What's new

General Soleimani Awarded Iran’s Highest Military Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has so far sent millions of terrorists to hell..........truly an unmatched record.
I wonder who are those guys still blowing themselves up in Iraq, Syria, Nigeria & many other Muslim countries if your Sulemani topi killed all of them in Millions? This only means one thing that those are your mercenaries...

There are always voices of compassion. This is true today, as it was in the past. It is the ones allowed to live that seek revenge and retribution. Many came and continue to come from abroad into the SyRaq.

However, don't be fooled. Iran has done all this for a reward. The troika decides, and Iran acts. At least in the ME. Don't forget the millions who left.........lol.........they ain't coming back. And the one's who do manage, find themselves unwelcome.

I wonder who are those guys still blowing themselves up in Iraq, Syria, Nigeria & many other Muslim countries if your Sulemani topi killed all of them in Millions? This only means one thing that those are your mercenaries...

However, don't be fooled. Iran has done all this for a reward. The troika decides, and Iran acts. At least in the ME. Don't forget the millions who left.........lol.........they ain't coming back. And the one's who do manage, find themselves unwelcome.
You speak like Gandalf

Feb 27th?......What is this? When you lost your virginity?.......don't understand.

Unless you been living under rock, the world for time being has come back from the brink of Armageddon from the morning of 27th.

Just a memory refresh

Asfandyar Bhittani (@BhittaniKhannnn) Tweeted:
Indian airforce's Wing commander Abhinandan Varthaman was LUCKY that Pakistan army troops got to him in time. Few minutes delay on their part, and he would have been lynched by Angry Azad Kashmiri civilians.

#PakistanStrikesBack #Kashmir https://t.co/RLJYMjq6ju

e35e75adcb5872ba4ed32145963659ef.jpg

The poster was spot on, Solemani has gone quite since this happened. His empty threats to Pakistan are embarrassing.

ہمارے پڑوسی ملک ایران ⁦⁩ نے ہم پر 70 سال میں بہت سے احسانات کئے مگر چند ایک آپ سے شئیر کرتا ہوں فیصلہ آپ نے کرنا ہے ⁦⁩

1-‏ایران کا ہم پر پہلا احسان یہ تھا کہ ⁦⬇️

1965 میں جب پاکستان پر رات کے اندھیرے میں بھارت نے جنگ مسلط کردی تو پاکستان کے پاس دو دن بھی لڑنے کیلئے ہتھیار پیسہ نہیں تھا تب سعودی عرب،دبئی نے پیسے اور چین نے ہتھیار دیے جبکہ ایران نے بھارتی طیاروں کو اپنے اڈوں سے فیول مہیا کیا

2-‏ایران کا ہم پر دوسرا احسان یہ تھا کہ ⁦⬇️

1971 کی جنگ میں بھارت کو ایران کی جانب سے باقاعدہ ہوائی اڈے فراہم کیے گئےمسلک کا کارڈ کھیل کر معصوم پاکستانیوں کے زریعے مشرقی پاکستان میں فنڈنگ کی گئی اور پاکستان کے دو ٹکڑے کرنے میں بھارت کا ساتھ دیاجس کا اعتراف اجیت دوال کرچکا ہے

3-‏ایران کا ہم پر تیسرا احسان ⁦⬇️

خمینی انقلاب کے بعد پاکستان میں فرقہ ورانہ فسادات کروائے گئے
امن و امان کیلئے کوششیں کرنے والے علماء کرام کو شہید کروایا زائرین کے نام پر جانے والوں کو وہاں ٹریننگ دے کر سلیپر سیلز بنا کر پاکستان میں لانچ کیا گیا

4-‏ایران کا ہم پر چوتھا احسان ⁦⬇️

ایران نے 2002 میں بھارت کے ساتھ ایک ایٹمی معاہدہ کیا جس کے تحت مستقبل میں پاک بھارت جنگ کی صورت میں بھارت ایران کی سرزمین استعمال کرسکتا ہے
بھارتی کٹھ جوڑ کے بعد ایٹمی پروگرام میں پاکستان مدد کررہا ہے کہہ کر دنیا کو ہمارے خلاف کردیا

5-‏ایران کا ہم پر پانچواں احسان ⁦⬇️

گواد پاکستان کا مستقبل ہےگوادر پورٹ کی کامیابی کے بعد ایران نے پاکستان کو نقصان پہنچانے کیلئے گوادر سے 70 میل دور اپنی چاہ بہار بندرگاہ بھارت کو 100 سال کیلئے لیز پر دے دی ہے جس پر بھارت کے 10 ہزار فوجی گوادر کو نشانہ بنانے کیلئے موجود ہیں

6-‏ایران کا ہم پر چھٹا احسان ⁦⬇️

اسرائیل اور امریکہ ہم سے پروکسی وار کررہے ہیں
بھارت، امریکہ،اسرائیل،ایران پاکستان کے خلاف ایک ہیں
اسرائیل اور امریکہ بھارت،ایران کے زریعے پاکستان میں دہشت گردوں کو بھیجتا ہے
کلبوشن ایرانی شہری بن کر ایرانی پاسپورٹ سے پاکستان داخل ہوتا تھا

