What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Absolute cowards

LGBT fleet couldn’t fight real men in Russia now decide to kill Babies

Apologies I didn’t mean it in that sense I think you do however know what I mean even although it was not the right example to use
All those ships and firepower to intimidate and murder an impoverished civilian population under siege. Wow NATO very classy.

Btw wtf is Bangladesh’s flag on there?

Hamas took hostages and now they are being decimated. There is no reason for Hezbollah to try to emulate what Hamas did, they operate under different ROE and conditions and with different goals.

Hamas represents an occupied territory and people, it is natural they are more desperate than Hezbollah, which only represents part of a sovereign state and thus has different factors to consider.

Red alerts mean a hostile target has been detected, not that it has evaded AD.

And this is the problem no offense. It’s not a Hamas problem or a Hezbollah problem it should be a united concern. Think of it this way today Hezbollah expresses these concerns to Hamas that F off which they don’t I understand it’s your personal opinion but if they do than next time it will be hezbollahs turn and guess who won’t show up? And the losers will be muslims and the winners Zionists . I know you’re not Muslim. But let’s get rid of the who did more and who didn’t dick measuring contest and be on the same page otherwise it is an utter defeat and failure.

Some were claiming that IDF units are eliminated inside Gaza but this is not true. Emotions are understandable but disinformation has no practical value. Likes on the web will make any difference?

Let's see.
We know Israeli units attempted incursions into Gaza and were repelled and withdrew. We have video footage of a Panther APC being hit by a ATGM by Hamas near the border of Gaza. I do not expect Israel to admit the full extent of their losses.

Regarding whether Israeli units have entered Gaza and are operating from inside Gaza, this provides useful clarification:

"The Oasis area is an open security area and is not considered a populated area. It is classified as a relatively empty area, and there are only recreational chalets in it. It is not considered an area protected from entry. The area extending from Zakim to the Oasis and the American School are all open security areas, and entry is expected, but this is not considered A real ground advance entered Gaza.

The occupation is looking for a picture and a snapshot in order to say that it is making progress on the ground."

Our discussion is turning into an argument which I don’t want so let’s respectfully agree to disagree? I am not here to forcefully convince you to my point so I can jump happily in the air. That was never the point. @HGV

IDF entering Gaza will automatically commit Hezbollah to openly and formally joining the conflict.
I disagree. Hezbollah never said this.
The only way Hezbollah wont enter the conflict openly if the IDF performs a serious operation in Gaza, is if Gaza militants/Hamas deals the IDF a good irrecoverable blow. But if Gaza NEEDS help from the IDF genocide, no way Hezbollah wont enter.

If anyone actually understands why Hezbollah was created and what its purpose today is, then you will know not to worry- there is no chance Hezbollah wont perform its tasks to its best of its duties if it needs to.
Hezbollah was created as a defensive liberation movement to fight against an illegal Israeli occupation of South Lebanon in c. 1983-1985. They succeeded in that mission in 2000. They still exist because Israel continues to occupy the Sheeba Farms, Lebanese territory, not to defend Hamas.

And this is the problem no offense. It’s not a Hamas problem or a Hezbollah problem it should be a united concern. Think of it this way today Hezbollah expresses these concerns to Hamas that F off which they don’t I understand it’s your personal opinion but if they do than next time it will be hezbollahs turn and guess who won’t show up? And the losers will be muslims and the winners Zionists . I know you’re not Muslim. But let’s get rid of the who did more and who didn’t dick measuring contest and be on the same page otherwise it is an utter defeat and failure.
Hezbollah is a Lebanese liberation movement, not an offensive army that fights for Gaza. When Israel invaded Lebanon in 2006, Hamas did not join the war and say 'if we don't join the war, Israel will attack us next'.

Our discussion is turning into an argument which I don’t want so let’s respectfully agree to disagree? I am not here to forcefully convince you to my point so I can jump happily in the air. That was never the point. @HGV
It's all good. I welcome the discussion, even though I disagree.

Hezbollah is a Lebanese liberation movement, not an offensive army that fights for Gaza. When Israel invaded Lebanon in 2006, Hamas did not join the war and say 'if we don't join the war, Israel will attack us next'.

Hamas was already in a war in 2006 before the Lebanon war. And it was a very small group at the time.

Bro I get your patriotic towards your country it is commendable and expected but don’t say what Palestinian “feel” today bro they are gettting bombed. I have nothing against Egypt I want to visit it one day. But the problem is geography if it was any other country nobody would be mentioning Egypt o completely understand the restrictions of going to war but atleast let the aid through?

First of all, this has nothing to do about patriotism. You're way off with that. You're not talking to a child. This is part of a discussion I was having with @Novus ordu seclorum about a specific comment he was referring to. If you would like to participate in the substance of the discussion, try to make an effort in understanding the entire context which clearly you do not.

Second, please refrain from telling me what to say or what not to say. With all due respect, it is not your concern. If you don't like what I'm saying, that's fine, but don't lecture me. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom