What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Then why are you surprised when I use the term "pajeet"?

And you didn't reply to my question,if you support the bombings in Gaza?
Caught out yet again šŸ˜‚

Your a pajeet even though I donā€™t know what it means šŸ˜‚

I rest my case.

Your next question was not directed at me, and even if it was, I don't see the relevance.
You are an Indian. Indians usually support Israel. That's why I asked you.

I'm not surprised at all. I just pointed out the contradiction, that you assert that Indians are Pajeets, and in the same post (dishonestly) claim that you don't know what it means.

Also, I am amused by your sudden rediscovered use of that term, to get into the good graces of the Pakistanis and other Mulsims who have been attacking you. Amusing, but understandable as I said. Not surprising at all.
Nah,I used to kick Indians for spamming on FB groups often. But I do know that Pajeet is a derogatory term for an Indian.

I rest my case.
I know it's a derogatory term for Indians. What it means exactly,I don't know. Maybe it's something that has to do with a location or means lack of intellect. But it's a widely-used term here. Just like the words "chotiyas" and "patwaris"

I rest my case.
I know it's a derogatory term for Indians. What it means exactly,I don't know. Maybe it's something that has to do with a location or means lack of intellect. But it's a widely-used term here. Just like the words "chotiyas" and "patwaris"

not to worry

the Children of Palestine are playing in the Gardens of Heaven

on the Day of Judgement we will see them playing and we will wish we lived in Palestine for 1,000 years just to experience their pleasure for 1 minute

all the kids who have been killed unjustly who asked for help and no one helped will be smiling and laughing in the gardens of Paradise Inshallah

there will be no injustice on that day, the killers will be in the depths of hell for eternity
You reach a certain point in iman where you start seeing these things clearly. May Allah help us all to get to that level.

I commend you for saying that. It's really a brave thing to say and I know that you probably mean it. There would be problems of course,if a lot of them kept on having that "jihadi" attitude,like you know,the Saudis who tried to radicalize Bosnia after the war. But mostly refugee families (I stress the word families)I think would be ok.
I dont think the serbs will like my plan, in fact Im sure the Bosnian wont like my plan to have these Palestinians there, but we have endless empty land, villages with 1 person in it. I even met a croat in Bosnia who went back to his village and there was not a single person living there, he told me he would be happy if these refugees on their way to Germany would settle there.

Bosnia used to have 4.3 million people. Now it has maybe 2.5 million.

Radicalise Bosnians? lol, if we didnt get radicalised after what was done to us, I dont think anything can. Usually it's people with drug problems that radicalise, from one addiction to another. And so what of they are radical. I don't see a problem with it. If anyone does some problem after they become radicalised we know how to deal with them. It's not like France where some radical can shoot up a bar or whatever. If they shoot up a bar in the radical efforts, things would get very bad for them. Most people have access to automatic weapons and things would turn very bad very quickly.
Don't mix that. That's a completely different issue and specifically,Azeris have done more evil to Armenians. And Pashinyan's regime was anything but "genocidal"...lol they just gave everything to the Azeris. The truth is that Armenians actually endured horrors under Azeri rule. That's a historical fact. and I'm talking about the 20th century.
Armenia and Israel have obvious parallels. Armenia is in the Axis of colonisation. One of the fake countries created by European empires out of the Ottoman Empire. Each empire created one.

UK = Israel for jews
France = Lebanon for Christians
Russia = Armenia for orthodox

One pet for each empire.

One has fallen, the other is being dismantled by Turkish drones, and then there will be one left.

Armenia took more land than Israel and until 2 years ago was calling for "more wars for more land". They thought they were Israel, invincible army and all. Armed to the teeth by russia. Look at them now, Azerbaijan is seeking a corridor through its territory. Karabakh is back, so is all the land. the occupiers just packed up and left.

Turks are ruthless. It is their example that should be followed. It is the one that works. If Azerbaijan can evacuate 1 million Azeris in 1993, Arabs can do it as well and follow the Turkish strategy.

An other victory for Hamas and the Palestinian resistance was that the economic backbone of Israel in Mediterraneans is unavailable at the moment and as war becomes a long term conflict, Israel bleeds severely.
You are spot on all points in your post and, agreed, the economic harm to Israel is the key: The $500 billion dollar economy could be reduced to a much lesser economy, and even depopulation can begin if there is prolonged conflict. And that's why I have repeatedly said that this conflict needs to widen, prolong and intensify. End this by making Israel offer reasonable concessions or eradicate Israel.
I personally dont want to fight a superpower over a patch of land in the desert. I would move Gaza's population to Europe until this is all over. As far as I'm concerned 500k can come to Bosnia. Save these people is what needs to be done. They can return a few years after some more muslim countries get nuclear weapons.

this could be 30 years away. It's not worth having these people genocided for what will be an inevitability sooner or later. Imagine what horrors Muslims of Karabakh would have endured if they stayed under Armenian occupation. Isn't it better this way, they have now just walked back to their homes after the genocidal Amenian regime was abandoned by russia and defeated.

I know you mean well but you are wrong to say that Palestinians should move. Once Palestinians are totally/largely removed from Palestine, and especially moved to farther places, that will be the end. It is Israel's long cherished plan. Israelis are all too many crazed people with a Messianic zeal--don't compare them with Armenians or any other nation for that matter.

I know you mean well but you are wrong to say that Palestinians should move. Once Palestinians are totally/largely removed from Palestine, and especially moved to farther places, that will be the end. It is Israel's long cherished plan. Israelis are all too many crazed people with a Messianic zeal--don't compare them with Armenians or any other nation for that matter.
Why is it the end if they move? was it the end of Azeriris in Shusha when they left?

It's the end when Israel kills them all. They need to survive so they can come back. in 30 -50 years when Arabs have got their act together.

It's not like France where some radical can shoot up a bar or whatever. If they shoot up a bar in the radical efforts, things would get very bad for them. Most people have access to automatic weapons and things would turn very bad very quickly.
If that's the case then it could work.

Armenia is in the Axis of colonisation. One of the fake countries created by European empires out of the Ottoman Empire. Each empire created one.

UK = Israel for jews
France = Lebanon for Christians
Russia = Armenia for orthodox
No,no I disagree. You're wrong,first of all Lebanese Maronites and Roman Catholics already lived in the area of Lebanon. The country that was formed also contained a big number of Sunni Muslims,Shia Muslims and then a smaller number of Greek Orthodox,Alawites,Armenian Orthodox and I think Druze too.

Armenia existed there for literally thousands of years with a non-stop presence of Armenians. The problem was that the Soviets decided to give Artsakh to the SSR Azerbaijan and include other parts of old Armenia in Azerbaijan,as well as Naxichevan. Just like they included Transnistria in SSR Moldova and South Ossetia in SSR Georgia

They had this policy of mixing populations in order not to have completely homogenous ethnic Republics. It was a way for them to keep them under control and discourage nationalism.

Armenia took more land than Israel and until 2 years ago was calling for "more wars for more land". They thought they were Israel, invincible army and all. Armed to the teeth by russia. Look at them now, Azerbaijan is seeking a corridor through its territory. Karabakh is back, so is all the land. the occupiers just packed up and left.

That's also wrong. The land Armenians took during the '90s war,had been traditional Armenian homeland. For them it was liberation just like Palestinians today would consider liberation the area around Jerusalem just like it was before 1967.

They never were "occupiers". Technically,the Azeris were the occupiers.

Turks are ruthless. It is their example that should be followed. It is the one that works. If Azerbaijan can evacuate 1 million Azeris in 1993, Arabs can do it as well and follow the Turkish strategy.

Israelis are ruthless too. Should their example be followed,by your logic?

muslims, ā€œwe should use the armenian genocide solution on the jews, it worksā€

Also muslims ā€œ10 Palestinians just died by Israhellā€¦europe HEELPP!!ā€

Myyeahhhā€¦ā€¦maybe notā€¦.

muslims, ā€œwe should use the armenian genocide solution on the jews, it worksā€

May Lord have mercy on your soul.

Yeah man,it's so weird.

"Jews are ruthless!"
"Turks are ruthless,gotta admire them!"

May Lord have mercy on your soul.
But he's making a point. It's the double standards.

Why is it the end if they move? was it the end of Azeriris in Shusha when they left?

It's the end when Israel kills them all. They need to survive so they can come back. in 30 -50 years when Arabs have got their act together.

Palestinians will NOT go back if they move farther from Palestine and settle there and Arabs having nukes won't make a difference--nukes are not an option in that region for any side except in an Armageddon like situation.
Once millions of Palestinians 'settle down' in lands far from Palestine, they would be settled there like most of humanity does. You could try to argue that, well, Jews were also removed from Palestine but they went back. But how long did that take? And you think the millions of Jews living in the tiny land of Palestine are going to move away? This is essentially a conflict for resources, as all human wars have been and will be. There is a strong religious angle to that but IF the land between the Jordan River and the Med. Sea was a large, fertile land then we wouldn't have the conflict like we have been seeing in last century or so.

In short, Palestinians should stay put! And if they move at all then move to VERY close to Palestine.

PS. But you are correct in another post above: Palestinians would be good citizens if they were to settle in the Balkans or elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom