What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Question is, was 7th October massacre of Israeli civilians worth it?
Israel admits that 300 IDF soldiers were neutralised by Hamas resistance fighters on October 7th. Do you think it's impressive for a tiny besieged militia to fight into Israeli territory and neutralise that many highly trained, incredibly well funded and armed IDF soldiers?

His chances would have gone from low to lower. He has more than multiple times the smarts needed to put his finger in the air and see which way the wind is blowing.

It's not like he had a a chance in hell to win the presidency.

He like some of the other candidates aren't really running for president, they're essentially running for VP or a cabinet position.

You probably shouldn't compare Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan to a tiny besieged coastal enclave of Gaza.

In any event, in the aftermath of WW2 the world agreed to avoid that barbarity and established certain norms of international humanitarian law to protect civilians in war. It would be very dangerous to now disavow these norms.
For neutral observers they are not comparable. But for the Israeli commander on ground, he has to decide how many troops he is willing to sacrifice if he enters ground war prematurely. Yes, Gaza is tiny, but Israel doesn't have the troop strength allies had during WW2. May be 1000 times smaller. Urban warfare can be more brutal than open field warfare. I still don't think they have a firm tactic to neutralize tunnels. That is why they are hesitating, aerial bombing with BLUs etc., How can they even fight when the enemy is somewhere 200 feet underground? This is all not-so-brave new world stuff.

GCC Arabs need to learn to Europeans there is no Saudi or Emirati or Bahraini. Every single Arab is just a Saracen, they view all Arabs and in fact all other brown people as one group.

When they start viewing themselves in the same way only then can Palestine really be free.

It's not like he had a a chance in hell to win the presidency.

He like some of the other candidates aren't really running for president, they're essentially running for VP or a cabinet position.
Whatever his plan is, it would have been blown out of water if he had not agreed to toe the line.

@waz @LeGenD

You guys need to ban these two 'Epebble' and 'Get Ya Wig Split'. They're offering no contribution to the forum. Just bizarre cheerleading and psychopathic rants in favor of genocide. And when facts are presented to them they just move on to the next thing.

I'm sure everyone agrees with me.

@mehmed bey @Areesh @Mustang125

@waz @LeGenD

You guys need to ban these two 'Epebble' and 'Get Ya Wig Split'. They're offering no contribution to the forum. Just bizarre cheerleading and psychopathic rants in favor of genocide. And when facts are presented to them they just move on to the next thing.

I'm sure everyone agrees with me.

@mehmed bey @Areesh @Mustang125
Bro you forgot sammuel so I will add him to the list

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom