What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This was always the plan. The Israelis were going to do this with or without Hamas. The Israelis are very serious about their greater Israel plans.

The nasty Arab leaders will stand and watch.
They might have done it way later or their government might have collapsed and a more moderate government might have been elected.

As long as GCC Arab monarchies are humiliated I have no qualms. My goal is to see the GCC Arabs getting destroyed and humiliated. What an ugly cowards. I hate Arab leaders. Absolutely despise them.

Genocide and daily war crimes. The leaders of the Arab world know this - sitting by the sidelines watching the wheels go round

Arab leaders are absolute criminals. All of them. I consider GCC Arab leaders as bigger criminals than Netanyahu. These Arab leaders have exposed their true face. Cockroaches.

The problem is,Hamas doesn't have a problem about civilians getting bombed on the surface,while they are underground and fighting when opportunity comes. The problem for the IDF is,that they know an urban battle against Hamas and their friends,would be a disaster. This isn't Jenin in the 2000s,this isn't the West Bank of the Second Intifada. The enemy militias have drones now,they have ATGMs,they have night vision goggles,they have dug tunnels under the ground. Israelis now see how they had been stockpiling weapons they got from Iran,Lebanon and other countries for years. And the IDF recruits don't seem eager to die for Netanyahu's war. They want to see Hamas defeated,but they probably don't want to get inside a chaotic Gaza,full of angry Palestinians who will drag them from their tanks and beat them to death.

I think the best exchange for the hostages would be Netanyahu for all the hostages.

Looks like Israeli infantry are refusing to accompany tanks. The notion remaining in the mind that a tank is invincible to individual soldiers is false. The mujahideen RPG/tank killers bring parity between the infantryman and the tank, at least on the battlefield.

True. Although as long as Arab leaders don't do something drastic this conflict won't stop.

The Arab leaders haven't shown any willingness to confront Israeli aggression. It seems the Arabs have already given up.
Unfortunately this is the case across the muslim world, they are all looking at each other to make a move. Most of them are not leaders, they just want to hold onto power and only care for themselves.

Netanyahu needs to resign and make a ceasefire

Check this out, British MP speaking some serious truth. This is the kind of dialogue that was reserved to take place behind closed doors only, never have we seen this kind of outspoken condemnation of the zionazis and the apartheid state in open forums like we are now. Like I was telling @Meengla , there's a new awakening taking place and it's absolutely fantastic. We just need to see it pushed harder and more frequently so that it eventually has the impact result needed.

No, if and when Hezbollah truly enters this war, we will all know then. Tel Aviv will burn in a big way. Iron dome is mostly/all depleted, depending on the regions in Israel. But for sure, Hezbollah is keeping the pot boiling with ever slightly more heat, while there is intense diplomacy going on. Blinken is not in the region for nothing.

Unfortunately this is the case across the muslim world, they are all looking at each other to make a move. Most of them are not leaders, they just want to hold onto power and only care for themselves.

Fvcking cowards.

Non-Islamic and non-Arab leaders have said and done more at this point. I can't believe how Arab people are tolerating these scum leaders.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom