What's new

General Mobeen Khan tweets about Loy Afghanistan (IMPORTANT)

Cap..
There is on ground evidence he was born in Multan which I can explain if needed.. events and timeliness in herat invalidate his birth there.
You can read one of the prominent writers jumma khan sufi on this . I also know local sadozai tribe history professors from multan who have researched this.

@Mirzali Khan

Why does birthplace even matter though? He was Afghan I don't see how birthplace changes anything

Its cope. Anything to not accept Pakistan was under occupation by Afghans in this period of history.
Lol I hate this mindset so much.

You should always accept reality no matter how much it doesn't align with what you want it to be.

Even if the past is not how you want it, your focus should be on the present to mould it in a way your future can be how you would have wanted your past to look like. Mould your people's perception and power to how you want it to be in the present & future, and accept your past on the chin.

Just because your past history is not how you want, doesn't mean your future can't be moulded to your liking. History is continuous, empires rise and fall, what is stopping those who were subdued in the past to rise to power in the future? Nothing but their weak defeatist mindset.

@Mirzali Khan

Why does birthplace even matter though? He was Afghan I don't see how birthplace changes anything

It matters because afghans taunt pakistan for naming a missile after "their" heroes. Read the article I posted .
Lol wtf r u smoking..was that your best shot. Firstly there was no pakistan back then.. and nowhere I said this region was not under occupation of empires of pashtun/afghan people. Even before durrani there where lodhis who were also based in multan ...
So get some perspective of the city and it's history prior to shedding ignorance.

Last edited:
If there is open war between Afghanistan and Pakistan... Who would win?

Let's say Afghanistan objective is to take over parts of KPK and Pakistan's objective is for Pakistani Generals to make some American $$. Who would win?

Has anyone done any scenario war games between the two forces?

Could Afghan become Pakistan's "Ukraine"?
As per the prophecy; the Greater Pakistan includes Hindustan, the entire Kashmir and the entire Afghanistan. Alhamdulillah!!!

It matters because afghans taunt pakistan for naming a missile after "their" heroes. Read the article I posted .
Yeah but just because he is born in Pakistan how does that make him our hero?

Ethnically he was Afghan and worked purely for Afghan interests. He is a hero for Afghanistan, not us (Pakistan).

Let's say theoretically Jinnah or Imran Khan were born in Britian, do they suddenly become British heroes, when they aren't English and never cared for English interests?

It matters because afghans taunt pakistan for naming a missile after "their" heroes. Read the article I posted .Its cope. Anything to not accept Pakistan was under occupation by Afghans in this period of history.
Lol wtf r u smoking..was that your best shot. Firstly there was no pakistan back then.. and nowhere I said this region was not under occupation of empires of pashtun/afghan people. Even before durrani there where lodhis who were also based in multan ...
So get some perspective of the city and it's history prior to shedding ignorance.

I didn't go through your education system where they protray invaders and slaverers as a victory. Its called stockholm syndrome. Major cope for the attrocities committed on Pakistanis. You don't want to face reality I get it. You think their win is your win, wronggg. You were looted and taken advantage of. Once you face your truths, you can be reborn as a true Pakistani.

I didn't go through your education system where they protray invaders and slaverers as a victory. Its called stockholm syndrome. Major cope for the attrocities committed on Pakistanis. You don't want to face reality I get it. You think their win is your win, wronggg. You were looted and taken advantage of. Once you face your truths, you can be reborn as a true Pakistani.

I told you recently.. You don't share opinions with Pakistan and I stand by what I said. You are an alien in Pakistani society and so are your takes they are foreign to the mainstream Pakistani thought. Example you would spit at the grave of ''Muhammed of Ghor'' Which Would be a grave miscalculation in Pakistan.. If a crowd where to catch you then you would be in danger if the cops aren't around or you were caught out in the open..

1. Pakistan was invented in 1947

2. Current day Afghanistan-Pakistan-Northern portion of India were pretty much one civilization for most parts of the last 1000 years

3. Hence all this slavers or what not is what an Hindu would say it is the tongue of the Hindus but a Muslim hero was local to everyone and belong to the civilization because he served the civlization. People were different

I told you recently.. You don't share opinions with Pakistan and I stand by what I said. You are an alien in Pakistani society.

1. Pakistan was invented in 1947

2. Current day Afghanistan-Pakistan-Northern portion of India were pretty much one civilization for most parts of the last 1000 years

3. Hence all this slavers or what not is what an Hindu would say it is the tongue of the Hindus but a Muslim hero was local to everyone and belong to the civilization because he served the civlization. People were different

Indus people were enslaved. I don't care what religion they were. It doesn't change the fact our people suffered. Our people were treated as subhuman because they weren't Afghans.

Your narrative is that of an Arab/Afghan supremecist. If you're a Pakistani then you are a fool and they laugh at you behind your back.

If they tried this now what would happen? So it doesn't make it right then either.

Last edited:
Indus people were enslaved. I don't care what religion they were. It doesn't change the fact our people suffered. Our people were treated as subhuman because they weren't Afghans or Iranians.

Your narrative is that of an Arab supremecist. If you're a Pakistani then you are a fool and they laugh at you behind your back.

If they tried this now what would happen? So it doesn't make it right then either.

You are not Muslim that is why you feel this way.....

But I can assure that nobody has enslaved The Punjabis who became Muslims 1100 years ago during the Mahmud of Ghazni era. Hence they have been Muslims for more then thousand years. They have served within the Ummah and have enjoyed great success due to that.. They played vital role in opening the subcontinent.. They were always part of the invaders not the other way around..

Hindus feel that way but not Pakistani Punjabis they are different.. Muhammad of Ghor was their leader and they were fighting under his banner to spread Islam..

I think You are either an atheist, Hindu or other religious group hence why the revisionism hence this doesn't align with the common Pakistani

But I can assure that nobody has enslaved The Punjabis who became Muslims 1100 years ago during the Mahmud of Ghazni era. Hence they have been Muslims for then thousand years. They have served within the Ummah and have joined great success due to that.. They played vital role in opening the subcontinent.. They were always part of the invaders not the other way around..

Hindus feel that way but not Pakistani Punjabis they were different

It doesn't matter what I am and Islam is not an ethnicity or a geography. It is a religion.

Like I said its your 3rd world education that doesn't let you make this distinction.

If Islam had to be an identity then it would be a layer of Arab identity as its in Arabic with Arabic customs.

For anyone else to say its their identity then you are a fanboy/coper/product of 3rd world education.

If I wear a suit tie, speak english and live in england it still doesn't make me english.

But I can assure that nobody has enslaved The Punjabis who became Muslims 1100 years ago during the Mahmud of Ghazni era. Hence they have been Muslims for more then thousand years. They have served within the Ummah and have enjoyed great success due to that.. They played vital role in opening the subcontinent.. They were always part of the invaders not the other way around..

Hindus feel that way but not Pakistani Punjabis they are different.. Muhammad of Ghor was their leader and they were fighting under his banner to spread Islam..

I think You are either an atheist, Hindu or other religious group hence why the revisionism hence this doesn't align with the common Pakistani
@waz is this member allowed to post like this? Won’t mods take action against such posts?

It doesn't matter what I am and Islam is not an ethnicity or a geography. It is a religion.

Like I said its your 3rd world education that doesn't let you make this distinction.

If Islam had to be an identity then it would be a layer of Arab identity as its in Arabic with Arabic customs.

For anyone else to say its their identity then you are a fanboy/coper/product of 3rd world education.

If I wear a suit tie, speak english and live in england it still doesn't make me english.

Islam is not only a religion but it has it's own world.. It is a way of life and civilization an ancient civilization that is still here and thriving into the modern era..

First and foremost Pakistan views itself as such civilization and this has nothing to do with Arabic or arabs. Islam belongs to Allah not humans and he gives it to whomever he wants.

Now that being said Pakistan is a muslim country first and foremost and it's enemies view it as such.. It will die on this hill

Islam is not only a religion but it has it's own world.. It is a way of life and civilization and is now ancient but still here and a civilization..

First and foremost Pakistan views itself as much civilization and this has nothing to do with Arabic or arabs. Islam belongs to Allah not humans and he gives it to whomever he wants.

Now that being said Pakistan is a muslim country first and foremost and it's enemies view it as such

Okay wonderful, its basically Arabic customs from Arabic civlization. But your ethnicity is your ethnicity and facts are facts. We were invaded by the Afghans and looted. If we are to build a Pakistani identity then we must recognise and accept our pain. Not pretend to be someome we are not and turn a defeat into a victory.

Iranian civilization does this best. I wish we had their mindset and not this cucked out fanboy jibberish.

Islam is not only a religion but it has it's own world.. It is a way of life and civilization an ancient civilization that is still here and thriving into the modern era..

First and foremost Pakistan views itself as such civilization and this has nothing to do with Arabic or arabs. Islam belongs to Allah not humans and he gives it to whomever he wants.

Now that being said Pakistan is a muslim country first and foremost and it's enemies view it as such.. It will die on this hill
What even are you? You live in Denmark, have a hard on for the Talibastards, claim to be Pakistani, an ardent Muslim?

You are confused, get some help.

Back
Top Bottom