhushan was arrested with iranian passport? now you will say that the passport is not irani.i mean this is ridiculous.

Those terrorists come for your soil into Iran. No matter how great IRGC is or how much Iran invests, if your nation is a free haven for terrorists, then such attacks will continue. This is just common sense, yet you people pretend not to see it.

That kulbhushan was bunch of BS and nothing was ever confirmed properly. Just bunch of claims by pakistan and India against each other. Even if I was kind enough to say he truly did have an Iranian passport, you do realise passports can be faked, right?

I sincerely don't know what you mean by "We are the influencer, they are the influencee." Iranians are most definitely not all that influenced by Pakistan, what lead you to believe this?

If I say we are the influencer, how does that mean we are being influenced? I think you misread my comment.

Those terrorists come for your soil into Iran. No matter how great IRGC is or how much Iran invests, if your nation is a free haven for terrorists, then such attacks will continue. This is just common sense, yet you people pretend not to see it.

That kulbhushan was bunch of BS and nothing was ever confirmed properly. Just bunch of claims form pakistan and India against each other. Even if I was kind enough to say he truly did have an Iranian passport, you do realise passports can be faked, right?

Apologies for that response, I though that was Arsalan that made that post. I've deleted it entirely, complete screw up on my part lol.

That kulbhushan was bunch of BS and nothing was ever confirmed properly. Just bunch of claims form pakistan and India against each other. Even if I was kind enough to say he truly did have an Iranian passport, you do realise passports can be faked, right?

it's true that you repeated same lines from the beginning that you aren't involved.problem is why pakistan accept it? irani passport can only be issued by irani officials and kindly look at the past history of kulbhushan he was ex indian naval officer.you can't blame pakistan for no action if you are doing the same with pakistan.problem is kulbhushan is indian and we know india is getting too close to iran.that is not good for pakistan.we have never threaten iran,not even military threat because we think iran is friend.now look at your general,he threatened pakistan.i was stunned.

it's true that you repeated same lines from the beginning that you aren't involved.problem is why pakistan accept it? irani passport can only be issued by irani officials and kindly look at the past history of kulbhushan he was ex indian naval officer.you can't blame pakistan for no action if you are doing the same with pakistan.problem is kulbhushan is indian and we know india is getting too closer to iran.that is not good for pakistan.

Because if Iran was truly involved then your government would have made alot more noise and you'd seen official i.e prime ministerial involvement yet you do not. I don't see your Imran Khan asking Iranian president anything regarding this incident.

Oh please don't make me laugh. So passports can not be faked? :lol:

Apologies for that response, I though that was Arsalan that made that post. I've deleted it entirely, complete screw up on my part lol.

Don't worry bro, I knew you probably just misread it. It happens.

Because if Iran was truly involved then your government would have made alot more noise and you'd seen official i.e prime ministerial involvement yet you do not. I don't see your Imran Khan asking Iranian president anything regarding this incident.

Oh please don't make me laugh. So passports can not be faked? :lol:

Don't worry bro, I knew you probably just misread it. It happens.

passports can be faked but why iran allowed kulbhushan to enter in it's own country? iran made a bad choice.i think your president was inside pakistan and we asked him and he denied any role.i mean how can you make progress when someone deny it's role? this is what you did so pakistani response was same after bomb blast.we do what is best for country.why we care about iran if iran didn't provide anything related to kulbhushan? i mean he is ex navy officer and he was provided safe heaven inside iran.now you will say that we don't know this.this conversation is useless lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom