What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Take this with a grain of salt both of you brothers but we have my Muslim brother @Falcon29 who disregards Hezbollah in every way, and on the other we have our Iranian brother @HGV who disregards hamas, so I wonder how tf will be successful, our hope is in Allah and hopefully Hezbollah and Hamas don’t share the same opinions that I have seen in this thread. I am not disrespecting either of you instead I am viewing your opinion and sharing mine. I need to get out of pdf now. Too much stress lol!

First of all, this has nothing to do about patriotism. You're way off with that. You're not talking to a child. This is part of a discussion I was having with @Novus ordu seclorum about a specific comment he was referring to. If you would like to participate in the substance of the discussion, try to make an effort in understanding the entire context which clearly you do not.

Second, please refrain from telling me what to say or what not to say. With all due respect, it is not your concern. If you don't like what I'm saying, that's fine, but don't lecture me. Cheers.
Bro I am in no way trying to stifle your opinion sorry if you feel that way only sharing mine. I am not at all trying to lecture you or treat you like a child.

Take this with a grain of salt both of you brothers but we have my Muslim brother @Falcon29 who disregards Hezbollah in every way, and on the other we have our Iranian brother @HGV who disregards hamas, so I wonder how tf will be successful, our hope is in Allah and hopefully Hezbollah and Hamas don’t share the same opinions that I have seen in this thread. I am not disrespecting either of you instead I am viewing your opinion and sharing mine. I need to get out of pdf now. Too much stress lol!

I share your opinion that Hezbollah should militarily intervene by subjecting northern Israel to rocket strikes. Hamas being alone in offensive battle against Israel shows how deeply morally corrupted Muslim world is at the moment. Things can change with time. At the time I don't get the impression Hezbollah wants to do that but anything can explode at any moment in this region.

I do not disregard Hamas. Their military achievements in this war are nothing short of extraordinary. They made a lot of mistakes but they also act out of desperation as they live in a besieged open air prison.

Not sure I understand what you mean? Are you referring to the part where I said the Palestinians have the same thought process as the zionist; it's all for one and one for all, no exceptions? That most certainly was the thinking then and I bet you the overwhelming majority of Palestinians today feel the same way. Can't blame them.
What you said about the Palestinian position is contradicted by Sadat. Looks like you didn't watch your own video. I timestamped it.

I share your opinion that Hezbollah should militarily intervene by subjecting northern Israel to rocket strikes. Hamas being alone in offensive battle against Israel shows how deeply morally corrupted Muslim world is at the moment. Things can change with time. At the time I don't get the impression Hezbollah wants to do that but anything can explode at any moment in this region.
I appreciate you taking my opinion in a mature way and not going off on me l. I agree with what you said being a Shia or Sunni is not important here it is about the Muslim ummah. And there is a reason I keep harping about unity. Thanks.

Indeed, they had their own problems. As Hezbollah does now.

What problem does Hezbollah have ? They're armed to the teeth. And militarily prepared to confront Israel. Syria is in good shape with Russian presence. They can step down from escalation ladder too, unlike situation with Hamas in Gaza.

~

Thai government calls for release of 18 Thais held hostage

Israel confirms only 18 Thais being held hostage by Hamas​

~

Too bad Israel bombed them and killed them.

I do not disregard Hamas. Their military achievements in this war are nothing short of extraordinary. They made a lot of mistakes but they also act out of desperation as they live in a besieged open air prison.

I appreciate you giving a mature response as I expected from you to my opinion. Like I said to my other brother I will say to you as well brother it’s about unity. I will also commend you even though an atheist you still have such strong roots with Palestinian usually people go full retard and become more Roman than the Roman’s once they denounce their religion good day bro!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom