What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Local sources: One martyr and a number of injuries during violent confrontations in the town of Beit Rima, northwest of Ramallah

All else being equal, Israel would like to win (or achieve their objective) with least amount of losses to their side. It is terrible that that may involve huge numbers of collateral damage on the other side, which is what Israel's tactics seem to be showing.

Carpet bombing neighborhoods and deliberately targeting civilians is not 'collateral damage'. It's genocide and terrorism. If you misappropriate what is happening one more time, you will be banned.

What is exactly the objective of israel? To burn everything down? Or to save their hostages who they are regularly killing with their own bombs? I don’t expect a answer from you because I think even Israel currently does not what they hope to achieve with this list for bloood.

Btw you said the same thing I was eluding to children women innocents being bomarded everyday is collateral damage. Nice.

No. Hamas is not controlled by Russia or Iran. Russia and China do not care much about Gaza. US just worships Jews and Satan which is why they give much attention to the Jewish terror state.

I see you have your excuses ready. Well, at least you admitted they're in Gaza. That's something. Also, calm down buddy, this is just the beginning, and Israel will take over all of Gaza soon. Watch...
You said "Israeli soldiers hang the flag of Israel in Gaza City." I showed you a map disproving that. That's not an excuse. That's facts.

You said "Israeli soldiers hang the flag of Israel in Gaza City." I showed you a map disproving that. That's not an excuse. That's facts.

This guy is probably not even Jewish but he is more Jewish than the Jews themselves m. Exact type of herd needed he fits the profile. His wig has been split

What is exactly the objective of israel? To burn everything down? Or to save their hostages who they are regularly killing with their own bombs? I don’t expect an answer from you because I think even Israel currently does not what they hope to achieve with this list for bloood.
Lastly what exactly do you find equal in this situation pray tell unless you meant something else.

Carpet bombing neighborhoods and deliberately targeting civilians is not 'collateral damage'. It's genocide and terrorism. If you misappropriate what is happening one more time, you will be banned.
In WW2, Dresden and Tokyo were firebombed. Japan was atomic bombed. Can we go back and second guess those commander's decisions? Would it have been better not to engage in those tactics and let Hitler and Hirohito win WW2? Or win with a few million more allied troop casualties? Armchair analysis is easy.

In WW2, Dresden and Tokyo were firebombed. Japan was atomic bombed. Can we go back and second guess those commander's decisions? Would it have been better not to engage in those tactics and let Hitler and Hirohito win WW2? Or win with a few million more allied troop casualties? Armchair analysis is easy.

Since you're a Jewish retard, you can learn a few things here. The Nazis are the Jewish ISIS terrorists in occupied Palestine. And they need regime change, forsure.

What are the laws of war?

International humanitarian law – known as the laws of war – establishes what can and cannot be done by parties to an armed conflict. These laws seek to minimize human suffering and protect civilians as well as combatants who are no longer taking part in hostilities, such as prisoners of war. The main treaties of international humanitarian law are the 1949 Geneva Conventions, adopted after the horrors of World War Two, and their additional Protocols.

You probably shouldn't compare Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan to a tiny besieged coastal enclave of Gaza.

In any event, in the aftermath of WW2 the world agreed to avoid that barbarity and established certain norms of international humanitarian law to protect civilians in war. It would be very dangerous to now disavow these norms.

Question is, was 7th October massacre of Israeli civilians worth it?

I will answer on his behalf and say no no innocent life should be harmed now you tell me are the 8000 martyred not humans? You won’t say it because you here to troll mr phull sapport so shoo.

Back
Top Bottom