What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Yeah he's a proven Indian false flagger. Mods have his IP address. He's playing as an Israeli and should be thread banned too.
Let’s hope for the best because these Zionist sympathizers cry free speech but when Palestinians get bombed they encourage it. Shiit doesnt make sense

For neutral observers they are not comparable. But for the Israeli commander on ground, he has to decide how many troops he is willing to sacrifice if he enters ground war prematurely. Yes, Gaza is tiny, but Israel doesn't have the troop strength allies had during WW2. May be 1000 times smaller. Urban warfare can be more brutal than open field warfare. I still don't think they have a firm tactic to neutralize tunnels. That is why they are hesitating, aerial bombing with BLUs etc., How can they even fight when the enemy is somewhere 200 feet underground? This is all not-so-brave new world stuff.
Military commanders on the ground can make their decisions but that doesn't mean their decisions can violate the post-WW2 rules of war or be anything they want it to be, even if that's genocide.

I think holocaust was terrible and I am not the one who denies that event but imagine people calling that event collateral damage, that’s what it is when you massacre 8000 innocent lives and call it collateral damage. Disgraceful.

Brother I promise you.,tomorrow I will go on Indian hunt. Some of them going to get hurt. Hurt real bad

Stay with us here brother. We will keep tagging mods and I will support you here. They will be thread banned , believe me.

Bro chill, don’t do anything rash please.

Yes, we would all rather be invading the Jewish terror state if Allah decreed that for us.

is it a lack of will from Muslim countries or fear?
1. Capability
2. Willingness. A lot of people here think it is axiomatic that other countries should jump in to help Gaza. But it should be questioned. Why would they like to do it? Do they really want to show Hamas and its friends that this is how you get power and use it and enhance it? Suppose they help Hamas, and Hamas becomes strong and overpowers Israel, what is there to prevent Hamas from liking to overthrow Saudi Arabia or Jordan for being 'corrupt monarchies'? Ask yourself why 'Muslim countries' didn't help Al-Qaeda or ISIS or even helping Taliban now in Afghanistan? Taliban does not even have enemies anymore after the war. But still 'Muslim countries' don't think much of it. Religion may be a glue, but it is not Krazy Glue.

Stay with us here brother. We will keep tagging mods and I will support you here. They will be thread banned , believe me.

Yes, we would all rather be invading the Jewish terror state if Allah decreed that for us.

Bro as much as I am sad for the lives lost i am also happy because those lives were graced with martyrdom by the almighty it’s not in everybody’s destiny. And our religion tells us to not call the martyrs dead surely they are alive and in a lot of bliss and getting their sustenance directly from Rabb.

@waz @LeGenD

You guys need to ban these two 'Epebble' and 'Get Ya Wig Split'. They're offering no contribution to the forum. Just bizarre cheerleading and psychopathic rants in favor of genocide. And when facts are presented to them they just move on to the next thing.

I'm sure everyone agrees with me.

@mehmed bey @Areesh @Mustang125
Simply spamming the thread with nonsense cheerleading for a genocidal regime. Some of which has already been shared by the other Hasbara trolls.

Mods please look into it. Otherwise there is no point coming to PDF anymore. If we wanted to be bombarded by lies, we could simply stick to reading the mainstream media.

I am not a Jew; I am not infatuated with 'Zion agenda'. I think Israel has done many wrong things. What I want to understand is Hamas's plan to achieve their goal. Since they took big risks on October 7, they must have been hoping for big rewards. I just want to know what are the rewards they were hoping for and how they planned to achieve them.
when a bully is attacking you and you give him a bloody nose, of course the bully is going to react with everything he has because he is vexed and is following on with his plan. Palestinians were being systemically murdered so all they are doing is fighting to the last man, they have nothing to lose as they were losing everything any way.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom