What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The real shame is on GCC Arabs. After that all Islamic nations combined. What a spineless bastards.

They should all hang their heads in shame. Cowards went mute all of a sudden.

Even Jewish people in American are taking a stand, they shut down Grand Central Station in NYC yesterday. Hundreds of arrests were made.

Name of the game is to win with least casualties and losses on your side. Everything else is BS. Modern war is not a Gladiator sport.'Cowardly' and 'Bravery' are medieval concepts suited to King Arthur's battles.

Respectfully disagree as someone who i take very seriously and have learned alot from @PanzerKiel he once said the point of any war and to determine the success is what was the objective. I quote him if the war is about casualties than the Germans killed a lot of Russians but who won in the end? As long as you have achieved you objective successfully it it’s a success and Hamas clearly did. I do not condone any innocent life lost on any side but answer this when it is gaza it is labeled as collateral damage but when it comes to Israel it is innocent life and murder? If I am man enough to say innocent life is precious no matter who it is then why Tf so much hypocrisy from one particular side? Lastly i know your intention not bad but this ain’t a game.

Too bad, I thought he might've been on to something if he stuck to his guns.
His chances would have gone from low to lower. He has more than multiple times the smarts needed to put his finger in the air and see which way the wind is blowing.

We have a member here who I do not want to engage anymore as I am so disgusted. Who thinks bombs dropping everyday is “copium “ but Israelis are the oppressed ones and also has the gall to talk about propaganda and disinformation. 🤦🏽

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 01.11.52.png

You call that red arrow the "heart of Gaza"? :lol:

Respectfully disagree as someone who i take very seriously and have learned alot from @PanzerKiel he once said the point of any war and to determine the success is what was the objective. I quote him if the war is about casualties than the Germans killed a lot of Russians but who won in the end? As long as you have achieved you objective successfully it it’s a success and Hamas clearly did. I do not condone any innocent life lost on any side but answer this when it is gaza it is labeled as collateral damage but when it comes to Israel it is innocent life and murder? If I am man enough to say innocent life is precious no matter who it is then why Tf so much hypocrisy from one particular side? Lastly i know your intention not bad but this ain’t a game.
All else being equal, Israel would like to win (or achieve their objective) with least amount of losses to their side. It is terrible that that may involve huge numbers of collateral damage on the other side, which is what Israel's tactics seem to be showing.

View attachment 966246

You call that red arrow the "heart of Gaza"? :lol:
Bro this guy literally called the ones who are being bombed cowards but the ones who do not dare to boots on the ground as brave? I am so mad but then I realize it’s th e Internet and bullshit doesn’t cost anything here. If he was infront of me I would done a @mehmed bey on him.

All else being equal, Israel would like to win (or achieve their objective) with least amount of losses to their side. It is terrible that that may involve huge numbers of collateral damage on the other side, which is what Israel's tactics seem to be showing.

What is exactly the objective of israel? To burn everything down? Or to save their hostages who they are regularly killing with their own bombs? I don’t expect a answer from you because I think even Israel currently does not what they hope to achieve with this list for bloood.

Back
Top Bottom