What's new

General Mobeen Khan tweets about Loy Afghanistan (IMPORTANT)

LMAOOO General Mobeen Khan has tweeted about Loy Afghanistan

@FuturePAF @Signalian @The Accountant @ThunderCat @NOBODY @SecularNationalist @villageidiot @epebble @Dalit @Mirzali Khan @SecularNationalist @Vapnope @General Dong @Irfan Baloch @LeGenD @DESERT FIGHTER @Goenitz @R Wing @Maula Jatt @Goritoes

They're confident because Afghan Taliban has spread sleeper cells throughout Pakistan.

Their goal is to start a massive insurgency by activating their sleeper cells, then provoking a civil war using all local Pashtuns. Then covertly provide support to them through manpower to sustain the insurgency long term like they did against America. The porous border and easy cross-travel makes this very possible.

The key here is to cut off the Western border completely with a buffer zone so they can't aid an insurgency, and remove refugees who will serve as insurgents. They will utilise guerilla warfare.
All the more reason to build up our economy, go around them, via trade routes to Central Asia via China and keep the border tightly controlled.

We don’t need to be carried away by their daydreams, just deal with them methodically and as united qoum. Don’t let them control the situation by not overreacting and inadvertently alienating our own Pashtun population. If they want to use guerilla tactics our police and intel need to use guerilla tactics to disrupt their disinformation/psychological ops inside Pakistan.

If we need to form a buffer, it can be a 1 kilometer wide strip on our side of the border, where possible. The goal is to stop the movement of men and materiel, not to take Afghan territory and rule them up. We need a plan to let the Pakistan-Friendly Afghans have something to show the regular afghans and counter the influence of the hostile factions .

Don’t make them make us overreact. It’s probably a troll account or a Afghan general Troll.

Last edited:
All the more reason to build up our economy, go around them, via trade routes to Central Asia via China and keep the border tightly controlled.

We don’t need to be carried away by their daydreams, just deal with them methodically and as united qoum. Don’t let them control the situation by not overreacting and inadvertently alienating our own Pashtun population. If they want to use guerilla tactics our police and intel need to use guerilla tactics to disrupt their disinformation/psychological ops inside Pakistan.

Don’t make them make us overreact. It’s probably a troll account or a Afghan general Troll.

He is an irrelevant tv-personality he has no role in the ethablishment

Mods @waz @LeGenD

For long we are gonna tolerate This diarrhea from Bleek brothers..

-------------

His actual target is Pakistan don't be fooled. He is erratic, confusing, hyperbolic, nervous and spamming..

He is trying to throw things at the wall and see what sticks.. He is not that bright either

I will look into it. Give me some time.

I will look into it. Give me some time.
He has three alt accounts and all of them are purely for defending the IEA and spreading disinformation to throw people off track but you're looking into me?? 🗿🗿

He's just mad because I'm saying Afghanistan poses a threat but he prefers everyone remain oblivious

Last edited:
He has three alt accounts and all of them are purely for defending the IEA and spreading disinformation to throw people off track but you're looking into me?? 🗿🗿

He's just mad because I'm saying Afghanistan poses a threat but he prefers everyone remain oblivious
Literally all they had to do was make TTP to stop fighting after NATO left and make peace.

IK did everything to make this possible but they chose to fight on.

No amount of verbal gymnastics is going work around this. I am sick of the apologists.

A balkanized Afghanistan is the only realistic and stable future that Pakistan should aim for. A united Afghanistan was never a realistic goal, even under Ahmed Shah Durrani's time.

@FuturePAF @Signalian @The Accountant @ThunderCat @NOBODY @SecularNationalist @villageidiot @epebble @Dalit @Mirzali Khan @SecularNationalist @Vapnope @General Dong @Irfan Baloch @LeGenD @DESERT FIGHTER @Goenitz @R Wing @Maula Jatt @Goritoes

They're confident because Afghan Taliban has spread sleeper cells throughout Pakistan.

Their goal is to start a massive insurgency by activating their sleeper cells, then provoking a civil war using all local Pashtuns. Then covertly provide support to them through manpower to sustain the insurgency long term like they did against America. The porous border and easy cross-travel makes this very possible.

The key here is to cut off the Western border completely with a buffer zone so they can't aid an insurgency, and remove refugees who will serve as insurgents. They will utilise guerilla warfare.
I don't understand the logic of these guys. So, they want KP, Baluchistan, and even Kashmir, but not all of Punjab and Sindh? And why stop west of the Indus? Why not claim older glory by going after Delhi too? It's so weird.

I don't understand the logic of these guys. So, they want KP, Baluchistan, and even Kashmir, but not all of Punjab and Sindh? And why stop west of the Indus? Why not claim older glory by going after Delhi too? It's so weird.

They want sea access. I would napalm them if I was Pakistani general if they tried this stunt.

Last edited:
Because they view those two as their historical lands and want access to the sea so they are no longer land-locked.

They also say Panjab and Sindh should be given to India. They say half of Pakistan is Afghanistan, half is India.

Also I'm guessing they don't want non-Iranic ethnicity occupied lands because they generally see them as sub-human. They'd probably ethnically cleanse any Indic ethnicities if they were to capture it.

Pakistan needs to crush them like before. Snakes will give birth to more snakes and the swamp needs to be cleaned once & for all.

Pakistan needs to create a buffer zone

Everyone wants a piece of Pakistan LOL

Post in thread 'Pakistan's New War against TTP, Taliban & Afghanistan? | Moeed Pirzada Analysis' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...n-moeed-pirzada-analysis.757337/post-14143628

Post in thread 'Pakistan's New War against TTP, Taliban & Afghanistan? | Moeed Pirzada Analysis' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...n-moeed-pirzada-analysis.757337/post-14143689

@Dalit stop polluting Afghanistanis with your frustrations

Pakistan army will resolve all problems. Sit back and relax LOL

I told you that this shit show won't disappoint LOL

Last edited:
This blanket seller is general ? Generals must be feeling offended today
You never know Pakistani generals might be getting inspired from him.

General Mobeen is a clown joker and a nobody. We shouldn’t give him attention. He holds no value and is seen as a joke by Taliban leadership. No one takes him seriously. If you think this tweet is bad I suggest you see what he was saying over the years.
These Tban accounts your posting none of them hold any actual power in Tban or are even taken seriously.
This guy Bleek has been promoting these Afghan nobodys here for quite some time in the most provocative ways.
Many other members have suspected his origins and agenda due to this.

You are the one who is oblivious. What you are trying to raise awareness about us already well known about Afghans.
Who would not suspect their intentions when they have 1000 year history of invading these lands?
You are just trying to sensationalize everything lime Indians do.

You are the one who is oblivious. What you are trying to raise awareness about us already well known about Afghans.
Who would not suspect their intentions when they have 1000 year history of invading these lands?
You are just trying to sensationalize everything lime Indians do.
Not really actually, many don't know. You specifically might...

Also this site is for posting the latest news and articles related to defence? Of course I'm going to post it

Back
Top Bottom