What's new

General Elections 1970

Bangladesh should been a separate state to begin with. Partition should have created two Muslim states. Almost all people in Pakistan have something in common with each other but we have nothing in common with Bengalis. Our culture, language, habits and values are very different. The Brits left the subcontinent in a hurry and in a lot of mess. The only thing in common was religion but its obvious that nationalism and personal interests trumps religious identity.

Bangladesh should been a separate state to begin with. Partition should have created two Muslim states. Almost all people in Pakistan have something in common with each other but we have nothing in common with Bengalis. Our culture, language, habits and values are very different. The Brits left the subcontinent in a hurry and in a lot of mess. The only thing in common was religion but its obvious that nationalism and personal interests trumps religious identity.

And you're not a bengali, right?
you as ..."west pakistani" agreed to the bengalis right to secession?

And you're not a bengali, right?
you as ..."west pakistani" agreed to the bengalis right to secession?

No i am not Bengali. If they were oppressed yes, they are doing better then us being independent.

uhmm!
this is so confusing...
if a person form FATA meets someone from Balochistan and another from Punjab...
which language would they speak?

uhmm!
this is so confusing...
if a person form FATA meets someone from Balochistan and another from Punjab...
which language would they speak?

Mexican what else

So which institution you study in Mexico or wherever you are and for which discipline/subject area you require this thesis ?

i highly doubt if you are a Mexican

So which institution you study in Mexico or wherever you are and for which discipline/subject area you require this thesis ?

I am a student from University of Guadalajara... i had studied International Relations...
i have chosen this topic because in Mexico there is absolutely no info/interest about this...but i found it very very interesting and fascinating...

i know its spanish but... it says i studied "International Studies" which is basically international relations....

Last edited:
Yes, there had been lots of Indian investment in Afghanistan. Although Afghan love towards Indian movies is very old, many movie actors of India has Pashtun ancestry, that is also one of the reasons of their love towards Indian movies.

Just in case you didn't know. Dilip Kumar hindko speaking Awan(believed to be rajputs) not pathan, while Sharukh Khan family was hindko speaking from Kashmir, again non-pashtun. SRK cousin still live in Pakistan. But let them believe they are pashtuns..

Just in case you didn't know. Dilip Kumar hindko speaking Awan(believed to be rajputs) not pathan, while Sharukh Khan family was hindko speaking from Kashmir, again non-pashtun. SRK cousin still live in Pakistan. But let them believe they are pashtuns..

There are lots of them with Pashtun ancestry. BTW I heard in good old days of Pakistani film industry during 1950-70s almost all the good looking actors, actresses and music composers of Pakistani film industry were from North India. until it was destroyed by Gandasa culture movies. ;)

There are lots of them with Pashtun ancestry. BTW I heard in good old days of Pakistani film industry during 1950-70s all the good looking actors, actresses and music composers of Pakistani film industry were from North India. until it was destroyed by Gandasa culture movies. ;)

Beta if bhaiyas were good looking then they would be in Bollywood. Not doing bojpuri movies, one look at bojpuri actors and their good looks come out. The actors you are talking about were punjabi/pathan ancestry who moved back to Pakistan. :D

I am a student from University of Guadalajara... i had studied International Relations...
i have chosen this topic because in Mexico there is absolutely no info/interest about this...but i found it very very interesting and fascinating...

i know its spanish but... it says i studied "International Studies" which is basically international relations....

I would like to bring this to your attention that please do not share your personal data and picture here on forum. Bit risky and Not recommended .

Best of luck writing thesis. One more thing i would like you to ask pakistani here about the monopoly and business run my army , you would find it really interesting :) They have farmlands too :D This is one more aspect of Army culture in pakistan.

Beta if bhaiyas were good looking then they would be in Bollywood. Not doing bojpuri movies, one look at bojpuri actors and their good looks come out. The actors you are talking about were punjabi/pathan ancestry who moved back to Pakistan. :D

Good looking Pathan/Punjabis of LOLywood, you mean all those fat uncles with fake wigs and fake mustache dancing in rang birangi lungi with heavyweight aunties who look mummy of 4 kids. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Last edited:
Good looking Pathan/Punjabis of LOLywood, you mean all those fat uncles with fake wigs and fake mustache dancing in rang birangi lungi with heavyweight aunties who look mummy of 4 kids. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

motapa seed di nashani undi eh khoteya

Back
Top Bottom