What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I'm glad to see Israeli freedom fighters making progress, and the military operation is going according to plan. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a complete victory for Israel, and the civilized world stands behind you @Adir-M @sammuel.

I've never seen so much propaganda in my life, from Hamas's rocket hitting a hospital (obviously) to the false numbers of Palestinian casualties. Israel is doing amazingly well so far, and I hope it will completely eliminate the Hamas and Hezbulleh butchers.

Lol go kys moron

I'm glad to see Israeli freedom fighters making progress, and the military operation is going according to plan. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a complete victory for Israel, and the civilized world stands behind you @Adir-M @sammuel.

I've never seen so much propaganda in my life, from Hamas's rocket hitting a hospital (obviously) to the false numbers of Palestinian casualties. Israel is doing amazingly well so far, and I hope it will completely eliminate the Hamas and Hezbulleh butchers.
what matters is not what is true but what people believe

west and israel have better propaganda

Who let this retard back on the forum?

Lol you're delusional free the land of Palestinians Israelis are terrorists Palestinians Hamas is a freedom fighters what a delusional you have

Edit: Ohhh hell naw just realized @Adir-M got banned. Please free my guy asap @LeGenD
Your "guy" was troll posting calling on his terrorist regime to carpet bomb civilians and posted a picture of an Israeli urinating on dead Palestinian bodies.

I appreciate you giving a mature response as I expected from you to my opinion. Like I said to my other brother I will say to you as well brother it’s about unity. I will also commend you even though an atheist you still have such strong roots with Palestinian usually people go full retard and become more Roman than the Roman’s once they denounce their religion good day bro!
For the record, I never denounced or left any religion. But thank you.

Your "guy" was troll posting calling on his terrorist regime to carpet bomb civilians and posted a picture of an Israeli urinating on dead Palestinian bodies.

For the record, I never denounced or left any religion. But thank you.

Apologies for judging! My bad!

What problem does Hezbollah have ? They're armed to the teeth. And militarily prepared to confront Israel. Syria is in good shape with Russian presence. They can step down from escalation ladder too, unlike situation with Hamas in Gaza.
Lebanon is a borderline failed state and the pro-Israel / anti-Hezbollah Christian groups and militias are growing stronger. They will not forgive Hezbollah if Hezbollah goes to war for Hamas and invites destruction into Lebanon, a civil war could even erupt.

Syria is in anything but good shape. Their country is still occupied by salafist jihadists, Turks and Americans.

Why Gaza have 2g network and is intentionally confined to 2g network?

Back
Top Bottom