What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

May Allah bless Elon Musk...
He single handedly defeated all Zionists by
1. keeping Twitter open which helped turned the tide against usual Israeli propaganda machine..
2. Providing starlink for Gaza.
And Great FAG armies of Muslim Ummah sitting in their arse or jumping up and down with empty munafiqat filled chant of Allah hu by red topis...
Tells you one man Elon Musk leading all peace loving humans against the barbaric zionists and winning it.
Leaders of Muslim worlds 🤐 hushed and sold out
Generals of Muslim worlds 🤐 scared to fight because they ate too much haram..
You can't fight if you eat haram
Should be shot to death in a perfect society....
Entire Muslim armies are shitting in their pants because they are scared of Zionists and Elon the champ took zionists in Israel as well as zionists in US which includes US president...
Bravo 👏👏 Elon Musk

Last edited:
1698546404365.png

1698546483331.png

lol, yeah, ok @ I didn't watch my own video. Good one. :lol:

So tell me, if Sadat answered the question on whether Arafat would accept a 2-state solution and he said, "they have taken a very advanced decision that they will create a Palestinian state on whatever land be delivered to them," yes?

Then you tell me, why did Arafat refuse to even negotiate on that, right off the bat? He declined the entire concept of a two-state solution before any negotiations took place, because............why? 🙂

He even declined to sign the preliminary map to the Abraham Accords in 1994 while standing on the stage with Yitzhak Rabin and Mubarak! That frustrated the living hell out of Mubarak where you could hear him tell Arafat to "stop playing games and being a fool and sign the effing paper you son of a dog!" loool. IIRC, he did end up signing it only after almost being beaten up by Mubarak but then he added a clause to his signature. That prompted Shimon Perez to confront him right on stage and point his finger in Arafat's face while everyone was cheering. I think Perez was telling him that he was preventing peace and if it fails it would be on him. It was somewhat of an awkward moment but very telling.

I think it's pretty clear what his position was, and he spoke for the Palestinians.

You see (and I honestly don't mean to undermine or belittle you in any way, honest to God that is not my intention because this might sound like that but no other way to say it) unless you've lived through this time, through this culture, through the region, through the Palestinian people, it's difficult to understand the actual beliefs & intentions people have in that area.
I don't know the details but my guess is one of his objections may have been regarding Palestinian sovereignty. He would have wanted a full-fledged state which means a Palestinian army, something Arabs failed to establish between 1948-67. Egypt and Jordan lost those territories, as they weren't fighting for their homeland, leaving Palestinians behind against the most racist regime in world history. Another issue might have been the return of refugees. Third should be constitutional equal rights for Israelis and Palestinians in Israel and Palestine. The 1948 UN plan was that the two countries would operate as an economic unit, which implies freedom of travel and residency.

May Allah bless Elon Musk...
He single handedly defeated all Zionists by
1. keeping Twitter open which helped turned the tide against usual Israeli propaganda machine..
2. Providing starlink for Gaza.
And Great FAG armies of Muslim Ummah sitting in their arse or jumping up and down with empty munafiqat filled chant of Allah hu by red topis...
Tells you one man Elon Musk leading all peace loving humans against the barbaric zionists and winning it.
Leaders of Muslim worlds 🤐 hushed and sold out
Generals of Muslim worlds 🤐 scared to fight because they ate too much haram..
You can't fight if you eat haram
Should be shot to death in a perfect society....
Entire Muslim armies are shitting in their pants because they are scared of Zionists and Elon the champ took zionists in Israel as well as zionists in US which includes US president...
Bravo 👏👏 Elon Musk
I think we should shoot the Muslim rats who ran away to the west, work for them like slaves and pay taxes to governments that support Israël.

Muslim leaders have their own countries to care about.
But those Muslims who are in the west buying 1000 dollar iphones, Nike etc. Sponsoring those who attack Gaza are the true cowards rats who need to be shot.

Not Arab leaders

I think we should shoot the Muslim rats who ran away to the west, work for them like slaves and pay taxes to governments that support Israël.

But those Muslims who are in the west buying 1000 dollar iphones, Nike etc. Sponsoring those who attack Gaza are the true cowards rats who need to be shot.

Not Arab leaders

Really? I want to meet you. So I can discuss in detail your plan.

Not Arab leaders

Are you insane? Please tell me you're just trolling

Not Arab leaders
average immigrant send money back

corrupt politicians that run off need to be killed, theyre the ones also unwilling to take action in this whole situation

Back
Top Bottom