7-‏ایران کا ہم پر ساتواں احسان ⁦⬇️

عزیز بلوچ، بابا لاڈلہ سمیت تمام ٹارگٹ کلرز ایران میں ٹریننگ لے کر کراچی سمیت سندھ میں ٹارگٹ کلنگ کرکے فرقہ واریت کو ہوا دیتے رہے
کسی کو یقین نہیں تو جے آئی ٹی رپورٹ پڑھ لو

8-‏ایران کا ہم پر آٹھواں احسان ⁦⬇️

کچھ قبل ایرانی فوج نے بلوچستان بارڈر پر پاکستانی چیک پوسٹ پر حملہ کرکے چھ پاکستانی فوجیوں کو شہید کر دیا
کیا کوئی دوست ملک ایسا کرتا ہے؟ کیا کبھی چائنہ نے ایسا کیا؟ پاک چائینہ بارڈر پر کئی میل کا علاقہ فری زون ہے اور اسے سچی دوستی کہتے ہیں

9-‏ایران کا ہم پر نوواں احسان ⁦⬇️

ایران نے ہر مسلم ملک سے لڑائی کی
شام،عراق،لیبا اور اب یمن میں فرقہ واریت کو ہوا دے کر خانہ جنگی کا ماحول بنا رکھا ہے
پاکستانی فوج یمن میں لڑنے نہیں گئی جبکہ ایرانی حکومت اور میڈیا پاکستانی افوج کے خلاف یمن پر حملوں کا جھوٹا پروپیگنڈہ کرتا ہے

10-‏ایران کا ہم پر دسواں احسان ⁦⬇️

اس مشکل وقت میں سعودی عرب پاکستان کا ساتھ دے رہا ہے پاکستان میں سعودی ولی عہد سمیت ایک ہزار بزنس مین لیکر آیا تو ایران کو تکلیف ہوئی ایران پاکستان میں فنڈنگ کرکے اپنے ایجنڈز کے زریعے ہمارے مہمانوں کے خلاف بول کر ہم سے دور کروانے کی کوشش کرتا رہا.

11۔ایران کا ہم پر گیارواں احسان ⬇
بھارت اور اسرائیل کے ساتھ مل کر بھارتی راجستھان سے پاکستان پر حملے کی سازش بناتا رہا.
None of that is verified. Although my dislike for iran is growing day by day

lol......you teens sounding unhappy with what the General has been up to.

Too bad your ISIS lost, what can we say. It happens. lol

The General is not done yet. The destruction of Sawdi Judea and the Zionist entity are still pending. Until these are accomplished, the greatest prize will elude our master strategist.
really?
Iran attack KSA and Pakistanis will get rid of every last sectarian fanatic from this world.

Iran won't do it, as usual the U.S. will, however, Iran will pick up the pieces as it always does.

And what is with this emotional post?....you cracked me up there....lol.......you will go about your daily rituals when it happens. No?

lol

really?
Iran attack KSA and Pakistanis will get rid of every last sectarian fanatic from this world.

Unless you been living under rock, the world for time being has come back from the brink of Armageddon from the morning of 27th.

Just a memory refresh

Asfandyar Bhittani (@BhittaniKhannnn) Tweeted:
Indian airforce's Wing commander Abhinandan Varthaman was LUCKY that Pakistan army troops got to him in time. Few minutes delay on their part, and he would have been lynched by Angry Azad Kashmiri civilians.

#PakistanStrikesBack #Kashmir https://t.co/RLJYMjq6ju

View attachment 545797

The poster was spot on, Solemani has gone quite since this happened. His empty threats to Pakistan are embarrassing.
Oh,yeah thats right you guys managed to shoot down a single old indian mig21,didnt you?,I`d completely forgotten..but then the iaf did still bomb your pet terrorists on your territory,sooo....I think I`d probably call it a draw if I was you,but then I guess pak has to take its [propaganda] "victories" where ever it can get them,right?[lol!]
As for Solemani,when one considers both his reputation in the region and all of the things that he has achieved militarily in syria and iraq,well he doesnt really strike me as a fellow whos given to acts of nationalist bluster or false bravado,in fact I think he was sending a very clear message,or if you would prefer a very clear warning,to the pak government that both the iranian political and military establishments are of one mind about this,and that it would be very much in paks own best interests to move very quickly and clear out these terrorists operating on its territory that are threatening the peace between pakistan and iran.
Anyway you have a nice day,ok?:azn:
PS
Would you mind awfully not cluttering up the threads in the iran section with your hateful :ph34r:saudi inspired/sunni wahabist:ph34r: sectarian bullsh!t:crazy: or your equally nauseous :pakistan:pakistani :guns:strokian:guns: nationalism:pakistan:,because honestly they`re both really :bad:vile:bad:,thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom