What's new

General Mobeen Khan tweets about Loy Afghanistan (IMPORTANT)

Few points:
1) This guy is from Afghan Talibs directly. That means Afghan Talibs are not happy over something.
2) The map of Loy Afghanistan is not realistic, as Balochs will never accept this map. This means its an empty threat.
3) TTP, the Pakistani Franchise of Afghan Talibs, tried to deliver the message from Afghan Talibs first, but we Pakistanis are as usual either deaf or asleep.
4) Whenever Pakistan faces a money shortage issue, the Pak army somehow finds a war to fight.

Based on these points, it's my prediction that the Pak army is preparing for some sort of fight related to Afghanistan, and Talibs will be the main target.
But this time Pak politicians should intervene to stop the Pak army from doing it. We don't want free money. We will earn it. And the Pak army must let us do it. No more economy jugars, as they cost thousands of lives and the reputations of our country.

I repeat, no more economy jagars. We will earn it. Policies within the country should be changed to trigger economic growth. We don't want free money at the cost of war.

So this is upcoming challenge what Gen Bajwa was talking about. After NRO 2, presenting bloodshed round 2.

People of Pakistan should prevent this war at any cost.

I repeat, no more economy jugars. We will earn it. Policies within the country should be changed to trigger economic growth. We don't want free money at the cost of war.
So you think a terrorist infested country is going to get economic growth?

LMAOOO General Mobeen Khan has tweeted about Loy Afghanistan

@FuturePAF @Signalian @The Accountant @ThunderCat @NOBODY @SecularNationalist @villageidiot @epebble @Dalit @Mirzali Khan @SecularNationalist @Vapnope @General Dong @Irfan Baloch @LeGenD @DESERT FIGHTER @Goenitz @R Wing @Maula Jatt @Goritoes

They're confident because Afghan Taliban has spread sleeper cells throughout Pakistan.

Their goal is to start a massive insurgency by activating their sleeper cells, then provoking a civil war using all local Pashtuns. Then covertly provide support to them through manpower to sustain the insurgency long term like they did against America. The porous border and easy cross-travel makes this very possible.

The key here is to cut off the Western border completely with a buffer zone so they can't aid an insurgency, and remove refugees who will serve as insurgents. They will utilise guerilla warfare.
Lumber 1 will crush them trust me. Apart from political engineering and kidnappings dealing with Afghanistan is their another specialty.

So you think a terrorist infested country is going to get economic growth?
The army and establishment want to keep these terrorists alive.
انڈیا سے ہار تو ہم نے بہت پہلے مان لی تھی ۔ ہم نے یہ مان لیا ہے کہ ہم انڈیا کو چھیڑ تو سکتے ہیں پر ہم انڈیا سے لڑنہیں سکتے۔ اور اس وقت تو ہم انڈیا کو چھیڑ بھی نہیں پارہے۔ اس وقت ہماری فوج ہمی کو فتح کرنے میں مصروف ہے۔
پر ہمارا علاج بہت نزدیک ہے۔

Last edited:
Troll? Mobeen Khan is not exactly a troll, he's still a low level Taliban official and can be seen in many Taliban clips.

But you're very correct.

If this news was about Indians, everyone would laugh and discuss.

But since it's about Afghans, everyone is in denial and refusal to accept there is any problem.

There's nothing to challenge, I'm using the site as is and posting news of officials related to defence. You seem to be in denial.
Pakistanis attack Indians as they are soft targets and easy to bully. Other nationalities do that too.
Pakistanis are generally afraid of Afghans and you are trying to play with their fear.

Anyways, as I said already you have been exposed. Your future here is 'bleek'.

Pakistanis attack Indians as they are soft targets and easy to bully. Other nationalities do that too.
Pakistanis are generally afraid of Afghans and you are trying to play with their fear.

Anyways, as I said already you have been exposed. Your future here is 'bleek'.
Bro I seriously don't understand what you think you've exposed? Genuinely confused here...

I emphasise on both Afghanistan and India being a threat, but Afghanistan a more serious threat which I think people overlook and are generally oblivious too. (Since their ability to invite a civil war and also sustain insurgencies using the porous border)

If you agree with the above, then how am I doing something wrong here??

