What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I always said Israel is like “arab light”.

Look at the neighbours, multiple had implemented sharia law and encoded islam religion in the constitution, where netanyahu was “working towards” something similar…AND being called out for that by western press

With Hamas 9/11 terrorist attack it has given Netanyahu an excuse to push his twisted views.
But hopefully he stays “arab light” and doesnt go “full arab”

Hama massacre. 70.000 killed
Western sahara annexation
Disappearing christians in ME
Kuwait expelling 300.000 palestinians.

Europe already gave more financial aid to palestine then the arabs….maybe now you should expect more from the arab nations instead of europe jumping in (to do what? Save hamas? A party thats morally pitch black and JUST murdered tens of european citizens)
stupid twat, all western liberals did after 9/11, arab world that, arabs needs secular bla bla while you nurtured real religious sociopats within your ranks.
You have no ground to lecture to give lessons, all you are good for is to lick zio nazi balls and do what they asked you to do like you already do.

I always said Israel is like “arab light”.

Look at the neighbours, multiple had implemented sharia law and encoded islam religion in the constitution, where netanyahu was “working towards” something similar…AND being called out for that by western press

With Hamas 9/11 terrorist attack it has given Netanyahu an excuse to push his twisted views.
But hopefully he stays “arab light” and doesnt go “full arab”

Hama massacre. 70.000 killed
Western sahara annexation
Disappearing christians in ME
Kuwait expelling 300.000 palestinians.

Europe already gave more financial aid to palestine then the arabs….maybe now you should expect more from the arab nations instead of europe jumping in (to do what? Save hamas? A party thats morally pitch black and JUST murdered tens of european citizens)
Arab light?,I think you`ll find that fundamentally zionists have far more in common with your [original] german nazis,tho in truth zionism pre dates fascism and likely was originally inspired by good old,bad old,19th century european racist colonialism.

Maybe if you europeans had kept your zionist jews in europe where they belonged instead of exporting them to palestine things would be very different today.
Ultimately europe,and uncle sam of course,are the ones to blame for the current state of affairs.

On the bright side tho,the whole world has been witness to the wests blood thirsty hypocrisy and double standards in palestine,and for the west engaged in its proxy war with the russians,this literally couldnt have come at a worse time both politically and economically.

As for the israelis their much vaunted military reputation lays in shreds

Last edited:
Already 700 settlers doctors fled to europe, @Meengla is right, occupiers are vulnerable to prolonged wars, they miscalculated their own capabilities and support within their population for this prolonged genocidal war, probably they know they are thiefs, robbers and murderes at same time and get scare everytime when rightful owner show on as enforcer of law.

That's also wrong. The land Armenians took during the '90s war,had been traditional Armenian homeland. For them it was liberation just like Palestinians today would consider liberation the area around Jerusalem just like it was before 1967.

They never were "occupiers". Technically,the Azeris were the occupiers.
Everyone in an occupier. What you can take is yours. No one is entitled and any land, only what you can take and keep for yourself. This is the word we live in and have always lived in.
Israelis are ruthless too. Should their example be followed,by your logic?
They are bad but they arent that ruthless. How many muslims live in the areas they occupy? How many Greeks and Armenians live in Anatolia? they are geocoding and mistreating the Palestinians, but just have a look at the numbers. There are actually more Palestinians in Palestine than Jews probably. I don know if this is because Isrealis are not allowed to kill them all or if they are unable for some reason.

Arabs are also soft. That why they have been colonised by Turks and then British and French and now Americans. no one colonised turks for 1,000 years or ever before that. They colonised us all. from India up to Poland. the Turkish example is the one that needs to be followed. Turkish strategy is not to be oppressed for 80 years, its to withdraw and plan a return.

Armenia and Israel have obvious parallels. Armenia is in the Axis of colonisation. One of the fake countries created by European empires out of the Ottoman Empire. Each empire created one.

UK = Israel for jews
France = Lebanon for Christians
Russia = Armenia for orthodox

One pet for each empire.
Sorry but here I will disagree with you. Armenians were one of the first christians in history and Armenia was the first christian nation in history. Armenia was a christian nation even before the migration of turkic people in the Middle East and Anatolia.
Second, Lebanon had a lot of christian history and leaders. Lebanon was predominantly christian in early 20th century.

Back
Top Bottom