What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1. Capability
2. Willingness. A lot of people here think it is axiomatic that other countries should jump in to help Gaza. But it should be questioned. Why would they like to do it? Do they really want to show Hamas and its friends that this is how you get power and use it and enhance it? Suppose they help Hamas, and Hamas becomes strong and overpowers Israel, what is there to prevent Hamas from liking to overthrow Saudi Arabia or Jordan for being 'corrupt monarchies'? Ask yourself why 'Muslim countries' didn't help Al-Qaeda or ISIS or even helping Taliban now in Afghanistan? Taliban does not even have enemies anymore after the war. But still 'Muslim countries' don't think much of it. Religion may be a glue, but it is not Krazy Glue.

You keep bringing up hamas, I told you I am man enough to admit any innocent life lost is deplorable so why do you call it collateral damage. Open your eyes friend 8000 lives lost is not collateral damage it is a massacre. Also in my previous post to you I answered the objectives what they were and how they were met. What are Israel’s objective? Also what if I say what Hamas did was collateral damage ? Lol it’s not like Palestinian blood is blue and only Israeli blood is red.

Military commanders on the ground can make their decisions but that doesn't mean their decisions can violate the post-WW2 rules of war or be anything they want it to be, even if that's genocide.
Outside of commentariat like this board, no one of any authority is using the word 'genocide' yet. I don't know exactly when that word is triggered. This list says Rohingya genocide in Myanmar is the latest/continuing genocide: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides

1. Capability
2. Willingness. A lot of people here think it is axiomatic that other countries should jump in to help Gaza. But it should be questioned. Why would they like to do it? Do they really want to show Hamas and its friends that this is how you get power and use it and enhance it? Suppose they help Hamas, and Hamas becomes strong and overpowers Israel, what is there to prevent Hamas from liking to overthrow Saudi Arabia or Jordan for being 'corrupt monarchies'? Ask yourself why 'Muslim countries' didn't help Al-Qaeda or ISIS or even helping Taliban now in Afghanistan? Taliban does not even have enemies anymore after the war. But still 'Muslim countries' don't think much of it. Religion may be a glue, but it is not Krazy Glue.
What are you even talking about. Don't pretend that you have some literally talent
What? Someone of Muslims will listen your junkie talk? What about this or what about that. Take a joint have a peek into glass ball and tell us what you saw?
Then we will know what to do or what to think.
What are you even talking about?

Outside of commentariat like this board, no one of any authority is using the word 'genocide' yet. I don't know exactly when that word is triggered. This list says Rohingya genocide in Myanmar is the latest/continuing genocide: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides

This logic and argument is so flawed. Who determines people of authority? The same people who veto any vote for a ceasefire so people stop getting bombed? That is the benchmark? And what is the bench mark for a genocide 8000 not enough will you wake up when it 80,000 perhaps? Come man I expected better from you

Dismantle my claims? Those aircraft left as per agreement with Afghan Taliban in Doha Accords.

So what was this agreement about? Let me show you:

View attachment 966116

American intervention objective # 2 in Afghanistan = to convince Afghan Taliban to not support Al-Qaeda Network like in the past = achieved.

US told Afghan Taliban not to support Al-Qaeda Network in 2001 only to be rebuffed at the time. This is pointed out in various sources including Musharraf's book. So US decided to teach Afghan Taliban a lesson:

View attachment 966113

Take a look at "Opposition Fighters" section. US-led forces have killed 52893 Taliban and Al-Qaeda fighters in war in AfPak region. Picture this.

US also eliminated Al-Qaeda masterminds around the world:

American intervention objective # 1 in Afghanistan = Al-Qaeda Network is DEFEATED in AfPak region = achieved.

-----

So why are you SIMPING for Afghan Taliban and the sort? These people are creating problems for Pakistan in fact. US has solved its problems in the region but Pakistan failed to benefit from American intervention in the manner it should have.

This is "glorious" victory for the likes of you but a matter of shame for any Muslim.

@khansaheeb
Let's stick to Gaza for the moment, we'll address Afghanistan in the next chapter which no doubt will open soon. Once the cancer of Zionazism starts spreading beyond Palestine no one will be immune to it. Al-Aqsa today and it will be Mecca tomorrow and Muslims will either be drinking Cow piss or wailing at the wall. The red line was Palestine and it has been crossed so what are WE going to do about it is the main question to be addressed. Palestine is not the issue it is the Nazi supremacy idiology of Zionism that needs to be dealt with as to them all brown people are weak and should be robbed and exterminated, what they call a "free market enterprise".

You keep bringing up hamas, I told you I am man enough to admit any innocent life lost is deplorable so why do you call it collateral damage. Open your eyes friend 8000 lives lost is not collateral damage it is a massacre. Also in my previous post to you I answered the objectives what they were and how they were met. What are Israel’s objective? Also what if I say what Hamas did was collateral damage ? Lol it’s not like Palestinian blood is blue and only Israeli blood is red.
It is not my feeling; I am trying to answer what, how and why others may be behaving as they are. Obviously, this is all a conjecture as I don't hold any position in any government. I am as puzzled as anyone else why no one is lifting a finger to help Gaza. In the absence of firm evidence, best we can do is surmise. This is just a discussion board. Our thinking out loud does not have an iota of impact on anything happening.

It is not my feeling; I am trying to answer what, how and why others may be behaving as they are. Obviously, this is all a conjecture as I don't hold any position in any government. I am as puzzled as anyone else why no one is lifting a finger to help Gaza. In the absence of firm evidence, best we can do is surmise. This is just a discussion board. Our thinking out loud does not have an iota of impact on anything happening.

I will tell you why people are not lifting a finger because just like you are led to believe that it is all collateral damage and only israelis got murdered nobody will. The few brave souls who have a voice who are trying to bring this to light they are getting slapped with anti semitism tags. The answers are infront of you.

Struggling i read the Qur'an
But unfortunately there are lots of people that use the Qur'an and twist it
Where in the Qur'an it shows that it's ok to kill elderly woman's and babys and taking them as a hostage. So yes today jihad have been twist by radicals like hamas and Isis buke harm and more.
I didn't see many protest when hizbullah massacre poor Syrian civilians.
In fantasical Western propaganda?-"
Where in the Qur'an it shows that it's ok to kill elderly woman's and babys and taking them as a hostage."

Back
Top Bottom