What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Haaretz: A Jordanian base received 8 heavy military cargo planes from the West to support the entity. The numbers published by the newspaper in the past few days show that 62 Israeli and American transport planes landed in the entity as part of the special air bridge, most of them civilian 747 planes.
To transport weapons and spare parts to Ramon Airport outside Eilat

The Jordanian King was talking tough not too long ago. Here he is supporting the Israeli state.

Brother I will say ameen to everything you said and I dearly hope that Hezbollah joins more actively cause I am afraid if they don’t then gaza willl be ethnically cleansed. Nauzobillah
IDF entering Gaza will automatically commit Hezbollah to openly and formally joining the conflict. The only way Hezbollah wont enter the conflict openly if the IDF performs a serious operation in Gaza, is if Gaza militants/Hamas deals the IDF a good irrecoverable blow. But if Gaza NEEDS help from the IDF genocide, no way Hezbollah wont enter.

If anyone actually understands why Hezbollah was created and what its purpose today is, then you will know not to worry- there is no chance Hezbollah wont perform its tasks to its best of its duties if it needs to.

IDF entering Gaza will automatically commit Hezbollah to openly and formally joining the conflict. The only way Hezbollah wont enter the conflict openly if the IDF performs a serious operation in Gaza, is if Gaza militants/Hamas deals the IDF a good irrecoverable blow. But if Gaza NEEDS help from the IDF genocide, no way Hezbollah wont enter.

If anyone actually understands why Hezbollah was created and what its purpose today is, then you will know not to worry- there is no chance Hezbollah wont perform its tasks to its best of its duties if it needs to.

I am sure there is a strategy behind invasion of gaza aka boots on the ground. But can I say something from my emotional side brother? The destruction is being brought upon gaza right now why even wait? Then again I am not a strategist or a general. Like both @CIA Mole and @LeGenD broufht up an important point that I had not considered about the geography. I would have lost this war if I was in charge.

Yes sir, but the question is can the economy of Israel sustain it? Historically it is always a mismatch when a regular army ( in this case most are reserves) go against guerilla it’s kind of like bringing a knife to a gun fight. Different dynamics all together
They can't sustain it economically, since calling up so many reserves has an effect on productivity in the country. Everytime a war happens they bleed money, but in this particular case western countries will move tooth and nail to keep the cash flowing, even if that means reducing financial support for Ukraine.

The cost of funding Ukrainian government to keep it afloat is much higher than Israel so they can redirect some funds for Israel

They can't sustain it economically, since calling up so many reserves has an effect on productivity in the country. Everytime a war happens they bleed money, but in this particular case western countries will move tooth and nail to keep the cash flowing, even if that means reducing financial support for Ukraine.

The cost of funding Ukrainian government to keep it afloat is much higher than Israel so they can redirect some funds for Israel

Also it’s not like two equal economic countries are going to war, gaza has been utterly destroyed they have nothing to lose. No soldier can equal a father who lost his whole family.

Gaza is largely urban and it will be difficult to overcome this region in short time but IDF is expanding its footprint in Gaza and it will be able to occupy Gaza in a month or less. This is Phase II as per Israeli sources.

Phase III is to reshape political landscape of Gaza as per Israeli sources.

Some were claiming that IDF units are eliminated inside Gaza but this is not true. Emotions are understandable but disinformation has no practical value. Likes on the web will make any difference?

Let's see.

They are not in Gaza. Trying to push into northern areas and retreating as part of whatever strategy they are following. They can cut Gaza in half easily but no way can they enforce phase 3 of whatever they're claiming that easily.

They are not in Gaza. Trying to push into northern areas and retreating as part of whatever strategy they are following. They can cut Gaza in half easily but no way can they enforce phase 3 of whatever they're claiming that easily.

I agree if it was this easy they would have invaded a lot sooner. Mujahideen will give them a bloody nose ameen

I am sure there is a strategy behind invasion of gaza aka boots on the ground. But can I say something from my emotional side brother?
Off-course
The destruction is being brought upon gaza right now why even wait?
This makes sense to me,it is a reasonable point, but you have to understand that military forces, especially large and potent ones have to factor in timing, justification, strategy, momentum, etc when committing to open and direct military action - dont forget Hezbollah is part of the govt in Lebanon, so it has serious "responsibilities" to the Lebanese govt and people, that cant be factored out. If Hezbollah was in WB or Gaza, 100% it should have already entered the battle against Israel already.
Then again I am not a strategist or a general.
Most of us aren't.

Last edited:
Off-course

This makes sense to you, but you have to understand that military forces, especially large and potent ones have to factor in timing, justification, strategy, momentum, etc when committing to open and direct military action - dont forget Hezbollah is part of the govt in Lebanon, so it has serious "responsibilities" to the Lebanese govt and people, that cant be factored out. If Hezbollah was in WB or Gaza, 100% it should have already entered the battle against Israel already.

Most of us aren't.
I might be ignorant here so don’t take it personally that I am trolling but isn’t Lebanon economically destroyed pretty much anyways? And isn’t israel bombing Lebanon ?Now let me give my opinion of gaza falls the neighbouring countries should remember next time it will be there turn israel will not stop this is my personal opinion.

u guys don’t understand how important this is to zionists

they would bankrupt the US govt to obtain salvation

I have an opinion and thought, we keep talking about usa being the main supporter behind Israel which is true. You guys remember during the Korean War us supported the south but china still came into war and Korea was not able to be reunified by either side. So hypothetically speaking is it a lack of will from Muslim countries or fear? I mean I’m pretty sure usa would not think about wiping 2.5 billion of us. Keep in mind usa had nuclear bombs even then. Also one more fact us armed forces were battle hardened at that time as they had recently came out of world war 2

My opinion is that us army of that time was more ruthless mentally but it is more advanced today technologically for obvious reasons. Also us was more inclined to drop another nuke because of two reasons one the obvious that they had already done it recently second was they were testing nukes regularly like it was cotton candy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom