What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Is Israel really able to eliminate Hamas in its entirety? That is wishful thinking. Not only that, Hamas was created by Israel to eliminate PLO. Today the US, Europe and Israel are using the Hamas excuse to wage a war against Palestinians. LOL suddenly PLO is again the side that the Israelis, Europeans and Americans want to negotiate with.
I don't think this is about destroying Hamas completely. I think this is about kicking the Palestinians out of Gaza and making them refugees,while the rest die and the few who stay,can be easily ignored when Israel annexes Gaza.

Or they just wanna make the entire Gaza Strip into a big heap of rubble so that the refugees who are kicked out during the war,have nothing to come back to.

Looks like Hezbollah has moved from hitting single targets on the base to leveling the entire base

Well done
There's no base. The whole thing is empty. Hezbollah fires anti tank missiles at a pillar and Israel shells empty fields. PR save facing. Israel gladly playing along to save face for Hezbollah. Nasrallah damaged Hezbollah brand and image in a big way.

I will lose all respect you if you don't retract that lie about Hamas being created by Israel.

You need to calm down a bit and recognize your friends from your foes. You seem to be constantly attacking people who, while they are still on your side, have a little different opinion about the history of this conflict and the ongoing events.
Coming to what you quoted: I don't think Israel created Hamas. But I do think Hamas' existence was used an excuse by Israel to stall any peace process with the Palestinians and to that effect, Israel might have even funded Hamas indirectly. It is also possible that Israeli agents in Gaza fired some ineffective rockets into Israel to enable the 'mow the lawn' doctrine. BUT... Hamas has never been an Israeli ally and never will be.

I don't think this is about destroying Hamas completely. I think this is about kicking the Palestinians out of Gaza and making them refugees,while the rest die and the few who stay,can be easily ignored when Israel annexes Gaza.

Or they just wanna make the entire Gaza Strip into a big heap of rubble so that the refugees who are kicked out during the war,have nothing to come back to.

That proves my point. This is not about eliminating Hamas. This is about killing and displacing as many Palestinians as possible.

I think the best exchange for the hostages would be Netanyahu for all the hostages.

All hostages freed in exchange for deployment of neutral forces in various places in Gaza. If all hostages are released then Israel would truly bomb and bomb and bomb until the bombs run out. The hostages are the Gazans' trump card and that's why they took them, even if they had to use motorcycles to carry them into Gaza. Gazans are not stupid.

You need to calm down a bit and recognize your friends from your foes. You seem to be constantly attacking people who, while they are still on your side, have a little different opinion about the history of this conflict and the ongoing events.
Iran and Hezbollah are backstabbers and not friends of Palestinian people. I'm not friends with people who hide their hatred of Hamas.

And fake news is fake news. If someone posts fake news, it is gonna get debunked. We want accurate details of what's happening on the ground. Not fake news.

Coming to what you quoted: I don't think Israel created Hamas. But I do think Hamas' existence was used an excuse by Israel to stall any peace process with the Palestinians and to that effect, Israel might have even funded Hamas indirectly. It is also possible that Israeli agents in Gaza fired some ineffective rockets into Israel to enable the 'mow the lawn' doctrine. BUT... Hamas has never been an Israeli ally and never will be.

Hamas was created, but resistance by the Palestinians already existed long before Hamas came into existence.

The Israelis can't defeat Hamas conventionally. Everyone knows that.

One thing this conflict is doing its uniting ordinary people and muslim communities all over the world. There is a common threat which has been there for a long time and its showing its ugly face out in the open.

True. Although as long as Arab leaders don't do something drastic this conflict won't stop.

The Arab leaders haven't shown any willingness to confront Israeli aggression. It seems the Arabs have already given up.

That proves my point. This is not about eliminating Hamas. This is about killing and displacing as many Palestinians as possible.
Hamas did **** it up by giving them the excuse and basically unifying (at least initially)the whole country after months of political problems and division between the government and Armed Forces. Now Netanyahu will use this to try and kick out as many Palestinians as he can from Gaza and if they don't leave "well,civilian casualties,we don't target them,it's Hamas".

Yes, ideally, Israelis would like ALL Gazans to be gone. It is prime real estate and more safety for Israelis. But 'the few' won't matter if they remain--look at Negev and its a few bedouin communities.
But you and most of the world under estimate something about Palestinians: They, including the Gazans, would go back to even the rubble if they are allowed to. Frankly that's something that still baffles me. I hear decades ago Palestinians were offered generous money by America/allies to emigrate and settle elsewhere but millions chose to stay.

Hamas did **** it up by giving them the excuse and basically unifying (at least initially)the whole country after months of political problems and division between the government and Armed Forces. Now Netanyahu will use this to try and kick out as many Palestinians as he can from Gaza and if they don't leave "well,civilian casualties,we don't target them,it's Hamas".

This was always the plan. The Israelis were going to do this with or without Hamas. The Israelis are very serious about their greater Israel plans.

The nasty Arab leaders will stand and watch.

Anyone who hates Hamas is a Shaytaan Jew worshipper and enemy of God. I hate those who hate Hamas. Anyone who hates Hamas should leave the thread. What are you doing here if you hate Hamas ? Have some self respect and own up to what and who you are. The believers love Hamas and pray for its victory.

Yes, ideally, Israelis would like ALL Gazans to be gone. It is prime real estate and more safety for Israelis. But 'the few' won't matter if they remain--look at Negev and its a few bedouin communities.
But you and most of the world under estimate something about Palestinians: They, including the Gazans, would go back to even the rubble if they are allowed to. Frankly that's something that still baffles me. I hear decades ago Palestinians were offered generous money by America/allies to emigrate and settle elsewhere but millions chose to stay.
Yes,they would want to go. By that time,the IDF would have closed the whole place,say it's not safe for them,it's not safe for Israelis,say "we won't allow terrorists to come back again" and put a gazillion bases there again and then annex it and say "Well we wanted them back,but they are gone".

Anyone who hates Hamas is a Shaytaan Jew worshipper and enemy of God. I hate those who hate Hamas. Anyone who hates Hamas should leave the thread. What are you doing here if you hate Hamas ? Have some self respect and own up to what and who you are. The believers love Hamas and pray for its victory.

people can support Palestian freedom and hate Hamas , if they are decent human beings that is.

~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom