What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

muslims, “we should use the armenian genocide solution on the jews, it works”

Also muslims “10 Palestinians just died by Israhell…europe HEELPP!!”

Myyeahhh……maybe not….

Germany has no opposition but to support Israel so it can feel better about its past. Exactly, like paying your debts from someone's pocket . If they feel guilty let them rectify the past by being on the oppressed side, NOT being again the oppressor! I used to feel bad RAF bombing Dresden ww2. Now I don’t glad u swines got bombed you little insensitive rut.

Palestinians will NOT go back if they move farther from Palestine and settle there and Arabs having nukes won't make a difference--nukes are not an option in that region for any side except in an Armageddon like situation.
Once millions of Palestinians 'settle down' in lands far from Palestine, they would be settled there like most of humanity does. You could try to argue that, well, Jews were also removed from Palestine but they went back. But how long did that take? And you think the millions of Jews living in the tiny land of Palestine are going to move away? This is essentially a conflict for resources, as all human wars have been and will be. There is a strong religious angle to that but IF the land between the Jordan River and the Med. Sea was a large, fertile land then we wouldn't have the conflict like we have been seeing in last century or so.

In short, Palestinians should stay put! And if they move at all then move to VERY close to Palestine.

PS. But you are correct in another post above: Palestinians would be good citizens if they were to settle in the Balkans or elsewhere.
Spanish moved out and returned. Hungarians all moved and returned only 100 years later. Jews are sort of returning, but Spanish and Hungarians are a better expample. Palestinians wont have to wait too long.

You: It is okay to kill babies yet i am the good one.
Ofcourse not, but that call for aid is often a “hold down the jews so we can bash their head in with a rock”.

Or
Please support the greater evils (arab/turks) against this lesser evil (israel or arab-light as i call them)

every time i see muslims glorify hamas, a terrorist organisation, or admit to want to completely eradicate israel, i lose just a little bit more sympathy for the “palestinian cause”

Finally Gaza is at the same level as India - no toilets. Gaza could have looked like Tel Aviv but they chose the path of terrorism.

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_fc680742-baf8-11e7-b7b5-90f864fcf112.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 10.28.11 AM.png

Ofcourse not, but that call for aid is often a “hold down the jews so we can bash their head in with a rock”.

Or
Please support the greater evils (arab/turks) against this lesser evil (israel or arab-light as i call them)

every time i see muslims glorify hamas, a terrorist organisation, or admit to want to completely eradicate israel, i lose just a little bit more sympathy for the “palestinian cause”
Moron who says that Hamas is terrorist organisation beside terrorist state of israel and their supporters, i counted 12 countries so far.
Do not lie to decent people here.

Last edited:
Already 700 settlers doctors fled to europe, @Meengla is right, occupiers are vulnerable to prolonged wars, they miscalculated their own capabilities and support within their population for this prolonged genocidal war, probably they know they are thiefs, robbers and murderes at same time and get scare everytime when rightful owner show on as enforcer of law.

We have to make life for the Jews Inside Israel as unbearable as they make life for Palestinians

We have to make occupation costly

That's why peace is not a option, peace means time and space for the occupation

Sorry but here I will disagree with you. Armenians were one of the first christians in history and Armenia was the first christian nation in history. Armenia was a christian nation even before the migration of turkic people in the Middle East and Anatolia.
Second, Lebanon had a lot of christian history and leaders. Lebanon was predominantly christian in early 20th century.
It was christian because France made a fake country and drew borders so christians would be a majority

Armenia existed there for literally thousands of years with a non-stop presence of Armenians.
I won't go into the comedy of the other allegations as they are completely offtopic polemics, but I don't think you can be Greek and not be aware of the Byzantine history even when you are writing this part. Armenians returned to Anatolia thanks to the Turks and even some Armenian overlords provided great help to the Seljuk army.

Why because the first major deportation of Armenians in history was carried out by Eastern Rome. The Greeks have different claims for this, but the main issue was that Armenian culture was always a problem for the colonization and Hellenization of Anatolia. Indeed, for a very long time during Byzantine rule, Armenians were not even allowed to enter the Constantinople.

To say that there is something and the Turks broke it is, to put it mildly, brazen for a Greek. As a matter of fact, whether you look at Armenian sources or Ottoman archives, the Armenians were the most loyal nation to their state for 400 years, even though there were countless Turkish revolts during the same period. Although the Turkic tribes were forcibly dispersed throughout the country as soon as they became overcrowded, Armenians were always the exception and could settle wherever they wanted. In Istanbul alone, 100,000 Armenians entered the city with the Turks.

When things changed... The nationalist upsurge after the French Revolution, coupled with the Ottoman Empire entering a period of serious weakening with heavy military defeats, had a compounding effect and by the end of the 19th century, gangs and organizations supported by either the Russians or the British had emerged in every corner of the country. While the Turkish army was at full strength on countless fronts in the Balkans, the Levant, Gaza, Basra and the Balkans, Armenian gangs armed by Tsarism began to terrorize Anatolia in a horrific way and the movie was over. Despite this, the Western regions, especially Istanbul, were excluded from the deportations.

They broke the centuries-long union of destiny by setting Anatolia on fire and returned to the point where they started with the Turks in the 11th century. I hope the future will be built on peace and friendship again

I missed the passage of the TCG Derya while I was typing a reply to one of your historical distortions. You owe me for this.

Finally Gaza is at the same level as India - no toilets. Gaza could have looked like Tel Aviv but they chose the path of terrorism.

View attachment 966390

View attachment 966391

Look your a Hindu we get it, your a coward

If they follow the Hindu path then they would have 1000 years of being dominated

Resistance is costly, freedom and independence does not come free, they are Muslims and will resist endlessly, they will make life for their occupier as costly as possible

The consequences for the Jews will be tough across the world and this will break the occupation

Germany has no opposition but to support Israel so it can feel better about its past. Exactly, like paying your debts from someone's pocket . If they feel guilty let them rectify the past by being on the oppressed side, NOT being again the oppressor! I used to feel bad RAF bombing Dresden ww2. Now I don’t glad u swines got bombed you little insensitive rut.

LOL at Germany. Jeez. These guys have been literally licking Zionist boots from day one. So much so, that every single commentator that I have come across is literally saying the same thing as you are. Germany has no choice, but to lick Israeli boots.

Everyone in an occupier. What you can take is yours. No one is entitled and any land, only what you can take and keep for yourself. This is the word we live in and have always lived in.
Then your original point is invalid.

They are bad but they arent that ruthless. How many muslims live in the areas they occupy? How many Greeks and Armenians live in Anatolia? they are geocoding and mistreating the Palestinians, but just have a look at the numbers. There are actually more Palestinians in Palestine than Jews probably. I don know if this is because Isrealis are not allowed to kill them all or if they are unable for some reason.
So basically Israelis are better than Turks.

Arabs are also soft. That why they have been colonised by Turks and then British and French and now Americans. no one colonised turks for 1,000 years or ever before that. They colonised us all. from India up to Poland. the Turkish example is the one that needs to be followed. Turkish strategy is not to be oppressed for 80 years, its to withdraw and plan a return.
Who colonized from India up to Poland? I'm confused. Turks didn't withdraw and plan a return,what are you talking about? I'm confused.

Back
Top Bottom