What's new

General Soleimani Awarded Iran’s Highest Military Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
passports can be faked but why iran allowed kulbhushan to enter in it's own country? iran made a bad choice.i think your president was inside pakistan and we asked him and he denied any role.i mean how can you make progress when someone deny it's role? this is what you did so pakistani response was same after bomb blast.

You're playing blind here, I just explained to you that if your government truly believed Iranian involvement then you would have made alot more noise, and you would have had the right to do that! But obviously Iran gave you lot enough evidence to realise the truth.

The difference here is that those terrorists are based on your soil. There is no way you can deny that. How are you even trying to find an equivalence here? It's like you're just replying without thinking.

Wooo the slaves of Alexander.the shit of Turks n Tatar’s.the prostitutes of arabs.the offspring of mongols talking about pakistan.

@waz Before Iranians to start responding in kind toward pakistan than may I suggest these trolls be banned?

Bro, no offence but I see Iranian being banned for saying a fraction of what I just quoted but somehow these people are allowed to roam free?

You're playing blind here, I just explained to you that if your government truly believed Iranian involvement then you would have made alot more noise, and you would have had the right to do that! But obviously Iran gave you lot enough evidence to realise the truth.

The difference here is that those terrorists are based on your soil. There is no way you can deny that. How are you even trying to find an equivalence here? It's like you're just replying without thinking.

from irani prospective,i am replying without even thinking.from pakistan point of view,i am absolutely right.if there is terrorist safe heavens inside pakistan than you provided the same terrorist safe heaven to ex indian spy.you can't progress when someone lie on your face.your president denied and it was a lie.seriously pakistan don't care about attacks in iran.irani proxies are too complicated and very few understands it.i also want good iran pakistan relation but this country india is too close to you now and it's very disturbing.we do whatever is best for our country.

from irani prospective,i am replying without even thinking.from pakistan point of view,i am absolutely right.if there is terrorist safe heavens inside pakistan than you provided the same terrorist safe heaven to ex indian spy.you can't progress when someone lie on your face.your president denied and it was a lie.seriously pakistan don't care about attacks in iran.irani proxies are too complicated and very few understands it.

You keep repeating the same comment over and over. How about you actually address my point that your own officials don't seem to believe Iran is truly involved given you are not asking Iran in manner that would suggest you truly believed Iran was involved?

I don't care what you think, If Iranian president lied, then let's see your officials take more actions, so where are they?

Okay so you don't care about terrorists based on your soil attacking Iranians? so then don't moan like children when Iran starts allowing attacks on your nations from it's soil, deal?

@waz Before Iranians to start responding in kind toward pakistan than may I suggest these trolls be banned?

Bro, no offence but I see Iranian being banned for saying a fraction of what I just quoted but somehow these people are allowed to roam free?

Two people were banned for mindless insults, more will follow it they don’t listen.
Thank you for the heads up.

Last edited:
You keep repeating the same comment over and over. How about you actually address my point that your own officials don't seem to believe Iran is truly involved given you are not asking Iran in manner that would suggest you truly believed Iran was involved?

I don't care what you think, If Iranian president lied, then let's see your officials take more actions, so where are they?

Okay so you don't care about terrorists based on your soil attacking Iranians? so then don't moan like children when Iran starts allowing attacks on your nations from it's soil, deal?

true.no country in this world will allow attack from another country.you can try it.what manner? we asked your president.i don't think that there is any higher authority in iran than president.he simply denied.terrorists and facilitators are also on your side and you already have many enemies.i don't think that pakistan need to do anything.we should watch you closely specially your new friendship with india.we have our own objectives.

true.no country in this world will allow attack from another country.you can try it.what manner? we asked your president.i don't think that there is any higher authority in iran than president.he simply denied.terrorists and facilitators are also on your side and you already have many enemies.i don't think that pakistan need to do anything.we should watch you closely specially your new friendship with india.we have our own objectives.

Let me make something very clear, if Iran truly allowed any foreign agent to use its soil against Pakistan then I condemn it very strongly and Pakistan would have the right to be angry and demand answers. However, Iran has nothing to gain from doing something like that so I don't believe for a moment it would give a passport to some Indian to use its soil against Pakistan.

I am not saying your government support those terrorists, I am saying they are roaming free on your soil. Pakistan obviously has it's hand full at the moment, so it needs to show Iran a positive move and allow joint cooperation to rid those groups from your soil. That's what Iran was asking.

Don't let propaganda and false headlines damage the relations between once brotherly nations.

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/433170/Foreign-elements-seek-to-poison-Iran-Pakistan-ties-diplomat

Iran's increasing relation with Indian are not aimed at Pakistan. India is a large market and customer of Iran's oil...Iran needs them, especially during sanctions.

Last edited:
@WinterNights

why you keep feeding trolls?
do you really have nothing better to do?
guys like you are also responsible for whats going wrong here

Which trolls? I am talking to one member who is not a troll but rather misguided. So don't talk ghiberish.

this thread is about -> General Soleimani Awarded Iran’s Highest Military Order

you have discussions many pages about something total different because trolls distracted you, another thread went down the toilet...just dont feed trolls and stay on topic...

this thread is about -> General Soleimani Awarded Iran’s Highest Military Order

you have discussions many pages about something total different, thats why another thread went AGAIN down the toilet...just dont feed trolls and stay on topic...

These topics are all intertwined, we're not talking about space shuttle here are we? They raised a question about the general and his "threats" and we're talking about the broader issue.

What do you want us to talk about? what material his medal is made of? Stop moaning.

These topics are all intertwined, we're not talking about space shuttle here are we? They raised a question about the general and his "threats" and we're talking about the broader issue.

What do you want us to talk about? what material his medal is made of? Stop moaning.

no, you got distracted by trolls and you have feed them without even realising it

I have seen to many good threats hijacked by trolls in the iranian section and iranian members like stupid kids kept feeding them

the worst thing....they never learn from mistakes...

no, you got distracted by trolls and you have feed them without even realising it

I have seen to many good threats hijacked by trolls in the iranian section and iranian members like stupid kids kept feeding them

Look at my last few comments and tell me how am I feeding trolls?
I agree in some other threads trolls were fed and even here, and I reported trolls and they were banned, but we're now having a relatively constructive discussion. The topic I am discussing with that member is something many Pakistani members echo here so that's why I am addressing it.

If you have something you want to discuss specifically regarding the medal given to the great general then ask and we'll discuss...

It seems to me that many Iranian members on PDF are racist against Pakistanis and the Iranian government, military statements are not helping the situation.

We should not reply in kind. Soleimani made very disgraceful and insulting remarks to Pakistan at the same time India attacked our country, so to many of us it seems like Iran backstabbed us.

To set the record straight: Pakistan shot down a Sukhoi, a Mirage, and a chopper confirmed using JF17. Maybe another Mirage. Captured one Indian pilot and maybe another who died.

Not a small victory for us.

F...CK THESE SECTARIAN THREADS ANYWAYS AND BTW THE IRANIAN AND PAKISTANI GOVT'S HAVE SOME IDIOTS IN THEIR GOVTS WHO RATHER NOT SEE BROAD VIEW OF THINGS SIGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom