What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

#Breaking Former US House of Representatives member from the Democratic Party, Jim Morne: Getting rid of Hamas has become used as an excuse to kill thousands of Palestinians.

Honestly, In Egypt, we don't love Hamas that much. They caused loads of problems in Egypt specially during 2011 revolution. And also Yahya Sinwar's nephew was killed during a confrontation between ISIS (he joined ISIS) and the egyptian army in Sinai.
This is propaganda. But, anyway, both Palestinians and Egyptians agree there won't be a second nakba. And Palestinians won't accept any kind of forces in Gaza besides Palestinian ones. That's well known.

Yedioth Ahronoth:

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said that the war between Israel and Hamas diverts the focus from the war in Ukraine, and that diverting the focus of Western countries from the fighting in Ukraine is “one of Russia’s goals.”
Slap in the face of thousand of cannon fodder Ukrainians that died for USA to choose Zionist entity over them

#Breaking Former US House of Representatives member from the Democratic Party, Jim Morne: Getting rid of Hamas has become used as an excuse to kill thousands of Palestinians.

This is propaganda. But, anyway, both Palestinians and Egyptians agree there won't be a second nakba. And Palestinians won't accept any kind of forces in Gaza besides Palestinian ones. That's well known.

It's propaganda. But regardless, these ISIS terrorists attacked Hamas too and are common enemy for us. And we have cooperation on that.

Slap in the face of thousand of cannon fodder Ukrainians that died for USA to choose Zionist entity over them
Ukrainians might become the second biggest hater of Israel after Gaza 😄

It's propaganda. But regardless, these ISIS terrorists attacked Hamas too and are common enemy for us. And we have cooperation on that.
مصعب-مطاوع.jpg

Welayet Sinai = ISIS branch in Sinai.

#Breaking Channel 14 Hebrew:

A bomb was also detonated in the Kissufim area, in addition to two anti-missiles directed at army forces

Had to share this, it gives me both comfort and confidence....InshaAllah , Palestinian brothers will emerge victorious.

A dervish was walking on the road, repeating [what Allah wills, it is] until he passed by a man who picked up a stone and threw it at the dervish's head. The dervish, feeling the pain of the blow, turned around, to which the other man said:  what Allah wills, it is! Why are you staring at me? The dervish replied: what Allah wills, it is. The stone was destined to hit me; I just wanted to see who blackened his face in the process.

The string of destiny is laid out and portions of it are revealed to the Muslim - the events at the beginning, the end, and in between. What's written will occur without a doubt. The option given to man is: what role will YOU play in the unfolding of this destiny? Which side of the wall will you be on? Choose either side, the outcome of reality is beyond your control, but your end-fate depends on the free will awarded to you.

These people are disgraceful. Allah swt sent the final messenger to these people to change their ways and yet they still defy god.

Imagine being a lower life form than even bani Israel. The Saudis have sealed their fate to hellfire for eternity. May Allah swt give them hidayat.
The scholars say they will meet the same fate as those who rejected the messengers sent from among them (i.e. Bani Israel).

Your country USA will join the war. USA is on its peak. Only fool who want to fight USA at its prime.

No, USA is NOT at its peak! Had it been then Blinken wouldn't be physically going to these Arab countries again and again, asking them to try to find a way out to 'contain' this war which, if becomes a regional war, will not only destroy Israel but will also be extremely damaging to the American interests in that region.
This is not 1991 but people like you and our resident moderator for this thread are stuck in that time zone.

About the role of Egypt: Once again, it is NOT in the interests of America or Israel that Egypt joins this war!! Israelis are dreading Hezbollah joining this war because Hamas alone is tough and you think Israel could handle Egypt too?!!

BTW, you are certifiable defeatist from what I have seen of your posts about this topic. You and a few other offer nothing except the non sequitur 'why can't we all get along'.

Back
Top Bottom