What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You are literally telling that you chose money over your principles and convictions when your decided to run away to the west.

Billion Muslims live in their countries who manage just fine. You decided to run away and chose money over your own values.
You normalize everyday with Zionists. Work for them, pay taxes to them, run their economy. That is your choice . Stop being delusional trying to blame you selling out your principles on Muslim leaders.

I
You are a troll and not even Muslim because no Muslim would ever talk like this. Whatever nefarious designs you can with on this thread to derail it won’t succeed.

Why?
You are the ones cursing and screaming Muslim leaders and generals need to be shot while sitting in the west being literal slaves

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings."

You are a troll and not even Muslim because no Muslim would ever talk like this. Whatever nefarious designs you can with on this thread to derail it won’t succeed.
See, you have no answer. A man who sells his values for money is no man but a prostitute.

Always make excuses for your Muslims brothers and sisters. He obviously doesn't mean it. He makes some good point about Western Muslims but also he need to understand many of us are born here and did not leave to come here. And me, for example, I have dual citizenship, lived in Gaza as a kid. My family moved back to Palestine then moved back again. I'm registered citizen of Gaza under Hamas leadership in Hamas government database. And I send money to family. I'm sure most of us are the same with our respective backgrounds.

We don't want to push Muslim world into a reckless adventure but at same time there needs to be some strategy. If they went Western Muslims to work with them there should be some think tank developed employing Western Muslims to focus on connection between western Muslims and eastern ones. And how to cooperate.
I appreciate your input bro but he joined on sunday what are the chances that he is Muslim and not duplicate id troll?

What are you even talking about. Don't pretend that you have some literally talent
What? Someone of Muslims will listen your junkie talk? What about this or what about that. Take a joint have a peek into glass ball and tell us what you saw?
Then we will know what to do or what to think.
What are you even talking about?
If you come up with an explanation, I will gladly stand corrected.

Back
Top Bottom