Bro I seriously don't understand what you think you've exposed? Genuinely confused here...

I emphasise on both Afghanistan and India being a threat, but Afghanistan a more serious threat which I think people overlook and are generally oblivious too. (Since their ability to invite a civil war and also sustain insurgencies using the porous border)

If you agree with the above, then how am I doing something wrong here??
India is seen as a threat because Indians have been shitting on us and want to shit more.

As far as Afghanistan is concerned, we have shitted on them and what they are doing to Pakistan is a backlash.
Pakistanis understand that and want to minimize this backlash.
Its a common understanding in Pakistan that we don't need to react to Afghans and make it a people to people war. Indians want us to do so.

Since you are an outsider you don't get this. If You are trying to spread awareness among Pakistanis, you are actually projecting stuff that is not significant and doesn't need projection.

The IEA is very different then any regime that has come in Afghanistan and they certainly don't need to lie or sugarcoat anyone... Nor intimidated by anyone in that matter and if they had any hostility towards Pakistan they would have made it public and have upfront demanded lands or just declare war.. But that is not there true intentions..

IEA is not intimidated by Pakistan even the least... The whole world gave Mullah Omar an ultimatum give up the people we want from AQ or face war he replied it is against Afghan customs to hand over muslims to kuffar and said just come and lets do this..

When they say they want peace and stability in Pakistan they mean it because in their world view there is no better alternative to Pakistan and would rather border them instead of India and they understand if any hostility between them happens India comes in and that is not in their interest.

IEA will never showchase hostility towards Pakistan as long as Pakistan safeguards LOC and keeps the Indians at bay and like a gate-keeper hence for them there is no need for disturbing the gate-keeper so that he can do his job.. IEA has already publically chosen PA over irrelevant elements and the value of both aren't even close. IEA will always back the one keeping the gate not the one trying to annoy the gate-keeper.

Bordering 1.5 Billion Indians is not in their near future or long term interest. Despite difference or whatever the Pakistani is still a familiar face in the Afghan view point and him being there is important hence there is no animosty calculus against them contrary to what some may believe. But if he was to fail to uphold the LOC then that is the only way they will publically show displeasure of their performance and hostility or If Pakistan were to join the Indians in some form of union like the EU with borderless etc etc where they become bodies etc etc. The Afghans will assume that the Pakistanis are now officially part of India and hostile element

Last edited:
The army and establishment want to keep these terrorists alive.
انڈیا سے ہار تو ہم نے بہت پہلے مان لی تھی ۔ ہم نے یہ مان لیا ہے کہ ہم انڈیا کو چھیڑ تو سکتے ہیں پر ہم انڈیا سے لڑنہیں سکتے۔ اور اس وقت تو ہم انڈیا کو چھیڑ بھی نہیں پارہے۔ اس وقت ہماری فوج ہمی کو فتح کرنے میں مصروف ہے۔
پر ہمارا علاج بہت نزدیک ہے۔
The terrorists literally target the army and their families.

Can we have a meteor shower specially for Afghanistan ? I mean few can hit our FATA as well as they are same idiots who support the Afghans and their Terror activities inside Pakistan.

The terrorists literally target the army and their families.
Whose fault is this? The ones who got Quaid e Azam assassinated? The ones who killed Liaqat Ali Khan and Fatima Jinnah? The ones who got long terms of rule, still they only worked for their own self?
You said terrorists attack only army and their families? Terrorists were attacking civilians for complete 22 years, and people like Bajwa, Kiyani were making properties in foreign countries.
Aaj army litrary akyli hai or ager India hamla kerta hai tu awam tu pehly hi mari hoi hai, foj k sath kon khara hoga.

Whose fault is this? The ones who got Quaid e Azam assassinated? The ones who killed Liaqat Ali Khan and Fatima Jinnah? The ones who got long terms of rule, still they only worked for their own self?
You said terrorists attack only army and their families? Terrorists were attacking civilians for complete 22 years, and people like Bajwa, Kiyani were making properties in foreign countries.
Aaj army litrary akyli hai or ager India hamla kerta hai tu awam tu pehly hi mari hoi hai, foj k sath kon khara hoga
You would harass a 6 year old japanese girl for doing pearl harbour

Back
Top Bottom